Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
There is a banking bug, bot teleports to GE and sits there instead of banking. If i manually move it after teleporting to GE it will work until next banking

I've been called a god before.
Qosmiof2 updated Quality Divination with a new update entry:

Quality Divination v3.2.02 Released!

Quality Divination updated to v3.2.02.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ah okidoki will babysit for now , ty!
Should be working now.

Let me know how it goes
There is a banking bug, bot teleports to GE and sits there instead of banking. If i manually move it after teleporting to GE it will work until next banking

also happens to me, it turns the camera towards the bank but doesnt move or click.

Gif how to use the bot:

Imgur GIF

Will also be added to the overview.

Come on dude. You fixed shit in 3.2.02 and now you fucked it up again in 3.2.03. Do you have any idea how much money i waste to start the bots and realize they don't work? What's the reason for the last update if everything worked fine in 3.2.02? You really do it intentionally?

easily triggered ✌
Come on dude. You fixed shit in 3.2.02 and now you fucked it up again in 3.2.03. Do you have any idea how much money i waste to start the bots and realize they don't work? What's the reason for the last update if everything worked fine in 3.2.02? You really do it intentionally?
He's trying to get the update pushed but there's only 3 people that can do this, and they're not online.

He's only human. Everyone can make mistakes. Be patient, he's doing everything he can, but now it's out of his reach.

When you spend a lot of time starting 10+ bots each update and you get charged and add in the script errors YOU CAN'T FUCKING BE PATIENT.

I mean if you could give something that would help me solve the problem or fucking submit the error i would be glad to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.