Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
thanks =) , also the anti pker did you say that this isn't implemented ? sorry didn't understand what you said
Casting magic spells against teleblock isn't imeplemented yet. but its okay if you use low level accounts.

don't worry about it. script will soon run perfeclty. just wait for an update to be pushed

easily triggered ✌
If you want to start a goldfarm this is definitely an entry level bot

After 3 days of using this bot i'm quite happy with the outcome but there are still a few problems which bother me.
Firstly, can you please explain the "endangered" option a little closer (it's not mentioned anywhere i think) ? I set this option to 0 because i didnt know what it did .. but sometimes when the bot went into wildy and got attacked by unicorn/deamon it just insta teled back to GE (health option was set to 50% and didn't trigger). I'm not sure if that bug is related to this "endangered" thing but what else could it be...?

Break handler: Right now the main problem is, that there is just too many breaktime, which is automatically generated and not editable. i.e when i use the "one time play" option i can only choose breaks from 0-1 hour which adds up to a lot of "not playing" time. I know it's intended to make the acc look more serious, but more and shorter breaks would make more sense. So the solution would be to let the user choose "minutes" instead of "hours" on max breaktime.
When i botted melee i used the alpha fighter from slashnhax. Maybe you want to look into it, it has a nice break handler where you can edit every individual break.

After 3 days of using this bot i'm quite happy with the outcome but there are still a few problems which bother me.
Firstly, can you please explain the "endangered" option a little closer (it's not mentioned anywhere i think) ? I set this option to 0 because i didnt know what it did .. but sometimes when the bot went into wildy and got attacked by unicorn/deamon it just insta teled back to GE (health option was set to 50% and didn't trigger). I'm not sure if that bug is related to this "endangered" thing but what else could it be...?

Break handler: Right now the main problem is, that there is just too many breaktime, which is automatically generated and not editable. i.e when i use the "one time play" option i can only choose breaks from 0-1 hour which adds up to a lot of "not playing" time. I know it's intended to make the acc look more serious, but more and shorter breaks would make more sense. So the solution would be to let the user choose "minutes" instead of "hours" on max breaktime.
When i botted melee i used the alpha fighter from slashnhax. Maybe you want to look into it, it has a nice break handler where you can edit every individual break.
Thank you for being my customer.

Now the explanation:
Endangered option is at what amount of energies should the bot start being careful when pkers come close.

So if you set the option to 150 the bot will ignore all the pkers that are just "wandering" around until you have atleast 150 energies.
After those 150 energies if it recognizes a pker that could be danger to the bot it will bank.

Breaks:
The more breaks you set in the break handler of one time option the shorter the breaks will be:
example:

playtime: 5 hours
breaktime: 1 hour
breaks: 10

That means there will be 4 hours of playtime
and 10 breaks which will all together last ~1 hour.

setting each break by minutes is a very long and inconvenient task imo.

I simplified the break handler as much as i could here.
Let me know if you want to know anything else.

Thank you.

oh and yes it insta teled when it was attacked because you set it to 0.

I did look at them, and I don't really need it to break since i'll be watching it for a while and it keeps saying the same message and charging every time I hit the start/update bottom.

I did look at them, and I don't really need it to break since i'll be watching it for a while and it keeps saying the same message and charging every time I hit the start/update bottom.
It is just a warning. Everything is okay!!!

Hey mate,
Could i get a refund for this? looks like it worked for just over an hour then found it Idling near the demons in the wildy.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2017-02-16.png
    2017-02-16.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 9
Bot is having an extremely tough time trying to deposit cursed energy into bank from inventory. Not sure what is up with that but I counted at least 25 misclicks in a row. Have noticed this several times lately, but used to run perfectly.
Also, as a request. Would it be possible for us to create preset configurations and be able to select and load them?

Bot is having an extremely tough time trying to deposit cursed energy into bank from inventory. Not sure what is up with that but I counted at least 25 misclicks in a row. Have noticed this several times lately, but used to run perfectly.
Also, as a request. Would it be possible for us to create preset configurations and be able to select and load them?

Have you followed the setup guide? ive never ran into this problem.

And the preset/profile idea is something ive been wanting too.

I did follow the setup guide to the letter. Not sure what was going on as now it seems to be doing much better.

will add that option as soon as i have some time. studying -.-

Found a minor bug, if you have the endangered option checked and your own character is skulled, it will trigger a teleport back to town every time you reach the endangered threshold. Noticed it when my character kept teleporting at 100 energy after accidentally skulling on someone. @Qosmiof2 It seems to be including your own character in the check.

Status
Not open for further replies.