Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ran this script for 6 hours straight earlier on and it's flawless. Seriously not a single problem I ran into. Good work Raymond!

Here you go. To add to your proggy list.

Attachments

• 2225675a339f239e5d19995a73c9f818.png
    2225675a339f239e5d19995a73c9f818.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 15
it still keeps bugging out in the rc guild it doesnt teleport back to castle wars. The problem is that it ran for 6 hours without any problems, but now it just keeps bugging out for some reason..

I have not had access to my code since Monday, when I installed Ubuntu but accidentally broke my Windows installation. The code is safe, but I can't write any, nor can I test it, until my usb wifi adapter comes in the mail. Thanks for the awesome proggy, Hypo, I will add your proggy to the front post when I have internet on my laptop.
richyyy - I'm sorry, I'm not going to fix this because finding the bug will take hours, and rewriting the script will probably make the problem go away. The new structure will have a far lower potential for bugs than the original.

Great script, only problem so far is repairing pouches @ rc guild. When is the new structure coming out?

Last edited:
Great script, only problem so far is repairing pouches @ rc guild. When is the new structure coming out?
It's hard to say. I'm having Ubuntu troubles at the moment. I'm going to test the living hell out of this new structure when I finish it, though, so it will be at least two weeks. Probably two weeks, might be three.

This works so well that I stopped developing my own script.
lol. I'm glad that it works well for you, and I hope I haven't caused you too much trouble by releasing mine. Develop other bots/scripts - we need every one we can get.

lol. I'm glad that it works well for you, and I hope I haven't caused you too much trouble by releasing mine. Develop other bots/scripts - we need every one we can get.
You kidding? I'm super happy I can actually get my coursework done and bot now. :D

for some reason it sometimes gets rid of the inventory and when it needs to repair the med pouch he cant bcuz the inventory is gone

happand to me twice in 1:30 that in the guild some times he doesnt move the camera angle so he cant find Korvak

i just came back from a shower when i saw my large and giant pouch both banked and the bot was stuck at the bank bcuz the preset couldnt find the large and giant pouch cuz they needed to be repaired. IDK what caused this. the unfortunate thing is that I can't use pouches anymore when Im not babysitting :(.

when im at the altar it still clicks on the map like ten time before entering it.

tim

Seems to running flawless. Been running for 3 days off and on. I only had a problem last night where it would telly to the alter then just stand there fixed it by restarting the client. It was kinda tough to set up the preset but i got it. Good job mate. (y)

Also everyone make sure you keep selling them at 300! Saw this morning they were down to 299. I let it sit at 300 and they sold after an hour.

ETA for the rewrite is now three weeks because I can't code during weekdays and I spent all of yesterday setting up my computer for Ubuntu and IntelliJ.

whenever i start the script the thing gets stuck at "wearing ring", even tho i put it in the slot. Why?

whenever i start the script the thing gets stuck at "wearing ring", even tho i put it in the slot. Why?
Only the ring of duelling option works - I was planning on adding the other options, half-finished the GUI, and didn't finish the code. But I was forced to leave it in when I made a bug fix. Are you using the ring of duelling?

Seems to running flawless. Been running for 3 days off and on. I only had a problem last night where it would telly to the alter then just stand there fixed it by restarting the client. It was kinda tough to set up the preset but i got it. Good job mate. (y)

Also everyone make sure you keep selling them at 300! Saw this morning they were down to 299. I let it sit at 300 and they sold after an hour.
this ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.