Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me change password and get massive pouch ready, then look for a PM shortly.

Realistically, I think its feasible that both would be on the action bar as they would be utilizing that hotkey ~4 to 5 times per hour.
Thank you very much, and I agree with you.

A couple of things which shouldn't be overlooked yet,

(a)The camera seems to position itself to where it's unable to click the runecrafting guild portal after teleporting with the wicked hood. Even having set up the camera as suggested in the main post. Positioning the camera a tiny bit downwards manually fixes it. Otherwise it gets stuck

(b)When a pouche degrades, the bank will no longer load it with the preset (preset 1/2) because the game considers it a different item. so it just gets stored away and ignored if the bot loads that preset.

(c)On the occasion where the bot realizes that the pouch is degraded before using preset 1(and storing it away). When casting NPC contact, it's doesn't scroll down to click Dark Mage, making it stuck again.

As it stands, it has to be baby sit. Still works great though!

Fixing A and C maybe is straight forward(you tell me!)
but as for B,,,,a failsafe perhaps would require us to have two similar presets on 1 and 2. One with normal pouches, one with degraded ones, so that when a pouch is missing in the inventory it loads the second preset, repairs it, and loads 1 again.
Or the bot would have to realize that the pouch has degraded and fix it before using a preset. I'm not sure what method the bot is using to realize that the pouch has degraded, but if it reads chat, maybe it fails in that the chat window is only one line long on Old School interface loadout without slim headers and could easily be spammed away when in an active clan chat.

The last issue which is to me the most annoying, however I don't know if it happens because of runemate or because of something specific to this bot, is that almost every time it teleports, and the game has to load new terrain, it freezes the cursor. So it becomes really annoying to work on anything else using the same computer where the bot is running in the backround. to fix this I've tried allocating 8gigs of ram to java in increments, I've tried setting java process priority to everything from low to realtime, I've tried setting the java process afinity to everything from one core to all. I've tried using different versions of java. To no avail.

My guess is that it's a hiccup in the recursion? and that the delay should be wide enough to allow a loading screen with a sensible margin.

Edit: I stopped using Old School UI, made the runemate rs screen much bigger and resizable, increased the chat box size by quite a bit, and have "repair with runecrafting guild" selected. Been running flawlessly for a while, other than the freeze mouse bug is incredibly annoying. 3 Hours and 40 Minutes now flawless

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, mate!
I look forward to the massive pouch support, as well.
I run this bot for three hours a day on my main, and so far nothing has happened. I'm gradually working on making more accounts to bot for longer periods of time.
One feature I'd like to request is the Infinity Ethereal Top. It works as a pouch, stores 12 essence, and can be placed on the action bar.

does anybody else get mouse lag outside of the bot? for example: Desktop etc.
the mouse lag = stutters and skipping

i agree with joeme for )c don't use the bots Mouse.scroll to scroll to the mage, i posted earlier in this thread a method that uses the scroll bar to move down to him which never fails. I tested it my self over and over

int i;
if(i == 0)
scrollbar which is 88, (5) i think
i++;

will click said interface 5 times so the npccontact(mage) is in view, I think thats a better method or atleast add it to the mouse.scroll

Edit:yes equipment the bot is very resource hungry even on me alianware desktop with high as specs

does anybody else get mouse lag outside of the bot? for example: Desktop etc.
the mouse lag = stutters and skipping
That's to do with RuneScape loading new areas, and RuneMate having to load a whole bunch of data again.

A couple of things which shouldn't be overlooked yet,

(a)The camera seems to position itself to where it's unable to click the runecrafting guild portal after teleporting with the wicked hood. Even having set up the camera as suggested in the main post. Positioning the camera a tiny bit downwards manually fixes it. Otherwise it gets stuck
I will decrease the angle.
(b)When a pouche degrades, the bank will no longer load it with the preset (preset 1/2) because the game considers it a different item. so it just gets stored away and ignored if the bot loads that preset.
I'm hoping this issue will fix itself with the new pouch refill logic.
(c)On the occasion where the bot realizes that the pouch is degraded before using preset 1(and storing it away). When casting NPC contact, it's doesn't scroll down to click Dark Mage, making it stuck again.
Still??? Failsafes didn't do the trick, then. I will take PhaseCoder's suggestion and scroll using an interface instead of the mouse's default scrollbar. I don't want to use his exact method, though.

Fixing A and C maybe is straight forward(you tell me!)
but as for B,,,,a failsafe perhaps would require us to have two similar presets on 1 and 2. One with normal pouches, one with degraded ones, so that when a pouch is missing in the inventory it loads the second preset, repairs it, and loads 1 again.
Or the bot would have to realize that the pouch has degraded and fix it before using a preset. I'm not sure what method the bot is using to realize that the pouch has degraded, but if it reads chat, maybe it fails in that the chat window is only one line long on Old School interface loadout without slim headers and could easily be spammed away when in an active clan chat.
This might have been a good idea, but isn't feasible because no legit player would need to do this.

The last issue which is to me the most annoying, however I don't know if it happens because of runemate or because of something specific to this bot, is that almost every time it teleports, and the game has to load new terrain, it freezes the cursor. So it becomes really annoying to work on anything else using the same computer where the bot is running in the backround. to fix this I've tried allocating 8gigs of ram to java in increments, I've tried setting java process priority to everything from low to realtime, I've tried setting the java process afinity to everything from one core to all. I've tried using different versions of java. To no avail.
My guess is that it's a hiccup in the recursion? and that the delay should be wide enough to allow a loading screen with a sensible margin.
This should not be due to my recursion because for most area changes, I'm using an Execution.delayUntil(), which is the least resource-intensive method to wait. This is probably a client thing and I can't do much about it. To be honest, though, I don't find the mouse freeze annoying myself.

Thanks for the update, mate!
One feature I'd like to request is the Infinity Ethereal Top. It works as a pouch, stores 12 essence, and can be placed on the action bar.
Not many people have the Infinity Ethereal robes, so I'd only implement it after doing more universal stuff like anti-ban.

I just spent two hours fixing my internet. 'Twas fun.

I can't see how that would be unreleated? as if your running at nearly max cpu usuage your computer going to be sluggish or am i wrong?

I can't see how that would be unreleated? as if your running at nearly max cpu usuage your computer going to be sluggish or am i wrong?
I have had this issue too, then I updates Java to 64 bit and also allocated plenty of ram for the client :)

I will decrease the angle.
This actually got fixed as soon as I made the RS and the Runemate screens bigger, giving a much bigger field of view, I had been using Old School interface loadout for botting, old habit from other clients, even though it fits the non resized runemate screen perfectly. it isn't necessary.

I'm hoping this issue will fix itself with the new pouch refill logic.
This actually got fixed as soon as I made the RS and the Runemate screens bigger, allowing for a much bigger chat box,

Still??? Failsafes didn't do the trick, then. I will take PhaseCoder's suggestion and scroll using an interface instead of the mouse's default scrollbar. I don't want to use his exact method, though.
This isn't needed for me anymore, as now runecrafting guild repairing works flawlessly. Running 6 hours now afk. Still, I'll test and post feedback

This might have been a good idea, but isn't feasible because no legit player would need to do this.
Good point!

This should not be due to my recursion because for most area changes, I'm using an Execution.delayUntil(), which is the least resource-intensive method to wait. This is probably a client thing and I can't do much about it. To be honest, though, I don't find the mouse freeze annoying myself.
Aye, playing League at diamond with this though is not feasible :(. In my experience CPU usage isn't noticible, it never exceeds 15%(i7) and the ram usage is always between 2-2.2GB but I can see this being 70% for older computers.

I just spent two hours fixing my internet. 'Twas fun.

I'm glad you were able to get your internet sorted, lol!

The mouse lag outside of the bot occurs when a script enters a new area for you, regardless if the script is using 5% or 70% of the CPU. The reason scripts are using 70% of the CPU is because you are using 32bit as stated above. These two problems are unrelated as far as I know.

Massive pouch support update will be pushed in a little bit - many thanks to Aspire. It might be buggy. The NPC scroll thing is hopefully fixed for good. I will also make it so you can cast NPC Contact with or without an abyssal book. This time I'll increment the version to 1.02.
When the update is approved, there will be a new requirement if using massive pouches: have both the used pouch and the unused pouch on the action bar. Preferably have your massive pouches near the front of the bank.
I will talk to Cloud about the mouse-freezing issue.
NEXT UPDATE: (hopefully tonight?)
  • improve path-walking.
THE UPDATE AFTER THAT:
  • Antiban
  • CPU usage
AND THE UPDATE AFTER THAT ONE: (two weeks?)
  • a crap ton of interaction options in the GUI for anti-ban purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.