Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cloud (at the Caused by)

I'll look into the aforementioned bugs whenever I can, but that might not be until Wednesday, after a school writing assignment is due.

Any news on this? My bot still crashes after teleporting with the Spirit Graakh, it seems like the camera is tripping and turning all the way down and then I end up with that error.

It was running perfectly earlier but now I can't even start the bot? Immediately upon starting it crashes - I can post the errors if needed.

Edit: This occurs as soon as it Graahk teleports.

Edit2: Restarted the client twice and maximized screen size and now it works? Really odd

Last edited:
I haven't been on for about three days now, and I think it was worth it for me - I'm now ranked No. 3 in my school grade, onwards to No. 1.
I will do some testing about the mouse-freezing issue on the official client when I get home to see if it's a Runescape problem or a client problem. Cloud didn't respond to my query in the dev chat.
Cloud is probably annoyed with me for pushing an update about every two hours. I'm not pushing a fix until Monday because I'm going to test the hell out of this thing and address every currently posted issue.
Anti-ban will probably not be implemented this week because I am determined to make this bug-less, once and for all.
Good luck, PhaseCoder. I look forward to competing with you.

I don't tend to compete but it will be fun, i have tested each and every stage before putting them together just couple more tweaks amd i am ready for release

I don't tend to compete but it will be fun, i have tested each and every stage before putting them together just couple more tweaks amd i am ready for release
Yeah, I did that too. The problem is the transitions between stages. There isn't just one transition, but quite a few, and most of them are rare, hard-to-test. Especially when you're rushing to meet a deadline.

EDIT: I just tested the mouse-freeze issue by entering and leaving the ruins/altar portal and hovering my mouse back and forth over the taskbar. It's there on the official Runescape client - none of us can do anything about it. If anyone did not get it on the official client, let me know. Maybe we could complain to Jagex about this. But a legit player wouldn't care, so whoever complains would get banned.

Last edited:
Sometimes the bot gets stuck walking towards the nature altar. The problem is that the altar is off in the distance and the mouse can't detect it so it keeps hovering over the general area of the altar but never actually finding it. Could you maybe make it walk a little closer to the altar before actually trying to click on it? Also massive pouch is broken. The bot gets stuck after a while on "filling up pouches". This mostly happens after the bot repairs the pouches I think. Haven't been able to really confirm 100%, but I'm pretty sure it's after it tries to repair it with NPC Contact. Haven't tested with the RC Guild.

If these bugs were to be fixed, I think the bot would be almost perfect. I haven't really experienced any of the other aforementioned bugs.

Sometimes the bot gets stuck walking towards the nature altar. The problem is that the altar is off in the distance and the mouse can't detect it so it keeps hovering over the general area of the altar but never actually finding it. Could you maybe make it walk a little closer to the altar before actually trying to click on it? Also massive pouch is broken. The bot gets stuck after a while on "filling up pouches". This mostly happens after the bot repairs the pouches I think. Haven't been able to really confirm 100%, but I'm pretty sure it's after it tries to repair it with NPC Contact. Haven't tested with the RC Guild.

If these bugs were to be fixed, I think the bot would be almost perfect. I haven't really experienced any of the other aforementioned bugs.

use the scroller on the mouse to make the camera ALL THE way out and tilt it down a lil

Bot can't figure out how to teleport to shilo village.
I'm going to update the front post's instructions when I finish my fix. Do you have the action bar's familiar button's left-click set to "Interact?" And did you drag the icon into an action bar slot?

I'm going to update the front post's instructions when I finish my fix. Do you have the action bar's familiar button's left-click set to "Interact?" And did you drag the icon into an action bar slot?

Yes and yes.

Is there a preset I should be setting the screen to? Like RS3 original?

Sorry I couldn't reply to you yesterday, the thread was blocking me from posting for some reason.
Yes and yes.

Is there a preset I should be setting the screen to? Like RS3 original?
That shouldn't matter because it uses a keyboard key. Do you remember what the status on the GUI said? Also, do you ever use the alt + tab shortcut to switch between windows?

Sorry I couldn't reply to you yesterday, the thread was blocking me from posting for some reason.

That shouldn't matter because it uses a keyboard key. Do you remember what the status on the GUI said? Also, do you ever use the alt + tab shortcut to switch between windows?

Yes I do. I did get it working and sometimes it gets confused on the NPC Contact. The pouches get fixed but its still on that. Maybe add a check on the pouches to see if they're fixed so you can advance faster. I managed to get a 6 hour run and made 10m+ but accidentally unplugged my laptop and lost the proggie.

If you alt + tab away from the botting window to another window while keyboard input is still enabled, the alt key is going to be stuck in the bot, and any attempts to press the keys (I assume only alphabetical?) won't work until you enable keyboard input, click in the game window somewhere, and press alt again to unstick it. I should put this in the front post too.

It's amazing that you managed to get 6 hours with all the bugs it currently has. Fixing them has gone more smoothly than I expected, so a fix might be pushed tonight or Saturday.

If you alt + tab away from the botting window to another window while keyboard input is still enabled, the alt key is going to be stuck in the bot, and any attempts to press the keys (I assume only alphabetical?) won't work until you enable keyboard input, click in the game window somewhere, and press alt again to unstick it. I should put this in the front post too.

It's amazing that you managed to get 6 hours with all the bugs it currently has. Fixing them has gone more smoothly than I expected, so a fix might be pushed tonight or Saturday.

Yeah it said 10 hours but I doubt it was 10 because of the 6 hour log timer.

I seriously don't recommend running it for that long, though, especially since anti-ban hasn't yet been implemented. Two to four 2-hour sessions spread out throughout the day is more like it.

Edit: I pushed an update and changed the versioning to 1.03 for no apparent reason.
I removed prediction-repairs because it's highly unlikely for a legit player to utilize the strategy.
I think I fixed all bugs.
Again, no anti-ban support this week. Next week I'll be putting in temporary anti-ban, to get ready for the week after that, during which I'll attempt to create a comprehensive anti-ban framework with options for you to choose from.

I'll be updating the front post in half an hour to an hour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.