Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking to ruins
Sorry that I didn't see that in your post before that. I can't find an issue in the code, especially since no exception was called. Let's wait to see if the samething happens again anytime soon.

Sorry that I didn't see that in your post before that. I can't find an issue in the code, especially since no exception was called. Let's wait to see if the samething happens again anytime soon.

its stopped again after 1 hour same reason

its happand when he uses the second last charge of the rod(so the rod only has (1) when he IN karamja)

its stopped again after 1 hour same reason

its happand when he uses the second last charge of the rod(so the rod only has (1) when he IN karamja)
The Ring of Duelling should not matter at all.
I am investigating, but might decide to sleep first and fix tomorrow if I don't get the bug in testing soon.
It looks like Ring of Kinship and Tokkul-Zo aren't coming this week because of the time spent fixing bugs and my loss of Friday. I don't have much coding time tomorrow.

The Ring of Duelling should not matter at all.
I am investigating, but might decide to sleep first and fix tomorrow if I don't get the bug in testing soon.
It looks like Ring of Kinship and Tokkul-Zo aren't coming this week because of the time spent fixing bugs and my loss of Friday. I don't have much coding time tomorrow.

Well ure doin in the great order IMO. Dont add things if the script isn't perfect because new things might also mean new bugs. I can wait and I hope every one else too

All of these subtle bugs are getting to be ridiculous, and I think you guys agree. I'm going to fix this damned bug tomorrow. After that, I'm not going to do ANYTHING until I restructure this bot. At first I thought that the stability afforded by the new structure would incur a slower speed, but I think I've thought of a way to prevent any slowdown.

All of these subtle bugs are getting to be ridiculous, and I think you guys agree. I'm going to fix this damned bug tomorrow. After that, I'm not going to do ANYTHING until I restructure this bot. At first I thought that the stability afforded by the new structure would incur a slower speed, but I think I've thought of a way to prevent any slowdown.

lol i just noticed this. when it banks it fills the giant pouch then opens bank again and fills medium and large pouch, but it can fill all the pouches with one inv..

lol i just noticed this. when it banks it fills the giant pouch then opens bank again and fills medium and large pouch, but it can fill all the pouches with one inv..

No it can't? Filling them all requires 30 ess. Inventory with pouches leaves 24 spots. That requires two withdrawals of ess.

oh haaha i most be crazy then

@Raymondbl it stopped again at the state"walking to ruins"(again second last charge of ROD)
How often does it occur for you? I'm at two and a half hours without getting the bug.
edit: I don't want to risk a ban, so I stopped testing after 3 and a half hours. Let's see if I run into the bug tomorrow. I have no more coding time today, anyway.

Last edited:
How often does it occur for you? I'm at two and a half hours without getting the bug.
edit: I don't want to risk a ban, so I stopped testing after 3 and a half hours. Let's see if I run into the bug tomorrow. I have no more coding time today, anyway.

well I ran it six hour straight without the bug then I stopped and started the client again and after one hour it occured again, really really random.

want me to take a SS next time it happands?

well I ran it six hour straight without the bug then I stopped and started the client again and after one hour it occured again, really really random.

want me to take a SS next time it happands?
Yes, that might be helpful, next time it happens. Don't move the mouse or anything. It might also help if you run the client by clicking a .bat file, as described in the tutorial here: https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/read-this-if-you-are-having-issues-running-rm.1120/

Perhaps there's an exception that could be useful if copy and pasted or screenshot.
Remember that with this method, the client is run by clicking the .bat file instead of the .jar file.

The only thing that is wrong when running either massive or normal pouches is that, on the rare occasion that the familiar disappears while casting NPC contact, it interrupts and closes the dialogue. This means that NPC contact will have to be cast again, however the bot doesn't realize what happens so it stalls out at the bank, waiting on the process 'Casting NPC Contact'. The chances of this happening are really small but it is something I've encountered. Not sure if worth fixing, but thought I would let you know about it.

The only thing that is wrong when running either massive or normal pouches is that, on the rare occasion that the familiar disappears while casting NPC contact, it interrupts and closes the dialogue. This means that NPC contact will have to be cast again, however the bot doesn't realize what happens so it stalls out at the bank, waiting on the process 'Casting NPC Contact'. The chances of this happening are really small but it is something I've encountered. Not sure if worth fixing, but thought I would let you know about it.
This is the sort of bug that the new stucture will naturally prevent.

Now that I have enough sleep, I had some more brainpower and guessed the reason for the walktoaltar problem, although this is just a guess and this fix might not actually fix anything. I'm going to push a fix. It will contain all the GUI crap which I prepared for the multiple teleport options - please ignore all that and CLICK ON THE DUEL OPTION.

What do you guys think of this sort of paint/GUI, anyway? I'm planning on switching over to SS Fighter's paint 'cause I'm teaming with Supreme Leader.
Edit: fix has been approved

Last edited:
mmmm ssfighter paint reminds me alot of bool's paint back in the day he was the first to mak a moveable and resizeable paint in his yew cutter

I do like it alot

Unless you guys don't agree with the decision, this bot will soon be renamed SS Nat Runner or something similar, after restructuring.

If the stuck-before-walking-to-ruins bug is still occurring, let me know.

SSGraahkNatureRunner

and GUI looks ugly now add tabs ;)
Yeah I'll put tabs.

SSGraahkNatureRunner is a bit too long, at 20 letters. Two letters shorter than the current title, but still too long. Besides, I plan on adding the fairy ring, non-graahk option.
SS NatRunner is 11 letters, but it's not the prettiest title.

Your removing graahk?

also can you add repaairt pouch as an alternative to npc contact both require lunar repair pouch reqquires livid farm

when it repairs a pouch(dunno which one) it has a chance of getting stuck(after he repaired he doesnt teleport back). Happand to me twice in three hours

Your removing graahk?

also can you add repaairt pouch as an alternative to npc contact both require lunar repair pouch reqquires livid farm
I'm not removing graahk support. I'm simply adding another option for those who would rather use the fairy ring.
I will look at repair pouch after anti-ban, which I will look at after kinship/tokkul-zo support, which I will look at after restructuring.
when it repairs a pouch(dunno which one) it has a chance of getting stuck(after he repaired he doesnt teleport back). Happand to me twice in three hours
I am not going to fix this right now because I think restructuring will solve all our problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.