Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Qosmiof2 hello!

I have just tried this bot for the first time, everything looks very good. The interface and everything is userfriendly.

However, the bot does nothing when it comes to doing task. I am 46 slayer and chose vannaka as master. The current task prior to trying bot was crocodiles. The bot checked the task via the gem and detected the area. Took out the inventory and tried to move somewhere from varrock(where i was). That is it. It just stands there. When i manually took the bot to crocodiles near pollnivneach, it started to kill the crocs but once out of food, tele'd and that was that again.

I suggest that with a bot like this, you should make a tutorial video of how the basics work. Any help for me right now is appreciated :)

Maybe it's influenced by the fact that I started it already having a task. But I had a task of hellhounds, it took out the appropriate gear, and then walked north of the Grand Exchange and stood there. The log says "Normal Traversion" for about three minutes, but there was definitely no movement. So I then tele'd to the slayer master, to see if starting there helped. But it stood there, and didn't move at all, and still gave the traversion message, repeatedly, in the logs.

Also, side note: I didn't notice manta ray or brews/restores in the potions or food lists. Not sure if I just missed either, or if there's a reason for that, but thought I'd bring it up.

Thanks

Maybe it's influenced by the fact that I started it already having a task. But I had a task of hellhounds, it took out the appropriate gear, and then walked north of the Grand Exchange and stood there. The log says "Normal Traversion" for about three minutes, but there was definitely no movement. So I then tele'd to the slayer master, to see if starting there helped. But it stood there, and didn't move at all, and still gave the traversion message, repeatedly, in the logs.

Also, side note: I didn't notice manta ray or brews/restores in the potions or food lists. Not sure if I just missed either, or if there's a reason for that, but thought I'd bring it up.

Thanks
yea, no potato with cheese either. Its a cheap food which heals equal to monkfish for less price. Should be there.

I've been called a god before.
@Qosmiof2 hello!

I have just tried this bot for the first time, everything looks very good. The interface and everything is userfriendly.

However, the bot does nothing when it comes to doing task. I am 46 slayer and chose vannaka as master. The current task prior to trying bot was crocodiles. The bot checked the task via the gem and detected the area. Took out the inventory and tried to move somewhere from varrock(where i was). That is it. It just stands there. When i manually took the bot to crocodiles near pollnivneach, it started to kill the crocs but once out of food, tele'd and that was that again.

I suggest that with a bot like this, you should make a tutorial video of how the basics work. Any help for me right now is appreciated :)

Hello, yeah the traversion for that desert is broken atm. Yesterday i fixed traversion for the kalphite hive. Today i’ll work on this one.

Thanks

That traversion looks like a bug. Any idea which location was selected for the task?

yea, no potato with cheese either. Its a cheap food which heals equal to monkfish for less price. Should be there.

And regarding food, i’ll add it.

Hello, yeah the traversion for that desert is broken atm. Yesterday i fixed traversion for the kalphite hive. Today i’ll work on this one.

That traversion looks like a bug. Any idea which location was selected for the task?

And regarding food, i’ll add it.

The quick response and the work you put in is appreciated.

I know this isn't the appropriate way to upload logs, but I'm in a bit of a rush. After walking north at the G.E., and stopping, this text was in the logs before the "normal traversion" text appeared, over and over again. Beyond that, I don't remember specifying any location, or seeing specifically which location was chosen. Hope it helps.

00:39:46 TRACE [Web] Next step is CoordinateVertex(x=3171, y=3498, plane=0) at distance 13.45362404707371 having scanned 102 vertices.
00:39:46 DEBUG Timed action (WebPath#getNext()) took 182ms
00:39:47 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 12.

I just hope you guys will still use it once it becomes paid.

Yeah i know what the issue is dw.

Thank you

The quick response and the work you put in is appreciated.

I know this isn't the appropriate way to upload logs, but I'm in a bit of a rush. After walking north at the G.E., and stopping, this text was in the logs before the "normal traversion" text appeared, over and over again. Beyond that, I don't remember specifying any location, or seeing specifically which location was chosen. Hope it helps.

00:39:46 TRACE [Web] Next step is CoordinateVertex(x=3171, y=3498, plane=0) at distance 13.45362404707371 having scanned 102 vertices.
00:39:46 DEBUG Timed action (WebPath#getNext()) took 182ms
00:39:47 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 12.

Does not exist.

Thank you
ill start using it when i bot my new main up high enough :p was very happy with old version, cant wait to try this one

Question:
Is there a way to specify potions for some tasks, but not others? For instance, I don't need to bring anti-fire pots, or anti-poison, for quite a few tasks. But there are obviously some that I would. Yet as I see things (which could be wrong), you select which potions you want without specifying which tasks to use them on, or which setup to associate them with. Which means I'm always wasting an inv spot, or two.

Last edited:
Question:
Is there a way to specify potions for some tasks, but not others? For instance, I don't need to bring anti-fire pots, or anti-poison, for quite a few tasks. But there are obviously some that I would. Yet as I see things (which could be wrong), you select which potions you want without specifying which tasks to use them on, or which setup to associate them with. Which means I'm always wasting an inv spot, or two.
Pots like those you mentioned are automatocally brought when needed.
The rest, such as combat pots or attack pots, are brought always (if the attack type (melee, magic...) is corelated with the potion type.

Thank you

If the bot works good, I have no problem paying for it. You have done a great job.
It is a good move to make bot free for sometime, gave me an opportunity to test it. If it would have been paid, I would have lost about 4-5 hours worth of money because sometimes the bot froze, other times I restarted it to see why it is not moving.

Pots like those you mentioned are automatocally brought when needed.
The rest, such as combat pots or attack pots, are brought always (if the attack type (melee, magic...) is corelated with the potion type.
Just to add to this I was confused by this as well. I selected antifire and poison and then realised it was taking and using them on every task. Is there a point to having these potions in that list if the bot will automatically bring them on tasks that need them?

If the bot works good, I have no problem paying for it. You have done a great job.
It is a good move to make bot free for sometime, gave me an opportunity to test it. If it would have been paid, I would have lost about 4-5 hours worth of money because sometimes the bot froze, other times I restarted it to see why it is not moving.
Yeah that’s why it’s free atm

Just to add to this I was confused by this as well. I selected antifire and poison and then realised it was taking and using them on every task. Is there a point to having these potions in that list if the bot will automatically bring them on tasks that need them?
I did not know they’re on the list. My bad.

Got the bot set up using only range, I got the steel dragon tasks, Bot goes to Brimhaven using glory teleport but then it just stands there and does nothing. Logs are attached.

Attachments

• 20180809170738_Quality Slayer.txt
    198 bytes · Views: 0
  • 20180809172328_Quality Slayer.txt
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180809173407_Quality Slayer.txt
    14.1 KB · Views: 0
Just to specify, is the traversing issue something that's known and widespread that will be fixed in the next update?

For me, after manually getting to hellhounds it completed that task, and then stood and did nothing. I then manually teleported out, and restarted the bot. At that point, it pulled out the gem, checked to see what the task was, and upon seeing that I needed a new task, it clicked once away from the bank, ran to that spot, and then stopped. And no matter where I start it, it does that.

From your posts the other day it sounds like you're aware of the traversing issue, and working on it. I only ask because it sounds like some people are at least able to get to their task. Either way, looking forward to the end product once all of this is sorted out!

Thanks for the advice for the bat bones issue. It was doing the same thing while killing dogs. I had to turn on loot and set the price over 1k. So by default without loot turned on it will eat lobster and bury bones. I tried it again with loot toggled off and it went back to burying the bones.

Thank you everyone.

Yes, the pathing is fixed and is waiti g in queue to be pushed.
Got the bot set up using only range, I got the steel dragon tasks, Bot goes to Brimhaven using glory teleport but then it just stands there and does nothing. Logs are attached.

Just to specify, is the traversing issue something that's known and widespread that will be fixed in the next update?

For me, after manually getting to hellhounds it completed that task, and then stood and did nothing. I then manually teleported out, and restarted the bot. At that point, it pulled out the gem, checked to see what the task was, and upon seeing that I needed a new task, it clicked once away from the bank, ran to that spot, and then stopped. And no matter where I start it, it does that.

From your posts the other day it sounds like you're aware of the traversing issue, and working on it. I only ask because it sounds like some people are at least able to get to their task. Either way, looking forward to the end product once all of this is sorted out!

Thanks for the advice for the bat bones issue. It was doing the same thing while killing dogs. I had to turn on loot and set the price over 1k. So by default without loot turned on it will eat lobster and bury bones. I tried it again with loot toggled off and it went back to burying the bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.