Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because a script has antiban lol does not exactly meen you will not be banned!!!
A good script should not really need antiban or very minimal, the main thing people are banned on is mouse movements and repetitve clicking, so a good script should be randomized walking/clicking etc etc then you have a better chance not been banned! just because the name "antiban" does not meen its title at all.
Some people assume antiban is just the script doing random stuff at random times, but a decent anti-ban (I prefer to call it anti-pattern) is much more than just that

Guys, request anti-pattern features you can think of and want implemented, please. I want this framework to be OP.

just randomized clicking/ walking n camera movements in enough for me as and say every 25mins hover over rc check exp is enough as graahk rc is repative as is so doubt a normal player will be doing loads random stuff aswell as filling pouchs etc etc

Don't always use the same method to do something, e.g. with teleporting or closing the bank, try to use either the interface or the shortcut the majority of the time but don't limit it to constantly using the one

just randomized clicking/ walking n camera movements in enough for me as and say every 25mins hover over rc check exp is enough as graahk rc is repative as is so doubt a normal player will be doing loads random stuff aswell as filling pouchs etc etc
Can you elaborate on what you mean by randomized clicking?

Don't always use the same method to do something, e.g. with teleporting or closing the bank, try to use either the interface or the shortcut the majority of the time but don't limit it to constantly using the one
Thanks. I'm giving the user all the controls, as in what percentage of the time they want to use one teleport or another teleport. Same thing with banking. And idles/delays. And camera turning. And perhaps other things which I can't think of off of the top of my head.

Also, most of it is not going to be bot-specific, but some of it can be. The bot-specific part is choosing where to put everything (every bot has its own timeline).

Okay, ideas for antiban:
  • Clicking either the x or hitting escape to close an interface, also click the minimap in case navigation is the next step in the script.
  • Misclicking stuff.
  • Right-clicking various stuff, e.g.: crafting the runes in your inventory, while already having the right-click menu of the pouches ready, in case this is how the script withdraws the essence from the pouches.
  • Taking a slightly different path while having a random screen angle.

I've crafted about 200k nature and astral runes in a legit way and I can assure you that the pattern one uses to bank will always be the same. Once you find the most efficient way to bank and you did it a thousand times over it's pretty hard to change even if you wanted to. Due to this I don't like the idea of different banking patterns every run. Screwing up the order of your fills can ofcourse always happen, but no one would use more than one way to close the bank.

Misclicking would be a great addition to antiban. I think I accidentally banked a pouch about once every ten trips, but I don't think your banking method allows for this (which is a good thing, I really like your banking pattern). But yeah, an "accidental" Giant-Large fill instead of the usual Large-Giant fill would be good.

Also, turning the screen when running to the altar would be great. There's nothing else to do, so occasionally I'd tilt my screen up and down or started turning the camera, while still keeping it pointed in the general direction of the altar. Other things I do are checking friends list, hovering various skills, although mainly rc.

Every once in a while right click the tribe dude you pass when running to the altar and recovering summoning points at random intervals instead of at a fixed amount would be good additions too I think. Maybe add idling every once in a while for people who want to use it? I can't craft an hour without stopping to check up on a random thought I got.

I really enjoyed your script so far, used it a couple of days ago and it worked like a charm. One thing I noticed is that at times the cursor moves painstakingly slow towards the altar or bank chest. Still, one of the best scripts out there I believe. Here's a proggy:

j5SwvxQ1FPpCx.png

the script runs smooth without using the med pouch. it seems to be able to repair large and giant pouch in the RC guild but med pouch not

for the anti ban advice: let it move the screen a lot but for the rest dont do anything. The average player doesn't miss click as much as you guys think maybe once in a every 20 runs. tilting the screen in something what every one does so I would recommend putting that into the script.

thanks for the ideas, guys. I'll read them more closely when I get home.

I'm not sure what to do for misclicking, though. The client already does that a little bit itself (mostly in menu options, such as clicking "Examine" instead of "Wear" for the ring of duelling). But I don't know what exactly to misclick. I mean, how do you misclick the altar, or ruins? What should be misclicked?

thanks for the ideas, guys. I'll read them more closely when I get home.

I'm not sure what to do for misclicking, though. The client already does that a little bit itself (mostly in menu options, such as clicking "Examine" instead of "Wear" for the ring of duelling). But I don't know what exactly to misclick. I mean, how do you misclick the altar, or ruins? What should be misclicked?

theres nothing to misslick. This is EOC everything is done with numbers here. We press 2 for bank and 8 for ROD and the rest is just walking and talkiing(for repairing pouches that is).

Decreasing the time to clicking towards the altar right after you teleport via summoning would be nice.
And have it click in the same general area of about 5-10 squares on the minimap.
And occasionally swapping to stats tab to check RC exp could possibly be anti. Or hovering mouse over RC exp symbol at top.

Decreasing the time to clicking towards the altar right after you teleport via summoning would be nice.
And have it click in the same general area of about 5-10 squares on the minimap.
And occasionally swapping to stats tab to check RC exp could possibly be anti. Or hovering mouse over RC exp symbol at top.

decreasing the time with clicking the altar, why is that a good idea ? I like the idea of hovering the rc XP though

I mean because i see it pauses right as it teleports via graak for about 4-5 seconds then moves towards the altar.
For me it's only two seconds. I'll do everything in my power to keep this thing fast.
What do you mean click in the general five to ten squares on the minimap and how would that be useful? Usually the bot author doesn't control where the mouse clicks on the minimap.

I have two options, because my idea for anti-pattern is a large project.
1. release the new structure in two weeks without anti-pattern or expanded ring support and add anti-pattern later.
2. release the new structure in four to six weeks with anti-pattern and expanded ring support.

Vote on this.
Remember, these aren't set deadlines, but I try to predict accurately. Switching to the SS GUI took longer than I thought.

edit: improved grammar

Last edited:
For me it's only two seconds. I'll do everything in my power to keep this thing fast.
What do you mean click in the general five to ten squares on the minimap and how would that be useful? Usually the bot author doesn't control where the mouse clicks on the minimap.

I have two options, because my idea for anti-pattern is a large project.
1. release the new structure in two weeks without anti-pattern or expanded ring support and add anti-pattern later.
2. release the new structure in four to six weeks with anti-pattern and expanded ring support.

Vote on this.
Remember, these aren't set deadlines, but I try to predict accurately. Switching to the SS GUI took longer than I thought.

edit: improved grammar

the first one

I have no idea how people are managing 2.4m/hr I can only hit 1.6 with 91 rc.
View attachment 69
You probably need the massive pouch for it. I'm not sure what kind of specs/settings you have, but you might also need a fast enough computer / optimized enough settings to get 55+ runs per hour. That's still an amazing proggy, though, and I would take 1.6m/hr any day.

I want more people to vote. Because I would personally prefer option 2 because I don't want to possibly introduce bugs for you guys when the current bot doesn't have too many issues. I want as much testing time as possible, but if enough people convince me otherwise, I'll go option 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.