Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it just clicks the obelisk tile over n over walking back to it
Thanks. That's enough to give me a pretty good idea where the problem is. I'm at school right now, will fix this when I get home.

Edit: Thanks Hypo. That info about the camera also helps.

Last edited:
The status says "walking to obelisk" - Usually stood right next to it regardless of the status. It will move the camera in several different locations. It doesn't look for the ruins. Just the obelisk even if it's stood right next to it.

Equipment, it might not be the same problem.

Exactly what happens? Is there an exception? Is it just that the ruins aren't visible? Is the camera angle weird or normal? What does the GUI status say? Where does the mouse end up? If you caught it in action, did the mouse movement look normal? Did it actually renew the points? Which tile is it standing on, the one north, east, west, or south of the obelisk? etc.

I would like more details from you guys. You'll get a faster fix and perhaps more fixes, because I can use my coding time more efficiently.
\
it's the same thing because after some time it gets stuck at "walking to obelisk"

I'm pushing an update in a moment. Before fixing it, I started the bot, went to sleep for three hours, and when I got up, the bot was still running, without the obelisk problem. So I'm not sure if this fix actually fixed it or not. I'll let you know with a new post when the fix is approved.

I'm pushing an update in a moment. Before fixing it, I started the bot, went to sleep for three hours, and when I got up, the bot was still running, without the obelisk problem. So I'm not sure if this fix actually fixed it or not. I'll let you know with a new post when the fix is approved.

im running the script atm for 2:30 hours, altho it does get stuck in the RC guild when asking for a new med pouch like I said yesterday, not always tho it's kinda random

im running the script atm for 2:30 hours, altho it does get stuck in the RC guild when asking for a new med pouch like I said yesterday, not always tho it's kinda random
Oh crap I forgot about that, I was too busy with the obelisk thing. Oh well, that'll be for Saturday, then. I won't be home all Friday.

Oh crap I forgot about that, I was too busy with the obelisk thing. Oh well, that'll be for Saturday, then. I won't be home all Friday.

ah oke np man take ur time i will be using only large pouches then. hf at whatever ur gonna do ^^

Just out of curiosity, how many hours do you run your accounts a day and have you had any bans?

The fix I pushed yesterday was approved 15 minutes ago. See if the obelisk issue persists. I didn't test the script after making the fix, though, so I'm hoping I didn't break it...

Yeah...I think you broke it...it teleports to Shilo then stops
yup

JavaScript:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(fqb:258)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(fqb:106)
    at rm.nuL.execute(r:12)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(ttb:19)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(zpb:138)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ftb:160)
    at a.aI.run(hlb:7)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at rm.nuL.stepCondition(r:113)
    at rm.nuL.catch(r:37)
    at rm.nuL$$Lambda$367/1366969437.call(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.Execution.delayUntil(fqb:220)
    ... 6 more

goddamnit. Well, that's another lesson learned.

I'll see if I can fix this in a couple hours. I'm only at home for twenty minutes.

lololol I accidentally did !Util.isNull() except Util.isNull(). The difference an exclamation point can make.
I pushed the new fix.
I tried to revert but didn't know how except by going to the website and copy and pasting the previous iteration.

Status
Not open for further replies.