Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
got charged for hours that i didn't use. Let the bot overnight and aproximately 7 hours later my internet went down. today i waked up and had 2 7 hours charge (that i definetely used) and 2 x 18 hours charge (i didn't use this since i bot only on 2 accounts)

upload_2017-2-5_10-47-29.png

I've been called a god before.
got charged for hours that i didn't use. Let the bot overnight and aproximately 7 hours later my internet went down. today i waked up and had 2 7 hours charge (that i definetely used) and 2 x 18 hours charge (i didn't use this since i bot only on 2 accounts)

View attachment 1751
Refund sent.

ion

gets stuck at bank after death and it doesnt resume untill i teleport him manually in the wildy. why ?

ion

i have one eqquiped and more in the bank. ive just restarted everything.. lets see :D

ion

yes ofcourse :D btw is the charge of 0.08 per hour legit ? i bought 5$ 6.5 hours and go and i have Time played 0 days, 5 hours on adventure log. so i've been charged 0.16 per hour. atm i have 4.36 in credits. ty

yes ofcourse :D btw is the charge of 0.08 per hour legit ? i bought 5$ 6.5 hours and go and i have Time played 0 days, 5 hours on adventure log. so i've been charged 0.16 per hour. atm i have 4.36 in credits. ty
Yes. is it working fine now?

5$-4.36$ = 0,64
0,64 / 7 (charged @ start of ea hour) = 0,0914. idk if 0,08 is with or without tax. but if my calculations are correct u are charged the right amount?

@Dryrr i only have 5 hours of played in runescape and less than that using the script.
Whenever you press start instance yuo are charged.
In order to get this solved please post:

screenshot of your bank where your rings are (mouse over the rings to see if they have charges)
screenshot of your screen

detailed explanation what happens when it "does get stuck"

screenshot of: settings (UI)
screenshot of: information (UI)

Thank you

Hey mate, got stuck in edgeville (where it goes when you die) for approx 5 hours. Check out the screenys.

These are my settings and what the proggy said....

2017-02-07.png 2017-02-07 (1).png

Hey mate, got stuck in edgeville (where it goes when you die) for approx 5 hours. Check out the screenys.

These are my settings and what the proggy said....

View attachment 1758 View attachment 1759
yeah it was not stuck for 5 hours. The playtime timer was broken so it was runnning more than 5 hours.

If it was stuck however, it was fixed in the last update.
I believe the bank was not visible while it tried to interact with it.

Let me know if anything else happens.

yeah it was not stuck for 5 hours. The playtime timer was broken so it was runnning more than 5 hours.

If it was stuck however, it was fixed in the last update.
I believe the bank was not visible while it tried to interact with it.

Let me know if anything else happens.
It appears it was looking for the wealth that was in the inventory instead of equipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.