Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Found a minor bug, if you have the endangered option checked and your own character is skulled, it will trigger a teleport back to town every time you reach the endangered threshold. Noticed it when my character kept teleporting at 100 energy after accidentally skulling on someone. @Qosmiof2 It seems to be including your own character in the check.
Thank you for reporting. Will look into it.

found a bug: the bot uses too much ring of wealth charges when it teles to GE (only when endangered). Because when its already there it keeps spamming the tele button for a short amount of time --> which leads to 2 or 3 used charges instead of 1

found a bug: the bot uses too much ring of wealth charges when it teles to GE (only when endangered). Because when its already there it keeps spamming the tele button for a short amount of time --> which leads to 2 or 3 used charges instead of 1

I think @Qosmiof2 already commented on this in a earlier comment. But from what i remember so is this intentional and not a bug.

My bot does not start. Everytime I hit start it comes up with "Please verify the break settings in the information tab."
It does not do anything and eventually logs out, I have no clue on what im doing wrong here.
Everything is legacy mode, I am at the crater, put in the right settings, im dazzled.

This already costed me $0.29 cent... I think im gonna stop using this script and use my remaining money on some other bot.. i cant get this to work..

Now I got $3.77...
I had $4.09 and lost $0.32...

Could you please refund me? Apparently runemate had an item error

My bot does not start. Everytime I hit start it comes up with "Please verify the break settings in the information tab."
It does not do anything and eventually logs out, I have no clue on what im doing wrong here.
Everything is legacy mode, I am at the crater, put in the right settings, im dazzled.

This already costed me $0.29 cent... I think im gonna stop using this script and use my remaining money on some other bot.. i cant get this to work..

Now I got $3.77...
I had $4.09 and lost $0.32...

Could you please refund me? Apparently runemate had an item error
I can not verify without you proving the mistake was on my end.

i said 10 times that is just a warning for the people to make sure when they use breaks.

next time show me your settings.

that is just a warning message

I can not verify without you proving the mistake was on my end.

i said 10 times that is just a warning for the people to make sure when they use breaks.

next time show me your settings.

that is just a warning message
Can I get a refund? It is not your fault but the bot's fault. "The modscript that was requested arrived in a format that is unstable because it triggered a EOFException."
I was just trying out your bot, never used it before and this is my experience.

I need the money to test the script.. I dont have much left

Hey @Qosmiof2, can you please make our lives easier and add a "profile loader" which loads the settings automatically?:) It takes away so much time to configure every single bot...

I want a full refund! Runemate has been fixed now and your bot is not working for me.
The website says that Runemate rs3 is fully fixed now. Now I have the right now claim my refund.
I have all the settings right and all it does it click in the middle of the crater over and over and over.
I have lost like $0.5 without any gain and feel like i have been ripped off.

1a4abc2a8fe04728a6360edd31fba1e0.jpeg

bf40f1e3dde140eabe7e3d7215c9fbc4.jpeg

I want a full refund! Runemate has been fixed now and your bot is not working for me.
The website says that Runemate rs3 is fully fixed now. Now I have the right now claim my refund.
I have all the settings right and all it does it click in the middle of the crater over and over and over.

pale instead of cursed *facepalm*

Set the "pale" dropdown box to "cursed" at the very bottom. Not to be rude but this was clearly user error.

oh
how do i change the theme of the bot?
shits too dark
im gonna sue runemate for $0.5 not you now

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Qosmiof2 updated Quality Divination with a new update entry:

Quality Divination v3.2.0 Released!

Quality Divination updated to v3.2.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

pale instead of cursed *facepalm*
Thank you for replying for me. I appreciate it.

Set the "pale" dropdown box to "cursed" at the very bottom. Not to be rude but this was clearly user error.
I would like to thank you too :)

oh
how do i change the theme of the bot?
shits too dark
im gonna sue runemate for $0.5 not you now
I seriously can't believe that you are ready to say things like that. But who cares right?

Pls answer
Added in this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.