Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried 2.0.3. for a bit.
1. It looks like boosted stats aren't registering, at least with combat pots. it uses all 4 pots doses at once.
2. At first i tried setting Camelot tab as emergency teleport it kept tabbing me out as soon as it got to bloodvelds. I changed it to varrock emergency and it worked smoothly, except when you are on your last ring of wealth charge, (it teleports you to ge and you walk to varrock west bank twice.)
3. Prayer pots weren't on the list for available potions.

i'll try to add anything else i notice.

thanks for the hard work and quick updates boss.

I've been called a god before.
Tried 2.0.3. for a bit.
1. It looks like boosted stats aren't registering, at least with combat pots. it uses all 4 pots doses at once.
2. At first i tried setting Camelot tab as emergency teleport it kept tabbing me out as soon as it got to bloodvelds. I changed it to varrock emergency and it worked smoothly, except when you are on your last ring of wealth charge, (it teleports you to ge and you walk to varrock west bank twice.)

Fuck me

Thank you so much for this badass script, man. I've noticed a couple of things after the latest update. I haven't tried other foods yet, but when selecting lobsters the script withdraws a lobster pot from the bank before dumping the inventory and trying again in a loop. It also likes to suicide run into the wilderness sometimes. I don't know if it's a bug or user error on my part. Other than that it does major work, though. Thanks again, man. You're doing god's work.

Thank you so much for this badass script, man. I've noticed a couple of things after the latest update. I haven't tried other foods yet, but when selecting lobsters the script withdraws a lobster pot from the bank before dumping the inventory and trying again in a loop. It also likes to suicide run into the wilderness sometimes. I don't know if it's a bug or user error on my part. Other than that it does major work, though. Thanks again, man. You're doing god's work.
Thank you. I'm trying my best. I'll fix some of these problems today, and hopefully the update will get pushed within 24hours.

Tried 2.0.3. for a bit.

Combat pots as literally Combat potions?
Prayer pots are not on the list because they're used when needed automatically.

What is a lobster pot?

Tried 2.0.3. for a bit.

Okay fixed the combat pot problem. The problem was, i thought it increased the defence stats as well. Fixed in upcoming update.

Thank you. I'm trying my best. I'll fix some of these problems today, and hopefully the update will get pushed within 24hours.

Combat pots as literally Combat potions?
Prayer pots are not on the list because they're used when needed automatically.

What is a lobster pot?

Okay fixed the combat pot problem. The problem was, i thought it increased the defence stats as well. Fixed in upcoming update.
LOBSTER POT LOL

KDf56JS.png

Please Help,

I have reinstalled both OSRS and Runemate, unsubbed and resubbed but I keep getting this regardless of what account I attached it to it just crashes on launch see attached:

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: javafx.fxml.LoadException:
unknown path

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
at nul.iiiiiiiIiiIIi.initialize(cxb:183)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
at nul.iiIiiiiiiIIii.this(ys:127)
at nul.iiIiiiiiiIIii.this(ys:226)
at nul.iiiiiiiIiiIIi.<init>(cxb:69)
at nul.iiiiiiiIiiIIi.<init>(cxb:209)
at nul.IIIiIIiiiIIii.this(ixc:29)
at nul.IIiiiiiIIIIIi.this(xub:211)
at nul.iiIIIiiIIiiii.this(lcc:16929)
at nul.iiIIIiiIIiiii.call(lcc:13254)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: javafx.fxml.LoadException:
unknown path

at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.BotPlatform.invokeAndWait(rmc:140)
at robot.IiIIIIIIii.break(lc:363)
at robot.iIIiiIiiIi.invoke(lc:229)
at robot.iIIiiIiiIi.invoke(lc:13)
at robot.iIIiIiiiii.botInterfaceProperty(fb:129)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
... 1 more
Caused by: javafx.fxml.LoadException:
unknown path

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2579)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at robot.iiiIiiiiii.break(lc:363)
at robot.iiiIiiiiii.call(lc:320)
... 4 more
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: javafx.fxml.LoadException:
unknown path

at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.BotPlatform.invokeAndWait(rmc:140)
at robot.IiIIIIIIii.break(lc:363)
at robot.IIiiIIiIII.initialize(lc:500)
... 7 more
Caused by: javafx.fxml.LoadException:
unknown path

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2579)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: this["name"] must not be null
at robot.IIIIiIiiii.class(b:331)
at robot.IIIIiIiiii.initialize(b:526)
... 7 more

Attachments

• Error.PNG
    Error.PNG
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
When the update is released, if you have any issues happening on start of the bot, please remove your files in:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\RuneMate\bots\storage\QualitySlayer

Having an issue when killing bats it collects all the bones and eats lobster to make room for the bones anyway to stop it from collecting the bones thx

Status
Not open for further replies.