Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the fix is approved, there will be a new requirement: After setting the left-click option for your familiar to "Interact," drag the button into an action bar slot.

much better, the only problems is grahack time. but u just know it...
Nice job man
By graahk time, do you mean there's still a delay of three to five seconds after teleporting to Shilo successfully? I haven't ran into that for a long time.

Guys sell at mid or +5 they dont sell straight away but they do sell, lets keep the prices right and not crash them

Nats are commonly merched items, just look at a GE graph. I'd just keep a stockpile for when they start to shoot up again.

Nats are commonly merched items, just look at a GE graph. I'd just keep a stockpile for when they start to shoot up again.

Still if a vast amount comes flodding into the market says 1000 users of this script = alot nats = crash

When the fix is approved, there will be a new requirement: After setting the left-click option for your familiar to "Interact," drag the button into an action bar slot.

By graahk time, do you mean there's still a delay of three to five seconds after teleporting to Shilo successfully? I haven't ran into that for a long time.

Nice to see you took me up on my suggestions :) its the way pro nat crafters do it ;) can see the script doing well over 60+ trips p/h now theres less mouse interactions

Nature runes are the 5th most traded item on the GE, if I remember correctly, but 1000 users would indeed make a difference.
Bot is working perfectly, but the option to repair the pouches at the runecrafting guild takes a long time since the bot doesn't turn the screen around.

It is working, but it takes about 2 minutes to enter the portal to the guild.
I'm not getting this in testing. Does this only happen occasionally?

Also, I'll notify you guys when the fix goes live.

no the fact that is not recasting it when it ends

Fix was live 27 minutes ago.
Detecting whether pouches are filled or empty requires some hoola-hoops with varps, math, and Excel, lol.

Last edited:
Hey guys - When an empty pouch is filled, degraded, and repaired, the first option in the menu is "Empty" instead of "Fill," despite the fact that the pouch is still missing a couple essences or so.
Do you guys think it's worth the 2 or 3 essence to spend time filling the last bit of the pouch again?
And if so, how should the pouch be filled? Right-clicking the action bar icon or right-clicking the inventory icon?

Hey guys - When an empty pouch is filled, degrades, and repaired, the first option in the menu is "Empty" instead of "Fill," despite the fact that the pouch is still missing a couple essences or so.
Do you guys think it's worth the 2 or 3 essence to spend time filling the last bit of the pouch again?
And if so, how should the pouch be filled? Right-clicking the action bar icon or right-clicking the inventory icon?

Can you just make it use the hotkey twice? You are correct that after being repaired it goes to empty, however once you 'empty', the new hotkey option is no longer 'empty', it is 'fill'. So would that be viable? Just empty it then fill it?

Also with your fix you mentioned are massive pouches able to be used or not yet?

Can you just make it use the hotkey twice? You are correct that after being repaired it goes to empty, however once you 'empty', the new hotkey option is no longer 'empty', it is 'fill'. So would that be viable? Just empty it then fill it?

Also with your fix you mentioned are massive pouches able to be used or not yet?
The fix only fixed two things: the Graahk teleport bug and the familiar renew bug.

The empty-then-fill thing is a good idea.

Nature runes are the 5th most traded item on the GE, if I remember correctly, but 1000 users would indeed make a difference.

I'm not getting this in testing. Does this only happen occasionally?

Also, I'll notify you guys when the fix goes live.

Oh sorry, It isn't a bug in the script, my screen was zoomed in a little bit so the portal was out view (derp o_O) It works perfectly now.

Just another question, the script crashes after banking, and gives an error (http://prntscr.com/5qxxbe) when it want to teleport with the spirit ghaak, is that the fix which is pushed an hour ago? I heard it will take some time to apply this update, won't it? (srry i'm new here)

Oh sorry, It isn't a bug in the script, my screen was zoomed in a little bit so the portal was out view (derp o_O) It works perfectly now.

Just another question, the script crashes after banking, and gives an error (http://prntscr.com/5qxxbe) when it want to teleport with the spirit ghaak, is that the fix which is pushed an hour ago? I heard it will take some time to apply this update, won't it? (srry i'm new here)
Fix was live 27 minutes ago.
by now, the fix has been live for 3 hours. I haven't updated the front post, but do you have your summoning button on a slot in the action bar? If not, drag it there.

Can someone pm me and lend me their account with a massive pouch? I need to do some testing.

Question - from discussions with Energy a while ago, I remember that an unused massive pouch and a used massive pouch (which has been filled at least once before) are incompatible on the action bar. How do you want me to implement this - do you want both the unused and used versions on the action bar, or do you want me to have only the used version on the action bar and manually fill it with the mouse the first time? I'm open to better ideas, too.

Edit: I know alot of you are asleep at this time (12AM) and it's my fault for not asking earlier, but I can't do anything without an answer to the above question. So I'm going to sleep. Too bad I couldn't finish the update. I wasted a lot of time doing pouch detection because this is my first time using varps.

Last edited:
Can someone pm me and lend me their account with a massive pouch? I need to do some testing.

Question - from discussions with Energy a while ago, I remember that an unused massive pouch and a used massive pouch (which has been filled at least once before) are incompatible on the action bar. How do you want me to implement this - do you want both the unused and used versions on the action bar, or do you want me to have only the used version on the action bar and manually fill it with the mouse the first time? I'm open to better ideas, too.

Edit: I know alot of you are asleep at this time (12AM) and it's my fault for not asking earlier, but I can't do anything without an answer to the above question. So I'm going to sleep. Too bad I couldn't finish the update. I wasted a lot of time doing pouch detection because this is my first time using varps.

If you're still awake, I can lend you my account for testing. In regards to implementing the massive pouch, I think it might just be trial and error trying to figure out the most efficient method.

If you're still awake, I can lend you my account for testing. In regards to implementing the massive pouch, I think it might just be trial and error trying to figure out the most efficient method.
I'm still awake and can work overnight if needed. Concerning the implementation, the most efficient method is probably having both used and unused versions on the action bar. The question is whether or not a legit player would do that. Because this could potentially increase bans. I plan on giving people both options later on when the script is stable, but...

I'm still awake and can work overnight if needed. Concerning the implementation, the most efficient method is probably having both used and unused versions on the action bar. The question is whether or not a legit player would do that. Because this could potentially increase bans. I plan on giving people both options later on when the script is stable, but...

Let me change password and get massive pouch ready, then look for a PM shortly.

Realistically, I think its feasible that both would be on the action bar as they would be utilizing that hotkey ~4 to 5 times per hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.