Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still doesnt work for me, ive done exactly everything it says and it still hovers the mouse in the bank and wont do anything:(

Yes I put it exactly the way it is on the front page of this forum, so what could be the problem?

From 92-99 RC with this script, made approximately 400M. All thanks to @Raymondbl fantastic work my friend, thank you so much.

OgaTMEN.png

lol im now so pissed off that it gets stuck in the RC guild 9/10 times that im going to do lunar isle

Update: One of my graahker accounts got banned using this script (only script I've used on the account) so I'd stray away if you sincerely care about the account your using until an anti-ban has been implemented. Other than that, good start on the script so far

Update: One of my graahker accounts got banned using this script (only script I've used on the account) so I'd stray away if you sincerely care about the account your using until an anti-ban has been implemented. Other than that, good start on the script so far
To be honest, I don't recommend even using this script right now. I'm going to take my time with this update.

Interesting been using this script for about 12 hours today... flawless as usual.

Would be the only script! no doubt you usewd another bot not to name any or botted osrs lately

same here been botting here for 1 month already and no ban yet.

Before finding runemate and coming back to the scene all my other accounts were banned using certain clients.

Iv been running this on my main from day 1 i jopined here over a month ago and going styrong

From 92-99 RC with this script, made approximately 400M. All thanks to @Raymondbl fantastic work my friend, thank you so much.

OgaTMEN.png
I wasn't aware that my bot could craft air runes :p

I'm heartened by your support, guys.

no doubt you usewd another bot not to name any or botted osrs lately
He did say he hadn't run any other scripts. It's a good thing that Jagex isn't mass-detecting us even though they have the footprint from one account, though.

He did say he hadn't run any other scripts. It's a good thing that Jagex isn't mass-detecting us even though they have the footprint from one account, though.

Every forum you read just about everyone says this .

Had to get 99 at airs in front of my friend:p every other rc trip for the past month was nats!

It's a graahker account that I've never botted on before and this is the only script I've used on it, Jagex isn't mass detecting any runemate script for sure, but I'm just warning users of the script that anti-ban hasn't been implemented in the script yet, that's all. I had one account run it for 1 month and no ban and the other one 2 days and a ban hit that one. I'm not saying you guys shouldn't use the script, just be cautious. I also don't use proxies or anything of the sort - so that could've possibly been the reason

It's a graahker account that I've never botted on before and this is the only script I've used on it, Jagex isn't mass detecting any runemate script for sure, but I'm just warning users of the script that anti-ban hasn't been implemented in the script yet, that's all. I had one account run it for 1 month and no ban and the other one 2 days and a ban hit that one. I'm not saying you guys shouldn't use the script, just be cautious. I also don't use proxies or anything of the sort - so that could've possibly been the reason

Just because a script has antiban lol does not exactly meen you will not be banned!!!
A good script should not really need antiban or very minimal, the main thing people are banned on is mouse movements and repetitve clicking, so a good script should be randomized walking/clicking etc etc then you have a better chance not been banned! just because the name "antiban" does not meen its title at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.