Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lololol I accidentally did !Util.isNull() except Util.isNull(). The difference an exclamation point can make.
I pushed the new fix.
I tried to revert but didn't know how except by going to the website and copy and pasting the previous iteration.

it just ran for 6 hours for me so I think it's fixed now(with pouches)

EDIT: it just got stuck at the obelisk. It didnt even re charge anything it just stood there and spam clicked the map

Last edited:
when it went to fix the large pouch it didnt finish the conversation and got stuck and I finished it the script ran again

+ it got stuck again seems I cant run the script over night now :(

Last edited:
when it went to fix the large pouch it didnt finish the conversation and got stuck and I finished it the script ran again

+ it got stuck again seems I cant run the script over night now :(
Right. I haven't yet investigated the large pouch issue you mentioned earlier. That will be tomorrow. Also, I don't recommend running the script overnight. If one person gets banned, it makes it easier for everyone else to get banned because Jagex can use the mouse/keyboard patterns of the person banned. Let's keep this thing better for everyone in the long term.

About the obelisk issue - the fix was approved six and a half hours ago. Before I spend a ton of time bug-hunting, could you guys confirm again that the obelisk bug is still occurring? Before the update, I couldn't get the bug to occur myself. Even with 140 runs (90 of which were to the obelisk - I set the renew summoning @ very high).

Right. I haven't yet investigated the large pouch issue you mentioned earlier. That will be tomorrow. Also, I don't recommend running the script overnight. If one person gets banned, it makes it easier for everyone else to get banned because Jagex can use the mouse/keyboard patterns of the person banned. Let's keep this thing better for everyone in the long term.

About the obelisk issue - the fix was approved six and a half hours ago. Before I spend a ton of time bug-hunting, could you guys confirm again that the obelisk bug is still occurring? Before the update, I couldn't get the bug to occur myself. Even with 140 runs (90 of which were to the obelisk - I set the renew summoning @ very high).

its kind of random it doesnt happan every time it wants to recharge just like the pouches thing thats why

its kind of random it doesnt happan every time it wants to recharge just like the pouches thing thats why
Yes, I know that. I did the 90 times before the fix, so the obelisk bug is probz not gonna happen for me - 90 times is a lot, and is equivalent to, say, probably 1800 runs for you if you have to go to the obelisk one in every twenty runs.
Unless you're 100% sure you started the script which ran into the obelisk bug less than 7 hours ago, I would like a second confirmation that the bug is still happening so I can comfortably spend several hours tomorrow bug-hunting, knowing that I'm trying to find a bug that actually still exists.

Yes, I know that. I did the 90 times before the fix, so the obelisk bug is probz not gonna happen for me - 90 times is a lot, and is equivalent to, say, probably 1800 runs for you if you have to go to the obelisk one in every twenty runs.
Unless you're 100% sure you started the script which ran into the obelisk bug less than 7 hours ago, I would like a second confirmation that the bug is still happening so I can comfortably spend several hours tomorrow bug-hunting, knowing that I'm trying to find a bug that actually still exists.

It is a rare occurance. When it happens to me I just relog and restart the script and it usually fixed itself.

The bug still occurs, not all the time tho

yea its kinda random right it really weird. Anyway the bug were he doesnt finish the conversation in the RC guild happand again with the large pouch.

Suggestion: could you code it that if I get poisend in the jungle that it drinks anti poison, I do get poisend from time to time

Suggestion: could you code it that if I get poisend in the jungle that it drinks anti poison, I do get poisend from time to time
Is that really a problem? I mean, poison probably doesn't occur very often, and even then, typical lifepoint recovery should be enough to compensate in teh long run, right?

just happened again

here is my 2 cents

its clicking the tile instead of actually clicking the obelisk

are you using

obelisk.getposition().minimap.click()

by any chance????

nope. To be honest, I'm starting to think this isn't my fault. It's clicking the tile because this bit of code
Code:
public boolean stepCondition()
    {
        GameObject object = Util.getFirstLoaded(Data.OBELISK_ID);
        return     object == null ||
                !object.isVisible() ||
                Data.player.distanceTo(Data.OBELISK) > 20;
    }
is consistently returning true. Even with a timeout of 5 to 9 seconds. This means that the client is consistently registering that either the obelisk is null, not visible, or that the distance is greater than 20, even though the player is standing right next to it. I will run this through with Cloud.
Edit: First, I'm going to test and push an update that gets the obelisk by name instead of ID.

EDIT2: I just found the reason for the obelisk issue.

I was getting first loaded small obelisk because I assumed there are no other obelisks in the area.

Little did I know that THERE IS ANOTHER ONE IN SHILO VILLAGE, MESSING WITH MY #ISVISIBLE.

SWEET JESUS - TAKE ME NOW.

Last edited:
50k= exp p/h 2.2m gp p/h now thats what i am talking about

u7dkDBy.png

Q:

do you take in to account the price of duel ring and graahk pouch when calculating the profit p/h?Edit: 500k to 99 be there in no time

nope. To be honest, I'm starting to think this isn't my fault. It's clicking the tile because this bit of code
Code:
public boolean stepCondition()
    {
        GameObject object = Util.getFirstLoaded(Data.OBELISK_ID);
        return     object == null ||
                !object.isVisible() ||
                Data.player.distanceTo(Data.OBELISK) > 20;
    }
is consistently returning true. Even with a timeout of 5 to 9 seconds. This means that the client is consistently registering that either the obelisk is null, not visible, or that the distance is greater than 20, even though the player is standing right next to it. I will run this through with Cloud.
Edit: First, I'm going to test and push an update that gets the obelisk by name instead of ID.

EDIT2: I just found the reason for the obelisk issue.

I was getting first loaded small obelisk because I assumed there are no other obelisks in the area.

Little did I know that THERE IS ANOTHER ONE IN SHILO VILLAGE, MESSING WITH MY #ISVISIBLE.

SWEET JESUS - TAKE ME NOW.
LOL!

could you let us choose between paint on screen or extra window?
Could you add: time till level(target)
Could you make it so it fills the pouches in the bank(right click fill pouch when banking), it should do it like this.

Open bank, fill pouches, setup inv 1/2 and teleport. IMO much faster if the mouse speed is fast

could you let us choose between paint on screen or extra window?
Could you add: time till level(target)
Could you make it so it fills the pouches in the bank(right click fill pouch when banking), it should do it like this.

Open bank, fill pouches, setup inv 1/2 and teleport. IMO much faster if the mouse speed is fast

how will #3 be faster? thats how it was back in the old days the action bar is much much faster

50k= exp p/h 2.2m gp p/h now thats what i am talking about
Q:

do you take in to account the price of duel ring and graahk pouch when calculating the profit p/h?Edit: 500k to 99 be there in no time
No, I don't. The price would account for less than 100k, though, (see my post on the first page responding to EvilCabbage) so there isn't a substantial difference.

On a side note, the fix for the RC guild pouch-repair bug and the obelisk bug dropped the bass 9 minutes ago.

it teleported to karamja form CW and it randomly stopped, the script kept running but it did nothing. It said walking to ruins but it did nothing, even after i guided it a lil bit, it just stopped functioning

it teleported to karamja form CW and it randomly stopped, the script kept running but it did nothing. It said walking to ruins but it did nothing, even after i guided it a lil bit, it just stopped functioning
What did the GUI status say?

Status
Not open for further replies.