Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh shit. Everything was running smooth, and ran into first problem on the way to a Kalphite task.

Tele'd to Al Kharid. Clicked to run toward the Shanty Pass, but the door to the room you tele into was closed. And instead of opening the door, it just repeatedly teleported.

It still manged to get the task, and get to that point. And once I paused, opened the door, and resumed, it went about the task fine. Leaps and bounds ahead of what I was able to accomplish a day ago.

Attachments

• 20180811120956_Quality Slayer (error log).txt
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
Ahhhh shit. Everything was running smooth, and ran into first problem on the way to a Kalphite task.

Tele'd to Al Kharid. Clicked to run toward the Shanty Pass, but the door to the room you tele into was closed. And instead of opening the door, it just repeatedly teleported.

And @JetS thank you for reporting.

Im trying out the bot now. setting it up, will report how it goes. But there still is no option for potato with cheese. Please add it, it is a great food item.

Hey, I have blue dragons as task. When climbing down the ladder into dungeon, the bot tried to click directly into the blue dragon area without going all the way to enter it.

When it reached to the area, after i manually took it ahead, it is now eating food and picking up dragon bones from others loots instead of killing and completing task.

Last edited:
Hey, I have blue dragons as task. When climbing down the ladder into dungeon, the bot tried to click directly into the blue dragon area without going all the way to enter it.

When it reached to the area, after i manually took it ahead, it is now eating food and picking up dragon bones from others loots instead of killing and completing task.

It also is not killing the dragons, instead is letting them attack me. This makes it afk until the nearby dragon spawns.
Can you retry and run it again? an update was released a few minutes ago.

And let me know if the attacking thing still happens.

Can you retry and run it again? an update was released a few minutes ago.

And let me know if the attacking thing still happens.
It is fixed now. It was my mistake that my attack option was turned off. Sorry for reporting too soon. Will give it a longer try and then report back.

But the bot is definately emphasizing on picking up the bones rather than actually completing the task.

And @JetS thank you for reporting.

No problem. Not to be a complete nit-picking bastard, but some other things I noticed from my session so far, that could be of some use at some point in time:

-- Starting off, I had stackable items to loot set to 0, but it was, as you might expect, picking up every arrow that the accumulator didn't gather. So I tried to set the price to just above the arrows, but I could only choose 0 or 1000. The slider will show the values between those points, but once you release the mouse, it goes back to either of those values.

-- And for ease of set-up, you might consider in the future adding an option to "clear-all" on the page where you assign which equipment set-up goes for each task. Right now, after you've used the "set all that are empty to:" option, you're left to manually make changes. The ability to "clear all," then re-use the existing "set all that are empty" function would be nice.

It is fixed now. It was my mistake that my attack option was turned off. Sorry for reporting too soon. Will give it a longer try and then report back.

But the bot is definately emphasizing on picking up the bones rather than actually completing the task.

Not a problem. And regarding bones, you have to change the loot settings to loot items that are more expensive.

No problem. Not to be a complete nit-picking bastard, but some other things I noticed from my session so far, that could be of some use at some point in time:

-- Starting off, I had stackable items to loot set to 0, but it was, as you might expect, picking up every arrow that the accumulator didn't gather. So I tried to set the price to just above the arrows, but I could only choose 0 or 1000. The slider will show the values between those points, but once you release the mouse, it goes back to either of those values.

-- And for ease of set-up, you might consider in the future adding an option to "clear-all" on the page where you assign which equipment set-up goes for each task. Right now, after you've used the "set all that are empty to:" option, you're left to manually make changes. The ability to "clear all," then re-use the existing "set all that are empty" function would be nice.

Thank you. The 1000's are there to avoid people crying there are too many options.
Regarding, "clear all", i'll implement it.

Edit:

Imgur This is how the camera moves specifically in this area inside the dungeon and at the teleport tile of falador. It just keeps roatating the camera sideways, up-down for a good 15-30 seconds! Gets me worried. This gif is 15 seconds long.

Edit:

Imgur This is how the camera moves specifically in this area inside the dungeon and at the teleport tile of falador. It just keeps roatating the camera sideways, up-down for a good 15-30 seconds! Gets me worried. This gif is 15 seconds long.
Your agility level?

Edit:

Alright i'll take a look.

Safe Botter
OK, so I've started to use this bot today and after the first assingnment it went crazy... Wouldn't teleport back, get a new task and kept trying to walk throught walls... What should I do? I have everything that it needs on my bank and have configured with all the stuff that im using, eating and wearing...

Last edited:
I found a bug while killing lesser demons ran out of food and it tped back to falador grabbed more food and on the way back it climbed over the shortcut in the falador wall but got stuck there and kept rotating the camera left and right. It doesn't get stuck when first going there but only when it had to go to the bank to get more food and go back. Was using falador tabs and lobsters as food

Hey man, i have used the bot once more. I think its doing good. But there are some refinements that can be done. For instance, i got the ice giants task and the bot gets attacked by ice warriors when it enters the dungeon. Instead of moving ahead, it keeps fighting ice warriors and kills 1 ice giant for every 5 ice warriors. So there can be a smaller area set like the one in the back of the dungeon where more ice giants are present instead of warriors.

Other than that, Imgur The bot gets stuck in these bushes while trying to go through the falador shortcut. The game message says cannot reach and the bot spam clicks the shortcut and then rotates the camera like crazy.

Hey man, i have used the bot once more. I think its doing good. But there are some refinements that can be done. For instance, i got the ice giants task and the bot gets attacked by ice warriors when it enters the dungeon. Instead of moving ahead, it keeps fighting ice warriors and kills 1 ice giant for every 5 ice warriors. So there can be a smaller area set like the one in the back of the dungeon where more ice giants are present instead of warriors.

Other than that, Imgur The bot gets stuck in these bushes while trying to go through the falador shortcut. The game message says cannot reach and the bot spam clicks the shortcut and then rotates the camera like crazy.
Where is that area?

Status
Not open for further replies.