Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a bug on the wilderness course where you cross the stepping stones multiple times because it clicks the first stone again. Maybe add a "hover log crossing" and then have it click the log cross once it detects that you're off the stones

And then it also waits too long to click the rock climb after coming off the log cross. I think the clicking would be fast there since there are skeletons to attack you so logically even if watching a youtube video or something while doing agility you would want to click that one fast so the skeletons don't damage you too much. Right now it waits about 10-12 seconds to click.

teleport option is bugged. When you right click cast it bring you to camelot instead of seers. Need to left click

Okei something is wrong in bot it do only 1 round and then just clicking down and not moving i did try bot in relleka and polln

Where do i set the food options and when this bot eats? I've looked through all the settings and can't seem to find it. If someone can tell me how to set the food that would be great.. thank you!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Where do i set the food options and when this bot eats? I've looked through all the settings and can't seem to find it. If someone can tell me how to set the food that would be great.. thank you!
It will eat for you...

There is a bug on the wilderness course where you cross the stepping stones multiple times because it clicks the first stone again. Maybe add a "hover log crossing" and then have it click the log cross once it detects that you're off the stones

And then it also waits too long to click the rock climb after coming off the log cross. I think the clicking would be fast there since there are skeletons to attack you so logically even if watching a youtube video or something while doing agility you would want to click that one fast so the skeletons don't damage you too much. Right now it waits about 10-12 seconds to click.
I was going to report the same, mainly the stepping stone bug is holding me back to do wilderness course. Apart from that it's running very good on the other courses I've tried.

I was going to report the same, mainly the stepping stone bug is holding me back to do wilderness course. Apart from that it's running very good on the other courses I've tried.
The problem with the wildy course is the way the obstacles work... The animations are not continuous on all of them which forces me to have to use a different way of delaying causing things to get slower xD

It's not about the delay with the skeletons but the multiple clicks when crossing the lava pool.
Screenshot_8.png
I understand it's not easy to detect these things, so no probz if it's not possible to fix it :)

It's not about the delay with the skeletons but the multiple clicks when crossing the lava pool.
I understand it's not easy to detect these things, so no probz if it's not possible to fix it :)
Yeah, the lava pool has periodic animation vs continuous like most... That's why it has problems...

How long has everyone been botting using this script? I don't think I have exceeded 3 hours without breaks, any know what you have tested it too? I know all situations are different, just curious... I know no bot is totally safe, thank you.

How long has everyone been botting using this script? I don't think I have exceeded 3 hours without breaks, any know what you have tested it too? I know all situations are different, just curious... I know no bot is totally safe, thank you.
Agility ban rate is very high, no matter the bot. I stick to a maximum of 2 hours a day, and I usually don't do consecutive days.

Many people have reported using this bot for over 8 hours daily without issues, but I'm very cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.