Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I'm quitting bot development. IRL training is more important - my priority now is to train to pass the Oracle Certified Master exam.
I will leave my scripts up until they stop working and you guys take 'em down. I'll give my source code to any bot author who asks.
It was nice working with all of you.

Sorry guys, I'm quitting bot development. IRL training is more important - my priority now is to train to pass the Oracle Certified Master exam.
I will leave my scripts up until they stop working and you guys take 'em down. I'll give my source code to any bot author who asks.

your bot works fine there are only bugs in the rc guild

Best of luck with everything Raymondbl.

Well guys I have take over development of this wonderful script.
Talking with raymond now on skype and seems we had the same thoughts on how to make it whole lot better! base wise

I my self thank you for this wonderful script and speak on behalf many others all the best on your course!

Well guys I have take over development of this wonderful script.
Talking with raymond now on skype and seems we had the same thoughts on how to make it whole lot better! base wise

I my self thank you for this wonderful script and speak on behalf many others all the best on your course!

GL with coding the script!

I hope all you bot authors are successful in what you do, and I look forward this client growing to its full potential.

GL with your life hope to see you bank soon

GL with coding the script!

GL with your life hope to see you bank soon

Thanks

Can someone explain to me how the guild works for fixing pouches? as I have never used it?
What is the script suppose to do when it goes there?

Also do you guys want to see the lunar "Fix Pouch" spell added?

Also I know its in previous pages ill shift through later, but what problems does it have at the guild?

That's a real shame Raymond, what you've done for us and the community is extraordinarily useful and priceless. I hope you come back sometimes and say hi :)

Thanks

Can someone explain to me how the guild works for fixing pouches? as I have never used it?
What is the script suppose to do when it goes there?

Also do you guys want to see the lunar "Fix Pouch" spell added?

Also I know its in previous pages ill shift through later, but what problems does it have at the guild?

Well I was so pissed off bcuz I was missing so many mills that I just did the five quests including lunar diplomacy so the RC guild bug isnt really a problem for me anymore :). The bug I was talking about is, that when after he repairs the medium pouch he just freezes in the guild. Can't be more specific then that. The GUI says filling medium pouch.

About the lunar spell, Yes that would be nice. I have an account which has that spell unlocked message me if you need it, it's a great idea only downside is that I need to do some living farm on my bot account :(.

Well I was so pissed off bcuz I was missing so many mills that I just did the five quests including lunar diplomacy so the RC guild bug isnt really a problem for me anymore :). The bug I was talking about is, that when after he repairs the medium pouch he just freezes in the guild. Can't be more specific then that. The GUI says filling medium pouch.

About the lunar spell, Yes that would be nice. I have an account which has that spell unlocked message me if you need it, it's a great idea only downside is that I need to do some living farm on my bot account :(.

I have a livid script ill release in conjunction to this script having the Pouch fix spell ;)

So rc guild what pouchs do you use small through to large?

I have a livid script ill release in conjunction to this script having the Pouch fix spell ;)

So rc guild what pouchs do you use small through to large?

The only problem is with the medium pouch after repairing it.

Well I have made allot of head way with this script, cleaning it up and removing the reclusiveness of it.

Guys do you guys want a tabbed paint instead of the GUI but which is also Draggable/movable?
Also designed a new GUI with tabs atm the progress report is still in the GUI in a tab.
It now has the option to use the kinship, TokKul-Zo half coded.
You now no longer have to enter when the renew summon points, it calculates from base level and randomizes the time to renew points then.
You now have the choice to choose which path to take, (1:The path it takes now, (2:The path past the obelisk, (3: don't select it will randomize the paths.
Say i'm 87 summon it will now calculate and renew at around 23.4-33.6 to renew.
every 20-35th trip to the altar after clicking/crafting it opens skill tab and checks hovers rc skill before teleporting.

Anything you guys want to see added removed? what do you think of the things i have done so far?

Well I have made allot of head way with this script, cleaning it up and removing the reclusiveness of it.

Guys do you guys want a tabbed paint instead of the GUI but which is also Draggable/movable?
Also designed a new GUI with tabs atm the progress report is still in the GUI in a tab.
It now has the option to use the kinship, TokKul-Zo half coded.
You now no longer have to enter when the renew summon points, it calculates from base level and randomizes the time to renew points then.
You now have the choice to choose which path to take, (1:The path it takes now, (2:The path past the obelisk, (3: don't select it will randomize the paths.
Say i'm 87 summon it will now calculate and renew at around 23.4-33.6 to renew.
every 20-35th trip to the altar after clicking/crafting it opens skill tab and checks hovers rc skill before teleporting.

Anything you guys want to see added removed? what do you think of the things i have done so far?

when will the update be live?

when will the update be live?

well atm seems the latest update has broke the action bar and couple other things, client sided.
i will talk with raymond seen as tho his release is still active and working, i'll open a new thread with his approval for release.

This is my idea for an anti-ban framework that I haven't had the opportunity to finish.
In the GUI for the bot, there is a timeline of all events/tasks that happen. Users can set unique settings for each task on the timeline. For example, each task can have its own "mouse delay" and "mouse speed multiplier" events, where the delay or multiplier takes effect a certain percentage of the time (and the other percentages of the time can be occupied by different delays or different multipliers).

This same "event" system can also be used to specify what percentage of the time to use one method of banking over another. A skill-xp-check event or friends-list-check or camera turn or some other anti-pattern event can be inserted before or after certain tasks and trigger a certain percentage of the time.

You don't necessarily have to implement this because it's a lot of work (use a Factory design pattern). But it would be a great learning experience.
cleaning it up and removing the reclusiveness of it.
It's recursion, not reclusiveness :p

To be honest, I don't see this as "taking over the development" of the bot - you don't need my permission for anything :p This is practically open-source now and anyone can request a copy of the code.

This is your own thing, now, and I think you'll make a great bot.

I don't think this is a good idea because a pattern among players could start forming and if Jagex is smart enough, they might use this to ban.
Everything else sounds good, though! Good luck.

This is my idea for an anti-ban framework that I haven't had the opportunity to finish.
In the GUI for the bot, there is a timeline of all events/tasks that happen. Users can set unique settings for each task on the timeline. For example, each task can have its own "mouse delay" and "mouse speed multiplier" events, where the delay or multiplier takes effect a certain percentage of the time (and the other percentages of the time can be occupied by different delays or different multipliers).

This same "event" system can also be used to specify what percentage of the time to use one method of banking over another. A skill-xp-check event or friends-list-check or camera turn or some other anti-pattern event can be inserted before or after certain tasks and trigger a certain percentage of the time.

You don't necessarily have to implement this because it's a lot of work (use a Factory design pattern). But it would be a great learning experience.

It's recursion, not reclusiveness :p

To be honest, I don't see this as "taking over the development" of the bot - you don't need my permission for anything :p This is practically open-source now and anyone can request a copy of the code.

This is your own thing, now, and I think you'll make a great bot.

I don't think this is a good idea because a pattern among players could start forming and if Jagex is smart enough, they might use this to ban.
Everything else sounds good, though! Good luck.
Those are some good anti ban ideas. May I please have a copy of the script? Even though I can't really script. I would like to learn and this may help me. Thanks

recursion i typed that google spell check!!!

Id appreciate if we could keep this closed source as I have put alot time, and suggested alot things that you implemented. obv ill give full credits

recursion i typed that google spell check!!!

Id appreciate if we could keep this closed source as I have put alot time, and suggested alot things that you implemented. obv ill give full credits

you should randomly let it fill pouch via bank and fill puches via action bar IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.