Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'm coming from OSBot and i'm not used to runemate client and don't know much how it operates. I know OSBot handles randoms and whatnot, but does not have an integrated anti-ban. A really great way to step up anti-ban in your script would to randomize clicks between mini-map and on screen clicks. I've noticed it generates the same path every time but clicking on the same tile on the mini-map. Additionally, it pains in the same pitch when going through various obstacles on the course. Would there be anyway to add randomness to this? I'm not bashing your Bot, its a great. Just offering suggestions to improve it!
I agree needs more randomization. camera pans in the same direction everytime, clicks the same spot everytime ect. Really botlike

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Well, i'm coming from OSBot and i'm not used to runemate client and don't know much how it operates. I know OSBot handles randoms and whatnot, but does not have an integrated anti-ban. A really great way to step up anti-ban in your script would to randomize clicks between mini-map and on screen clicks. I've noticed it generates the same path every time but clicking on the same tile on the mini-map. Additionally, it pains in the same pitch when going through various obstacles on the course. Would there be anyway to add randomness to this? I'm not bashing your Bot, its a great. Just offering suggestions to improve it!

I agree needs more randomization. camera pans in the same direction everytime, clicks the same spot everytime ect. Really botlike
You are right. I'll definitely try to make these clicks more himanlike, any suggestions on how to handle it? (Think of how I'd code it)

You are right. I'll definitely try to make these clicks more himanlike, any suggestions on how to handle it? (Think of how I'd code it)
yeah i think you should put a timer on these clicks and give us an option to randomize the antiban, or even generate an antiban profile just like how you generate the break handler. There needs to be sleep seconds between clicks. Additionally, have a unique and different panning handler in each part of the course. I wouldn't know how to code it, but you want to make sure that the script handles every interaction uniquely just as human would.

Last edited:
Does not look like a safe script at all, since the movements are always very similar. Also there are some cases such as a pause in the middle of the seer's course, which happens every single lap, even though the next obstacle is right in the middle of the camera.

Please add a lot of randomness to movement and try to make pauses not happen every lap or after every third obstacle.

For botters: This is NOT a safe script to bot for sure. Don't bot on accounts that are worth anything.

Does not look like a safe script at all, since the movements are always very similar. Also there are some cases such as a pause in the middle of the seer's course, which happens every single lap, even though the next obstacle is right in the middle of the camera.

Please add a lot of randomness to movement and try to make pauses not happen every lap or after every third obstacle.

For botters: This is NOT a safe script to bot for sure. Don't bot on accounts that are worth anything.
Yeah, i was just about comment on this as well! On the rope walk, there is a slight delay literally every run. This is extremely noticeable. I bot on my account just a minimum of 30 mins to keep it safe, but even then its bit of a risk. I would recommend 30mins-1hr of use to be safe using this script.

I will try to do stuff when I get back from vacation

I will try to do stuff when I get back from vacation
Alright, hope to see some improvement. Have a good vacation!

Unfortunately woke up with a moderate 2 day ban. Never ran this script for more than one hour, only used this script. Not going to bot on this account anymore, its my main and almost has quest cape lol.

Attachments

• banned.JPG
    banned.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 16
That shouldn't have happened unless the bot broke... I never get banned that quick from agility... I'll make sure to get some more antiban to the walking and try to speed up some of the delays

That shouldn't have happened unless the bot broke... I never get banned that quick from agility... I'll make sure to get some more antiban to the walking and try to speed up some of the delays
I did bot at seers and there were tons of others, looked on other forums and seems a lot agility bots got banned.

When failing the rope swing in Ape Atoll the bot get confused and keeps trying to do the rope swing over again rather than climbing the tree. Works great other than that!! Thanks!

The Führer
Osrs; wildy course; stepping stones, keeps clicking the obstacle while doing lava-stepping stones.

New update in queue will sadly make this the LITE version of the bot and add a premium... The premium will cost 5C an hour as agility isn't that profitable and just a Bitch to train. The update also adds a lot more playersense to the delays thanks to Snuf's additions to our API and also a failsafe back to seer's village for the upstairs bug. Get your usage in now people!!! Once this update gets through there will be a weekly 1h time limit.

New update in queue will sadly make this the LITE version of the bot and add a premium... The premium will cost 5C an hour as agility isn't that profitable and just a Bitch to train. The update also adds a lot more playersense to the delays thanks to Snuf's additions to our API and also a failsafe back to seer's village for the upstairs bug. Get your usage in now people!!! Once this update gets through there will be a weekly 1h time limit.
Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.