Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id appreciate if we could keep this closed source as I have put alot time, and suggested alot things that you implemented. obv ill give full credits
Obviously your modifications to the code can be closed-source because that's your own work. But I decided from the beginning that I would make my own code available to the public.

Dellgenius - link will be pm'ed.

Obviously your modifications to the code can be closed-source because that's your own work. But I decided from the beginning that I would make my own code available to the public.

Dellgenius - link will be pm'ed.

Are you saying you are going to make this script open source?

Are you saying you are going to make this script open source?
Yeah, it's pretty much open-source right now, but I don't want to put the code out to non-registered users because of Jagex.
So you have to request a link to the files by pm.

script doesn't recognize that it has already graahk summoned so it just open bank and withdrawn random items

Last edited:

tim

Just got banned lol. Good thing i transferred my cash this morning. I think it was from the bot sometimes getting stuck outside the altar and clicking randomly like a mad cow.

Just got banned lol. Good thing i transferred my cash this morning. I think it was from the bot sometimes getting stuck outside the altar and clicking randomly like a mad cow.

i've the same problem but only when I lagg myself(I restart the client and after that it works fine)

I'm having the same problem, haven't changed much. Can you push your version?

I seem to have no problem running the script ATM

It seems like it doesn't know how to use the a bar but it works fine if i press the buttons for it. (Worked fine last night too :c )

It seems like it doesn't know how to use the a bar but it works fine if i press the buttons for it. (Worked fine last night too :c )

i've got exact same problem last night it worked fine but now it doesnt seem the be sing the action bar properly(not) and im 200k away from 99 rc lol

Works fine 99% of the time. Stopped it and stated it again and it seems to be unable to hit hotkey buttons? When I click enter on the chat I can clearly see the bot typing the numbers for the hotkeys, but it doesn't seem to activate them. Any ideas/

tim

Works fine 99% of the time. Stopped it and stated it again and it seems to be unable to hit hotkey buttons? When I click enter on the chat I can clearly see the bot typing the numbers for the hotkeys, but it doesn't seem to activate them. Any ideas/
Do you have the hotkeys set up?

If you alt + tabbed out of RuneMate, turn on keyboard input, click on the game screen, and press alt once to clear the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.