Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well yea i could but these are just simple flaws which can be fixed easily with lil detail right

well yea i could but these are just simple flaws which can be fixed easily with lil detail right

The problem is no one else is encountering these flaws? I've run the script for probably 10 hours today and except for the massive pouch problem, then it runs 100% perfectly.

The problem is no one else is encountering these flaws? I've run the script for probably 10 hours today and except for the massive pouch problem, then it runs 100% perfectly.

maybe im just unlucky idk but atm im not able to use pouches

maybe im just unlucky idk but atm im not able to use pouches

I just looked at your post on the previous page. You need to maximize the client and re-arrange your setup. Guarantee this is where the fault is. Look at the front page as to where to move chat box, inventory, action bar, etc.

I just looked at your post on the previous page. You need to maximize the client and re-arrange your setup. Guarantee this is where the fault is. Look at the front page as to where to move chat box, inventory, action bar, etc.

I have mine set to oldschool and now have no problems

i cant max it since im watching a movie. what do you mean exactly?

Legacy mode won't work because we need the action bar.
The update was approved.
Hypo's problem was just a setup thing, resolved by putting the summoning icon onto an action bar slot.
The other problems, on the other hand, are bizarre. Such as the walking to the waterfall thing - there's no way that's my fault because I'm creating a path that completely stops at the ruins. Edit: The path itself contains no points outside. It's hard to explain. A video might help explain, though. Edit5: not saying this is the user's fault. Might be a client issue.

Edit2: By oldschool, he means the thing you get when you press esc and see the drop-down list.

Edit3: Anti-ban might be pushed back even later because I'm planning on restructuring my bot again with the one-action-per-loop rule that will help in maintaining the script a lot.

edit4: richyyy, were you using npc contact for the large pouch issue?

edit6: the abyssal book shouldn't have been the problem, PhaseCoder. I think I fixed that part.

Last edited:
Legacy mode won't work because we need the action bar.
The update was approved.
Hypo's problem was just a setup thing, resolved by putting the summoning icon onto an action bar slot.
The other problems, on the other hand, are bizarre. Such as the walking to the waterfall thing - there's no way that's my fault because I'm creating a path that completely stops at the ruins. Edit: The path itself contains no points outside. It's hard to explain. A video might help explain, though.

Edit2: By oldschool, he means the thing you get when you press esc and see the drop-down list.

Edit3: Anti-ban might be pushed back even later because I'm planning on restructuring my bot again with the one-action-per-loop rule that will help in maintaining the script a lot.

edit4: richyyy, were you using npc contact for the large pouch issue?

well im still awake going to test out the pouches

RS med pouch fail 3.png

Edit: it got stuck here. This time it dropped it and retrieved another but didn't continue the conversation, after I finished the conversation the bot worked again

Last edited:
well im still awake going to test out the pouches

View attachment 53

Edit: it got stuck here. This time it dropped it and retrieved another but didn't continue the conversation, after I finished the conversation the bot worked again
This has got to wait until tomorrow or the day after, I need to do my homework and sleep. That seems like a simple issue to fix, though.

Can't seem to run the script for more than an hour without it getting stuck at the obelisk to renew summoning points. it ran fine for 4 hours last night now today I can't get to an hour.

Can't seem to run the script for more than an hour without it getting stuck at the obelisk to renew summoning points. it ran fine for 4 hours last night now today I can't get to an hour.
yea i got the same problem last night

Equipment, it might not be the same problem.

Exactly what happens? Is there an exception? Is it just that the ruins aren't visible? Is the camera angle weird or normal? What does the GUI status say? Where does the mouse end up? If you caught it in action, did the mouse movement look normal? Did it actually renew the points? Which tile is it standing on, the one north, east, west, or south of the obelisk? etc.

I would like more details from you guys. You'll get a faster fix and perhaps more fixes, because I can use my coding time more efficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.