Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my script doesn't tp back to the bank

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.CWarsTeleport.execute(CWarsTeleport.java:25)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(hg:307)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(sf:38)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(sj:116)
at a.JlA.run(qv:217)

drag the ring to a actionbar slot

read all of the comments, I don't think you're being appreciated enough.
It works GREAT for me and I'd like to really thank you
You're awsome man!

You can also add it to your action bar.
Isn't there a query for this sort of thing?
I didn't see a query that would tell me whether it's 1 or 2. The only thing I can use is the index - 12 or 18.

problems on casting NPC scroll, sometimes problems spirit grahack(is not seen that is not there anymore)
There was a problem with clicking on the Familiar button earlier that I fixed, but the fix still hasn't been approved by Cloud. What problem where you having with the spirit graahk? What problem is there with the NPC scrolling? Be more specific.

You're awsome man!
Thanks, man! I worked hard on this.

i have noticed that it takes about 5 tries before it teleports back to CW.
I think I've fixed this. Pushed an update.

Last edited:
I didn't see a query that would tell me whether it's 1 or 2. The only thing I can use is the index - 12 or 18.

There was a problem with clicking on the Familiar button earlier that I fixed, but the fix still hasn't been approved by Cloud. What problem where you having with the spirit graahk? What problem is there with the NPC scrolling? Be more specific.

I think I've fixed this. Pushed an update.
thank you :)

One problem I'm having show up a lot is that it withdraws preset 1, fills up the first three pouches. Banks, withdraws preset one again, then pauses for a few seconds and teleports to shilo. It never fills up the final pouch. This happens probably 1/3 or 4 or runs so although my runs/hr has increased with the update, the profit/hr has decreased as often time each run is only producing 84 nature runes instead of 108.

You're awsome man!
Thanks, man! I worked hard on this.
One problem I'm having show up a lot is that it withdraws preset 1, fills up the first three pouches. Banks, withdraws preset one again, then pauses for a few seconds and teleports to shilo. It never fills up the final pouch. This happens probably 1/3 or 4 or runs so although my runs/hr has increased with the update, the profit/hr has decreased as often time each run is only producing 84 nature runes instead of 108.
That's really weird - I haven't changed anything in that part of the code. I'm not going to have a hotfix for it, but it will be fixed naturally today when I implement detection for whether or not a pouch is filled.

Bot is working perfectly, but the option to repair the pouches at the runecrafting guild takes a long time since the bot doesn't turn the screen around.

It is working, but it takes about 2 minutes to enter the portal to the guild.

Bot is working perfectly, but the option to repair the pouches at the runecrafting guild takes a long time since the bot doesn't turn the screen around.

It is working, but it takes about 2 minutes to enter the portal to the guild.
I will look into it.
Edit: Cloud just now approved the update which fixed the Familiar button clicking and the Ring of Duelling constant-retry bug.

Last edited:
Veteran
Im new to nature running. Just reached 60RC today.

Any tips to start off ?
Like what i do i need buy , what skills requirements are need to run basic natures

To use this bot/script at all, you're going to need lvl 57 summoning for the spirit graahk pouch. If not, you're out of luck. If you don't have Lunar spells, you're going to have to wear a wicked hood which has eaten a nature tiara. Try to wear weight-reducing equipment so you won't ever have to recharge your run energy. The amounts of items you'll need to buy is on the front post.

Veteran
To use this bot/script at all, you're going to need lvl 57 summoning for the spirit graahk pouch. If not, you're out of luck. If you don't have Lunar spells, you're going to have to wear a wicked hood which has eaten a nature tiara. Try to wear weight-reducing equipment so you won't ever have to recharge your run energy. The amounts of items you'll need to buy is on the front post.
Well , Im out of luck. Guess I gotta get myself a bond and start lvling summoning :x

One final problem I have currently that I'm hoping someone could point me to what I'm doing wrong is that the script doesn't recognize when my familiar vanishes after the 48minutes or so, and then just sits at the bank ready to teleport but never summons a new one! So I can run the script for 48 minutes but then it gets stuck

One final problem I have currently that I'm hoping someone could point me to what I'm doing wrong is that the script doesn't recognize when my familiar vanishes after the 48minutes or so, and then just sits at the bank ready to teleport but never summons a new one! So I can run the script for 48 minutes but then it gets stuck

Yea I noticed this too

Yea I noticed this too
I'll look into it.

Edit: I see the problem. I'll push a small update soon that puts the summoning thing on the action bar and fixes that.

Last edited:
Guys sell at mid or +5 they dont sell straight away but they do sell, lets keep the prices right and not crash them

Status
Not open for further replies.