Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got trolls as a slayer task bot went to burthorpe using my combat bracelet walked to where the injured soldier is and it just stops right next to him. Had to pause the bot and run the rest of the way and resume the bot. Still amazing script keep up the good work =)

Last edited:
Did you submit the error?

And the log you sent appears to be lumbridge location. What was the task when it was spinning? It had a task for sure.

Prayer is taken when needed automatically by the bot.
Sweet, I just left the bot to do it's thing and it eventually ended up at Ankous LOL. Idk what it did but it figured it out eventually xD

Also remember, regardless of any bugs this script will be impressive.

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
I got trolls as a slayer task bot went to burthorpe using my combat bracelet walked to where the injured soldier is and it just stops right next to him. Had to pause the bot and run the rest of the way and resume the bot. Still amazing script keep up the good work =)
Thank you. Trolls are fixed in the next update.
Sweet, I just left the bot to do it's thing and it eventually ended up at Ankous LOL. Idk what it did but it figured it out eventually xD

Also remember, regardless of any bugs this script will be impressive.
Yeah you have to be patient sometimes.
gets stuck trying to set quick prayers :confused: runs well when i do it for it though :)
How was it stuck?

bot uses fishing trawler minigames teleport to get to fremmy slayer cave although camelot teleports are present in bank, fairy ring would be nice :)

was stuck with "select quick prayers" orb right clicked

bot uses fishing trawler minigames teleport to get to fremmy slayer cave although camelot teleports are present in bank, fairy ring would be nice :)

was stuck with "select quick prayers" orb right clicked
Traversion is fine. Dw about it.

Oh so it was just a missclick?

Found another bug when killing lizards in the desert the bot had ice coolers selected and was trying to use it on nature runes on the ground. Had to manually unselect the icecooler so the bot could pick up the nature runes. Also pathing to Morytania slayer tower is messed up it tries to go North East of the lumberyard where the wilderness ditch is and gets stuck there. Once i manually go south to gate between f2p/p2p and resume it walks to the slayer tower fine.

Found another bug when killing lizards in the desert the bot had ice coolers selected and was trying to use it on nature runes on the ground. Had to manually unselect the icecooler so the bot could pick up the nature runes. Also pathing to Morytania slayer tower is messed up it tries to go North East of the lumberyard where the wilderness ditch is and gets stuck there. Once i manually go south to gate between f2p/p2p and resume it walks to the slayer tower fine.
Okay so looting when trying to use the item. Noted and will be fixed when i wake up.

Hey got another bug i found while killing cockatrice the bot finished killing the amount for task but just kept on killing more. Once it ran out of food it tped back to fally and realized the task was finished and went back to vannaka. Then something with the walking got messed up; it kept walking back and fourth on this corner, and i could see on the mini map the flag moving constantly. To me it looked like the bot was constantly clicking on the mini-map trying to get to a position that is out of bounds. I hope that makes sense, first time this has happened to me, i gave it about 5 minutes before stopping the bot. Keep up the great work, been running it for about 4hrs a day in the last few days.
stuck.PNG

When did you submit it?
I submitted it when i wrote that post, so about 13 hours back from now.

Good to know you have added potato with cheese :)

The bot does not take out ranging potion to the trips even when i have mentioned it.

Hey got another bug i found while killing cockatrice the bot finished killing the amount for task but just kept on killing more. Once it ran out of food it tped back to fally and realized the task was finished and went back to vannaka. Then something with the walking got messed up; it kept walking back and fourth on this corner, and i could see on the mini map the flag moving constantly. To me it looked like the bot was constantly clicking on the mini-map trying to get to a position that is out of bounds. I hope that makes sense, first time this has happened to me, i gave it about 5 minutes before stopping the bot. Keep up the great work, been running it for about 4hrs a day in the last few days.
View attachment 6671

Also, Excatly the error i had. The same spot, bot would just rotate the camera like crazy.

View attachment 6671
Post logs please

I submitted it when i wrote that post, so about 13 hours back from now.

Good to know you have added potato with cheese :)

The bot does not take out ranging potion to the trips even when i have mentioned it.

Also, Excatly the error i had. The same spot, bot would just rotate the camera like crazy.

Is you equipment preset set as ranged?

View attachment 6671
Also, did it just get a new task?

Post logs please

Is you equipment preset set as ranged?

Yes the preset is ranged.

Also, my task is wall beasts and the bot goes to 2 very far wal beast locations. In between those 2 locs, there is another wall beast which attacks you while traversing but the bot do not fight it. You should add that loc :)

Imgur

The bot kills loc 1 and loc 2 but skips loc 3.

The error with chaledar happened again. Just submitted it again.

Also, my task is wall beasts and the bot goes to 2 very far wal beast locations. In between those 2 locs, there is another wall beast which attacks you while traversing but the bot do not fight it. You should add that loc :)

Imgur

I see the error. Thank you.

Regarding wall beasts, i'll take a loot into it.

also regarding pot, i'll fix it rn.

just wanna say your response time and attention is amazing dude, much respect
Thank you.

Imgur

Damnit...
Fixed the issue regarding looting.
Found the issue with ranged stuff (i forgot to save what kind of preset it is and it automatically assumes it's melee).
Fixed the chaeldar issue.
Looking into wall beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.