Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a really loose test I did right now, it was ~15s for RoK and ~20 for Burth HT. :p
Ring of Kinship it is, then. No Burthrope teleport.

On another note, the Tokkul-Zo opens up a new possibility... using the Tokkul-Zo to teleport to the bank and fairy ring near the Tzhaar fight cave entrance, so the spirit graahk can be replaced with an abyssal familiar.

Yeah, I know that. Tokkul-Zo (banking) and Ring of Kinship should both be coming next week.
I don't know if I'll implement the fairy ring idea.

Both do require Elder Kiln & Fairy Tale Part 2 (started) so might as well just package them together.

Both do require Elder Kiln & Fairy Tale Part 2 (started) so might as well just package them together.
But banking can be implemented much more quickly than fairy ring teleporting and abyssal familiars, and those who have completed the Elder Kiln might want to reap the benefit of faster banking for a couple weeks first.

weird i have mine running 2 weeks already 6+ hours per day and still no ban
Lolll I used to use RSBuddy on it back in the day botting nats, then switched to RSBot, was banned/unbanned in the last RSBot ban wave, and now i think it's finally run its course :p

How old was your account and what were the stats and quest points exactly?
Made in 2004, stats/QP weren't great. :p Wasn't my main so not too worried

142 nats a run with massive pouch yeeey
Aspire has been having issues with the script continuing after it withdraws a new massive pouch. A massive pouch lasts around 42 runs - could you please screen-capture the issue while it's happening and send it to me? I can't find a flaw in the code right now, without having seen a video.

Aspire has been having issues with the script continuing after it withdraws a new massive pouch. A massive pouch lasts around 42 runs - could you please screen-capture the issue while it's happening and send it to me? I can't find a flaw in the code right now, without having seen a video.

ill pm you my account details i have 50 pouchs in bank you can test for your self pm me when you are on

I was watching a movie last night when the error tab poped up but i just dismissed it i take it that was when it was trying to withdraw new pouch

edit:

just logged in my account and it withdrew new pouch still had 142nats n full load ess so its not continuing to fill the new pouch

still you can lend my account

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.coN.execute(e:19)
at rm.coN.execute(e:96)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(ttb:19)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(zpb:138)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ftb:160)
at a.aI.run(hlb:7)

got this after 3 runs

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.coN.execute(e:19)
at rm.coN.execute(e:96)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(ttb:19)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(zpb:138)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ftb:160)
at a.aI.run(hlb:7)

got this after 3 runs

RESTART YOUR CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.