Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot works great, however, it will randomly log out sometimes mid course. Checking the log it says it's because it is out of food even though I am at full hp and don't need it?

Has the bot slowed down for anyone else recently? It seems to half for a second or so after each obstacle in Falador. (Getting 17-18k xphr with it, 25-26k manually) Bot still works flawlessly other than that.

One more thing to add when it goes to enter the Falador course it almost always click on the area one spot east of the area to climb up. To the point where knowing that and the bot being slower in Falador I can easily tell if any player is currently using the bot in Falador by watching them enter and move inside. Might need a little bit of tweaking.

Thanks a TON for this bot. It has made my life so much easier to have such a well made bot I can use to train this tedious stat.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Has the bot slowed down for anyone else recently? It seems to half for a second or so after each obstacle in Falador. (Getting 17-18k xphr with it, 25-26k manually) Bot still works flawlessly other than that.

One more thing to add when it goes to enter the Falador course it almost always click on the area one spot east of the area to climb up. To the point where knowing that and the bot being slower in Falador I can easily tell if any player is currently using the bot in Falador by watching them enter and move inside. Might need a little bit of tweaking.

Thanks a TON for this bot. It has made my life so much easier to have such a well made bot I can use to train this tedious stat.
I may have made it slower by accident when i added the wilderness course, as the obstacles in there were not properly delaying beacuse some of the animations were not continuous so the bot would click the obstacle multiple times... I can go back and make it only do that special delay for wildy and make it the old one for the rest.

I was wondering how i can speed up the process of the clicks. Sometimes the run will go click after click for example getting around 17k an hour at falador, but now it dropped to like 14k

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I was wondering how i can speed up the process of the clicks. Sometimes the run will go click after click for example getting around 17k an hour at falador, but now it dropped to like 14k
Honestly i do not know what caused the slowdown... I made the delay the same as it used to be, and if i try to make it faster it will end up clicking the obstacle it just did while doing the obstacle... So i compromised. The wilderness course has special delays as certain obstacles are a pain and you do not have a constant animation, instead you stop and start which would have broken the current way. I do not know a better way to delay. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.