Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
brother.. thank you so much for making this paid. you fixed my "free bot" glitch issue. i finally used the lite one and its fucking amazing, got restricted for a week tho... i see why theres a new one haha, bro i cant thank you enough, 35 - 64 agil in a day. i need to relax tho that was too fast . got graceful in a day that was the problem hehe

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
brother.. thank you so much for making this paid. you fixed my "free bot" glitch issue. i finally used the lite one and its fucking amazing, got restricted for a week tho... i see why theres a new one haha, bro i cant thank you enough, 35 - 64 agil in a day. i need to relax tho that was too fast . got graceful in a day that was the problem hehe
After today's update it should be much faster and the mouse movements will be really human when it hovers the next obstacle while executing the one before :)

After today's update it should be much faster and the mouse movements will be really human when it hovers the next obstacle while executing the one before :)
good looking out, keep it up bro, to fight the bot detection you should make like 10 different ways to do the courses for random players differently or something if you know what i mean, since the agility skill is apparently watched, that would be amazing

good looking out, keep it up bro, to fight the bot detection you should make like 10 different ways to do the courses for random players differently or something if you know what i mean, since the agility skill is apparently watched, that would be amazing
Idk what you mean, but i'll probably have enhanced antiban as a toggleable option which will include skill exp checking in the skills tab and such soon...

Idk what you mean, but i'll probably have enhanced antiban as a toggleable option which will include skill exp checking in the skills tab and such soon...
RiD undetectable bot use various human inputs to create a ghostlike botting effect. No bots can ever be matched to the same human inputs due to the amounts that they coded or something, every time you would run the bot, you automatically pick a list from human input 1 to like 500 if you were that into it to maximize the antiban if possible, unless it just detects items and auto clicks and outta your reach, i understand it took them years to make that happen

RiD undetectable bot use various human inputs to create a ghostlike botting effect. No bots can ever be matched to the same human inputs due to the amounts that they coded or something, every time you would run the bot, you automatically pick a list from human input 1 to like 500 if you were that into it to maximize the antiban if possible, unless it just detects items and auto clicks and outta your reach, i understand it took them years to make that happen
I mean runemate has build in human mouse movements and such. And all the delays used by me are playersensed to be unique for each rs acc.

It's far from undetectable and has the most limited functionality out of any bot in the history of RS botting.

Sent fra min H60-L04 via Tapatalk

It's far from undetectable and has the most limited functionality out of any bot in the history of RS botting.

Sent fra min H60-L04 via Tapatalk
how do you know this? it's been unreleased since forever... but sounds good awesomeman works stills im still rating 5/5

Apparently I broke the bot, reverting to a different update that would have done the same fix.

Its not that i just came to write a bad review or something, but ive got banned on all of my three accounts using this bot. It works fine, but they already did some kinda bot watch updates to check this bots movements frequently. Used breaks etc etc, but getting banned always. Creating new toon, trying to level it up and ban comes after one day for sure. Also used proxies, not even sure how to counter those bans...

Its not that i just came to write a bad review or something, but ive got banned on all of my three accounts using this bot. It works fine, but they already did some kinda bot watch updates to check this bots movements frequently. Used breaks etc etc, but getting banned always. Creating new toon, trying to level it up and ban comes after one day for sure. Also used proxies, not even sure how to counter those bans...
dont bot over 6 hours a day doing agility, have you tried that yet? let us know. it worked well for me like that on my alt

dont bot over 6 hours a day doing agility, have you tried that yet? let us know. it worked well for me like that on my alt
Btw rating 5/5 as an actual rating would mean a lot to me if you can.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.