Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approaching to this bot being in perfect functioning order. Would you ever consider adding cosmics?
It's incredibly better for those of us who have 59 runecrafting but not yet 91

You guys can use it now, Cloud pushed a fix 18 minutes ago.
Approaching to this bot being in perfect functioning order. Would you ever consider adding cosmics?
It's incredibly better for those of us who have 59 runecrafting but not yet 91
This bot still has a ways go with anti-ban and cleaning the code, to make it more organized. My next project was going to be Astral runes, but I might reconsider. I might put up a poll later to see what you guys think.

I think this walking to altar thing isn't my fault, but maybe the client's. The trouble is that calculations regarding the ruins happens just at the moment when the game has to load a new section of the map, which may result in a false-positive nullcheck. I'll take this up with Cloud when I have time to discuss it.

When that "n" bug occurs, do you have a ring of duelling equipped?

Greaet proggy, alkimista. As noted previously, I will attempt to fix the bugs as soon as I have a respite from school.

Yes I did have a ring equipped.

Edit: It might be worth your time to add in code that rotates the screen to the correct orientation.

Hey Ray, awesome script! One thing though, when the bot repairs the giant pouch before it actually degrades, it will finish casting npc contact and repair the pouch, but after that the bot will stand and do nothing. Not sure what's going on, could you take a look into that?

Edit: Scratch that, even when the giant pouch is repaired after degrading, the bot freezes. :\

Hey Ray, awesome script! One thing though, when the bot repairs the giant pouch before it actually degrades, it will finish casting npc contact and repair the pouch, but after that the bot will stand and do nothing. Not sure what's going on, could you take a look into that?

Edit: Scratch that, even when the giant pouch is repaired after degrading, the bot freezes. :\
yep the same here

Pushed an update that has passed testing so far. This update also improved path-walking, I think.
Edit: Nope, didn't fix it. I'll have to keep looking.
Edit2: Finally fixed it and tested for 40 minutes before pushing to make sure I fixed it this time.

Last edited:
Back to 62 runs per hour.
Good job man!
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Love the massive pouch support!
An issue I've come across: Whenever the pouches are degraded, and the script tries to repair them, it'll fill all the pouches with pure essence, withdraw the NPC Contact spell runes, and cast the spell. It'll talk to the dark mage, but it won't get the pouches repaired, instead it'll open the bank, withdraw more pure essence, and attempt to fill the already filled pouches with essence. It'll just sit there and continue to do that.
As well, whenever I stop the bot, it'll continually withdraw the massive pouch, and fill it with essence.

You're kidding right?
Copy and paste the FULL text or show a screenshot where we can see the full error log
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(oqb:203)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(oqb:210)
at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.WalkToAltar.execute(WalkToAltar.java:26)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(exb:133)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(mqb:88)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(zvb:230)
at a.rJ.run(fcb:191)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at a.Vn.int(tkb:264)
at a.Vn.int(tkb:68)
at a.Vn.int(tkb:263)
at a.iL.int(oob:235)
at a.iL.int(oob:30)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Projection.coordinateToMinimap(rnb:118)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$MinimapCoordinate.isVisible(bqb:1050)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPath.getNext(svb:125)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPath.step(svb:31)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(owb:70)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(owb:245)
at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.WalkToAltar.lambda$execute$47(WalkToAltar.java:30)
at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.WalkToAltar$$Lambda$433/2018137043.call(Unknown Source)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(oqb:259)
... 6 more

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(oqb:203)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(oqb:210)
at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.WalkToAltar.execute(WalkToAltar.java:26)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(exb:133)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(mqb:88)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(zvb:230)
at a.rJ.run(fcb:191)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at a.Vn.int(tkb:264)
at a.Vn.int(tkb:68)
at a.Vn.int(tkb:263)
at a.iL.int(oob:235)
at a.iL.int(oob:30)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Projection.coordinateToMinimap(rnb:118)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$MinimapCoordinate.isVisible(bqb:1050)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPath.getNext(svb:125)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPath.step(svb:31)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(owb:70)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(owb:245)
at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.WalkToAltar.lambda$execute$47(WalkToAltar.java:30)
at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.WalkToAltar$$Lambda$433/2018137043.call(Unknown Source)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(oqb:259)
... 6 more
@Cloud (at the Caused by)

I'll look into the aforementioned bugs whenever I can, but that might not be until Wednesday, after a school writing assignment is due.

The bot keeps getting stuck at the bank. It keeps trying to fill the massive pouch after it has already been filled, and won't teleport to Shilo. This happened after 9 runs the first time and 16 runs the second time. It just spam clicks the action bar to now empty the pouch when there is no room in the inventory.

I can't even get the bot to run :(. It crashes every time I start it.

Edit: It is not the "starting" of the bot that crashes it. It is trying to teleport with the Ghraak. If I manually tele with the ghraak it completes one run and then crashes when it trys to interact with it the next run.

I have the left click option set to interact atm.

Last edited:
I can't even get the bot to run :(. It crashes every time I start it.

Edit: It is not the "starting" of the bot that crashes it. It is trying to teleport with the Ghraak. If I manually tele with the ghraak it completes one run and then crashes when it trys to interact with it the next run.

I have the left click option set to interact atm.
Post Screenshot of your interface

I've learned my lesson. I'm never setting hard deadlines again.
Ray, have you talked to cloud about mouse freeze? you're the voice of the people!

Recurring issue: when summoning points are renewed, it renews at the obelisk and then attempts to enter the nature altar from the point of renewal. That part of the map hasn't rendered yet, so there is no option to enter the altar - it needs about 5 more spaces on the map. So then it just sits at the obelisk trying to click on the altar until the game times out. Could you make it use the minimap to get closer to the altar? This didn't use to be a problem

@JoeMe I will add a screen shot of my interface soon but it is the default interface with the action bar exactly how he specified. 3 pouches on it + ring of dueling. Inventory is just ring +wicked hood. ghraak is summoned + option left click option is set to "interact".

3074158e8c8911d610c6226b4fbd7491.png

For whatever reason there haven't been any errors today. Hey, I'm not complaining lol.
Update: Aww it got stuck after 4 hours. After repairing the pouch, it froze at the last dialogue of the dark mage where he says the pouch was fixed.

Last edited:
@JoeMe I will add a screen shot of my interface soon but it is the default interface with the action bar exactly how he specified. 3 pouches on it + ring of dueling. Inventory is just ring +wicked hood. ghraak is summoned + option left click option is set to "interact".
Drag the summoning icon to the action bar :wink:
Thats one of the most recent Updates. Pushed my pc with my ping to 62 runs/H

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.