Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ray's Nature Altar Runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to your question about the dark mage, it very rarely bugs, and won't scroll down to click on the dark mage in the spell. Otherwise it executes everything else perfectly.

EDIT: Update Live.
Pushed an update, but I forgot to change the version. Treat it as 1.01.
  • I think I fixed the walking to altar thing. Can't be sure because it's rare.
  • Fixed withdrawing rings of duelling.
  • Added an NPC Contact failsafe.
  • Changed all interface interactions to keyboard interactions. This means there is a new requirement: Have a ring of duelling on the action bar.
THINGS NOT YET DONE
  • Have not tested Wizard Korvak, mostly because I haven't seen anyone use Korvak, except... Energy. Oh crap. I'll test that soon.
  • Have not touched the pouch refill process. That means you will still lose about 10 essence every time you need to repair your pouches.
  • Have not touched massive pouch support.
  • Have not touched CPU usage. In fact, CPU Usage might have increased...
  • edit: Have not added any anti-pattern, nor improved path-walking logic for walking to the altar.
I will implement all the above "things not yet done" tomorrow. If I missed any bug or feature you're looking for, tell me soon. Unexpectedly, I only had half a day of coding time today. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Edit: Shoot. I just introduced a new bug with teleporting to Shilo. I'll fix that today.

Last edited:
Thanks for update you should also drag the summon interface down into says slot 9 then press key 2 but not a biggie ill test now and get back to you

I pushed the fix for the newly introduced bug a bit ago, waiting for approval.
I don't know what you mean, PhaseCoder. I'm clicking the Familiar button to teleport.

Yea you can click or you can also give it a slot on the action bar again less mouse movements and more interface interacton.

were you click the summon icon on the action bar drag it to a slot

Yea you can click or you can also give it a slot on the action bar again less mouse movements and more interface interacton.

were you click the summon icon on the action bar drag it to a slot
Okay, I didn't know you could do that. Tankee - will be added in tomorrow's update.

@Raymondbl Sorry how does the updated script interact with the familiar? Mine clicks the little summoning icon near the action bar and that opens up the interface on the chat bar...but then nothing happens. I'm confused as to what it does to teleport now.

@Raymondbl Sorry how does the updated script interact with the familiar? Mine clicks the little summoning icon near the action bar and that opens up the interface on the chat bar...but then nothing happens. I'm confused as to what it does to teleport now.
I see. I must've set the left-click option to "Interact" a long time before and forgot about it. Yeah, all of you guys should do that. Right click the Familiar button to set its left-click option.

I see. I must've set the left-click option to "Interact" a long time before and forgot about it. Yeah, all of you guys should do that. Right click the Familiar button to set its left-click option.

Worked perfectly. This script is a lot more optimized now. Really great work, now would just love to see massive pouch support! P.s. new script is only at 21% PC usage so it definitely didn't increase with the update.

EDIT: I digress, it won't cast NPC contact correctly now. It chooses the 'nevermind I don't need anything' option instead of "Can you repair my pouches?"

Worked perfectly. This script is a lot more optimized now. Really great work, now would just love to see massive pouch support! P.s. new script is only at 21% PC usage so it definitely didn't increase with the update.

EDIT: I digress, it won't cast NPC contact correctly now. It chooses the 'nevermind I don't need anything' option instead of "Can you repair my pouches?"
What's the number for the "Can you repair my pouches" option? When you get to the option, there should be a 1, 2, or a 3 in front of the text.

Right click the icon > select left click option > interact

maybe add it to first post ray

I see. For people who have their abyssal book, it's option 1. For people who do not have their book, it's option 2. For now, you should... ditch your abyssal book, because I didn't have one. Tomorrow I will modify the code so it works for both situations.

Okay, PhaseCoder, I'll do that.

Right click the icon > select left click option > interact

maybe add it to first post ray

You can also add it to your action bar.
How to cast specials via actionbar:
Sr2vp1t.jpg

VxBclYW.jpg
(Select interact instead)

3. Click and drag the wolf head from the actionbar to a slot.

I see. For people who have their abyssal book, it's option 1. For people who do not have their book, it's option 2. For now, you should... ditch your abyssal book, because I didn't have one. Tomorrow I will modify the code so it works for both situations.

Okay, PhaseCoder, I'll do that.

Isn't there a query for this sort of thing?

You can also add it to your action bar.
How to cast specials via actionbar:
Sr2vp1t.jpg

VxBclYW.jpg
(Select interact instead)

3. Click and drag the wolf head from the actionbar to a slot.
Thanks, Hax. This will be added to the front post. It will be on the actionbar in tomorrow's update.

problems on casting NPC scroll, sometimes problems spirit grahack(is not seen that is not there anymore)

my script doesn't tp back to the bank

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.raymondbl.runemate.natRunner.Tasks.CWarsTeleport.execute(CWarsTeleport.java:25)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(hg:307)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(sf:38)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(sj:116)
at a.JlA.run(qv:217)

Status
Not open for further replies.