Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean where is the area with more giants?

Also, don't warriors become non-agressive after a minute or 5?
You can see in the backside of the dungeon. The warriors become non aggressive after 15 minutes or so, by that time the food has run out so the bot banks which makes the warriors aggressive on return.

I've been called a god before.
You can see in the backside of the dungeon. The warriors become non aggressive after 15 minutes or so, by that time the food has run out so the bot banks which makes the warriors aggressive on return.
Fair point.

Will look into it.

I got a hill giant task, the bot detected area to be tavery but then proceeded to go to wilderness. I let it to what it was doing so i helped it cross the wilderness ditch. It proceeded to go all the way to the level 50 wilderness fence!
I closed the bot and restarted it. Manually went back to edgeville, and then the bot went correctly to tavery.

I wonder, what would have happened if i was not watching :\

It's in the queue
Thanks! :)

I got a hill giant task, the bot detected area to be tavery but then proceeded to go to wilderness. I let it to what it was doing so i helped it cross the wilderness ditch. It proceeded to go all the way to the level 50 wilderness fence!
I closed the bot and restarted it. Manually went back to edgeville, and then the bot went correctly to tavery.

I wonder, what would have happened if i was not watching :\

Thanks! :)
Yeah wilderness will soon be disabled for traversion.

Yeah wilderness will soon be disabled for traversion.

The task is completed but the bot is continuing to kill the monster. Imgur

Edit: Manually broke tele tab. The bot then went to edgeville and to vannaka but did not detect him. Just rotated the camera like crazy. Had to restart it for proper working.

Sorry to say man but i cannot seem to trust to leave the bot for longer hours. Sometimes it messes up simple things which it otherwise does fine. I have filtered the tasks i feel are not possible to be done as i am 1 defence pure. But id like to experiment more. As of now, i cannot seem to trust the bot for longer durations.

Last edited:
The task is completed but the bot is continuing to kill the monster. Imgur

Edit: Manually broke tele tab. The bot then went to edgeville and to vannaka but did not detect him. Just rotated the camera like crazy. Had to restart it for proper working.

Sorry to say man but i cannot seem to trust to leave the bot for longer hours. Sometimes it messes up simple things which it otherwise does fine. I have filtered the tasks i feel are not possible to be done as i am 1 defence pure. But id like to experiment more. As of now, i cannot seem to trust the bot for longer durations.
I understand. I'm working as much as i can to solve these issues. But it's a huge project.
This is a very unique bug and shouldn't happen at all.

Try to restart rs client and rm and run it again. This won't happen again. Also, regarding camera, a push is waiting in queue.

I understand. I'm working as much as i can to solve these issues. But it's a huge project.
This is a very unique bug and shouldn't happen at all.

Try to restart rs client and rm and run it again. This won't happen again. Also, regarding camera, a push is waiting in queue.

I completely understand. What you have achieved is marvelous regardless of flaws. Because for those who have figured out what works for them, it is getting them amazing xp and money.
Runemate also has a kind of api/working which i think is making the bot do wonky things. Hope i can get it working for atleast 3-6 hours straight before it gets paid. Dreambot also has a slayer bot and i tried it before with turadel as master. It was not flawless but the traversing was much better which i think is because of dreambot's api. The important thing is that it could run for 1+ day. Hope this bot can achieve that too.

Best of luck.

I completely understand. What you have achieved is marvelous regardless of flaws. Because for those who have figured out what works for them, it is getting them amazing xp and money.
Runemate also has a kind of api/working which i think is making the bot do wonky things. Hope i can get it working for atleast 3-6 hours straight before it gets paid. Dreambot also has a slayer bot and i tried it before with turadel as master. It was not flawless but the traversing was much better which i think is because of dreambot's api. The important thing is that it could run for 1+ day. Hope this bot can achieve that too.

Best of luck.
It will definitely be able to run that long.

Only a few more bugs are left and then it’s going to be flawless

Hi, I have an ankou task and I started the script right by neive. The bot automatically tellys to falador and then starts to walk back to neive and then tellys back to fally. I don't see what I possibly could change in the settings to get this to work. A video tutorial would be nice :s

Also gives me no option to bring prayer potions even if I've selected prayer, and It takes regular str/atk/combat pot over the super ones.

It will definitely be able to run that long.

Only a few more bugs are left and then it’s going to be flawless
Hey. i tested it again. The bot was doing a slayer task fine. Came back 30 mins later and i was standing next to vannaka rotating camera like crazy. The task would have been done in 10 mins of starting the bot. So my player stood next to vannaka rotating camera and drinking stamina for 20 mins.
This is very scary man.

Hey. i tested it again. The bot was doing a slayer task fine. Came back 30 mins later and i was standing next to vannaka rotating camera like crazy. The task would have been done in 10 mins of starting the bot. So my player stood next to vannaka rotating camera and drinking stamina for 20 mins.
This is very scary man.
The update has not been pushed yet...
What was the location it tried to go to.

Can you send logs?

Sure.

One more error i encountered is when i changed the slayer master to chaledar. The bot checks the gem 2 times and then runemate gives an error and the bot stops.

here is the logs for it,

Attachments

• 20180813142640_Quality Slayer.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180813155233_Quality Slayer.txt
    858 bytes · Views: 1
Sure.

One more error i encountered is when i changed the slayer master to chaledar. The bot checks the gem 2 times and then runemate gives an error and the bot stops.

here is the logs for it,
Did you submit the error?

Sure.

here is the logs for it,
And the log you sent appears to be lumbridge location. What was the task when it was spinning? It had a task for sure.

Hi, I have an ankou task and I started the script right by neive. The bot automatically tellys to falador and then starts to walk back to neive and then tellys back to fally. I don't see what I possibly could change in the settings to get this to work. A video tutorial would be nice :s

Also gives me no option to bring prayer potions even if I've selected prayer, and It takes regular str/atk/combat pot over the super ones.
Prayer is taken when needed automatically by the bot.

Did you submit the error?

And the log you sent appears to be lumbridge location. What was the task when it was spinning? It had a task for sure.

I did noy submit, will do next time.

The task was cave bugs which the bot completed and then went to vannaka. Then it just rotated the camera and did not get a new task.

bot went from been fantastic to garbage does what ever it wants no longer does tasks correctly it take the longest way to the tasks, even with forced prayer it refuses to use on some tasks and you can literally put your player on the monster and it will walk half way across the map with tele tabs and just do nothing at a bank ever since the layout of the bot got changed its never been reliable

bot went from been fantastic to garbage does what ever it wants no longer does tasks correctly it take the longest way to the tasks, even with forced prayer it refuses to use on some tasks and you can literally put your player on the monster and it will walk half way across the map with tele tabs and just do nothing at a bank ever since the layout of the bot got changed its never been reliable
well fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.