Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agility ban rate is very high, no matter the bot. I stick to a maximum of 2 hours a day, and I usually don't do consecutive days.

Many people have reported using this bot for over 8 hours daily without issues, but I'm very cautious.
Thank you for your comment, yeah, I think I am going to stick to 3-4. :D

Anyone else having issues where you're getting logged out constantly?

When I pick a location to run agility, the bot instantly logs me out.
Or
I'll be running the course for several minutes and then it will randomly log me out.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Anyone else having issues where you're getting logged out constantly?

When I pick a location to run agility, the bot instantly logs me out.
Or
I'll be running the course for several minutes and then it will randomly log me out.
Bring food with you. Also, what was your current and hp level?

Just here to post a proggie. I did catch it on login screen but even then it must not have been there for long. At Falador averaging around 16.2k exp.
52e91d414c70477a0d6395ac45d1ef00.png

Just here to post a proggie. I did catch it on login screen but even then it must not have been there for long. At Falador averaging around 16.2k exp.
52e91d414c70477a0d6395ac45d1ef00.png
That's a very long run... be careful

That's a very long run... be careful

Had my fair share of botting when rsbuddy was a thing I know how dangerous botting is so its cool i don't really care if i get banned its just fun in the long run. Day 5 on this account and got 450 total with stuff like 72 magic and just about to get 64 agility. FInished graceful set with 2.5k exp from 64. Thanks for graceful
8c1031515d68477fc4b4971550a176e8.png

I trust this bot with my life, I have had like 20+ hour sessions on it, with minimum/no break settings. Granted this may be due to the fact that my acc logged extremely long sessions of actual play. It has taken me to 75 agility on my main, and I trust it enough to use on my main, but I wouldn't recommend the long long sessions unless you're willing to risk your acc, because at the end of the day, it isn't a real person.

I trust this bot with my life, I have had like 20+ hour sessions on it, with minimum/no break settings. Granted this may be due to the fact that my acc logged extremely long sessions of actual play. It has taken me to 75 agility on my main, and I trust it enough to use on my main, but I wouldn't recommend the long long sessions unless you're willing to risk your acc, because at the end of the day, it isn't a real person.

I just want 99 agil, have wanted it my entire RS career, just hated training the skill. Trust this on my almost max main, no issues :D

Hi awesomeman. The bot is awesome. Now I left it running by accident does it have a time out ( I didn't set a break) or will it be running for the next three days straight over Christmas?

Hi awesomeman. The bot is awesome. Now I left it running by accident does it have a time out ( I didn't set a break) or will it be running for the next three days straight over Christmas?
It would run straight

I didn't realize that was a thing (the testing thing). If you ever need a test I'd be more than happy to do it for you as well, I have used your bots more than enough haha.

Great script, very efficient in what it does. However, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you added some form of antiban / randomness. I think that would reduce ban rates. Its better to have antiban as a viable option other than just a randomized hit or miss strategy when it comes to combating bans. Reducing botting times + antiban = this script would be premium worthy. I would seriously pay top dollar for you to add some form of antiban, this script literally repeats same camera pitch every part of a course and its extremely bot like. But overall 4.5/5 stars mate, great script.

Great script, very efficient in what it does. However, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you added some form of antiban / randomness. I think that would reduce ban rates. Its better to have antiban as a viable option other than just a randomized hit or miss strategy when it comes to combating bans. Reducing botting times + antiban = this script would be premium worthy. I would seriously pay top dollar for you to add some form of antiban, this script literally repeats same camera pitch every part of a course and its extremely bot like. But overall 4.5/5 stars mate, great script.
Camera is handled by runemate and has built in antiban... I don't know what you'd want me to add.

Camera is handled by runemate and has built in antiban... I don't know what you'd want me to add.
Well, i'm coming from OSBot and i'm not used to runemate client and don't know much how it operates. I know OSBot handles randoms and whatnot, but does not have an integrated anti-ban. A really great way to step up anti-ban in your script would to randomize clicks between mini-map and on screen clicks. I've noticed it generates the same path every time but clicking on the same tile on the mini-map. Additionally, it pains in the same pitch when going through various obstacles on the course. Would there be anyway to add randomness to this? I'm not bashing your Bot, its a great. Just offering suggestions to improve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.