Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
It appears it was looking for the wealth that was in the inventory instead of equipped.
It should wear the ring if it is in inv after dying. Just re-start it.

Yeah it hasn't for the last few days after several restarts.
I left it going overnight last night & got me 48 hour banned :(
I am sorry to hear that.

I added some failsaves in the next update. should be pushed in few hours.
On this acc, let it rest for some time. But with suicide botting you have to expect that.

I am sorry to hear that.

I added some failsaves in the next update. should be pushed in few hours.
On this acc, let it rest for some time. But with suicide botting you have to expect that.
is less than 8 hour days suicide botting?
Nevertheless thanks it does need a couple failsafes as have got stuck in the mentioned spots on a couple accounts.

is less than 8 hour days suicide botting?
Nevertheless thanks it does need a couple failsafes as have got stuck in the mentioned spots on a couple accounts.
Yeah i added the failsave for this.
Thank you for reporting the bug. I really apprecaite it.

soo , yesterday night i tryed to bot on a friends house . his internet was garbage and was disconnecting frequently. the runemate said that it got disconnected and the bot ended ( and i lost fewer cents but nvm my fault) . but after closing it and logging in today i noticed that i was missing 2 dollars in my balance and i got charged for the time that runescape crashed and i let runemate open.
upload_2017-2-8_19-14-58.png

soo , yesterday night i tryed to bot on a friends house . his internet was garbage and was disconnecting frequently. the runemate said that it got disconnected and the bot ended ( and i lost fewer cents but nvm my fault) . but after closing it and logging in today i noticed that i was missing 2 dollars in my balance and i got charged for the time that runescape crashed and i let runemate open.
View attachment 1785
I can see you used Awesome cursed in between the sessions.

Are you sure your friend did not bot on it?
Since i kinda don't believe that happened.

RuneMate's payment system is pretty good and i trust it a little bit more than these screenshots.
Especially since you requested a refund (and got it) with the same "excuse" before.

Nop , its my personal computer and he dont even know about runescape.
It wasn't the same case , the another one the bot did work out but iw as double charged.
I tried to bot in this time , like i said the internet was going down and i was starting instances over , after losing some cents (cuz it disconnected and the instance just stopped) i just quitted and let everything open and it charged me. (the bot was dead no instance running)

I don't know why it keeps giving me the same message, I've tried starting it three times now.
uxLhLKv.jpg
uxLhLKv

Last edited:
I don't know why it keeps giving me the same message, I've tried starting it three times now.
uxLhLKv.jpg
uxLhLKv
Everything is working alrgith :)

It is just a warning message to check for breaks if you are using them.

the bot is stucking in edge after being killed. it just stay here and do nothing , also the anti pk seems to be flawlled, everytime it doesn't work and i keep getting killed.

the bot is stucking in edge after being killed. it just stay here and do nothing , also the anti pk seems to be flawlled, everytime it doesn't work and i keep getting killed.
if you are getting cast teleblocks on you can't help you there.

hasn't been implemented yet.
Checking the edge right now.

everything is working fine here.

i'm not being teleblocked , he just comes attacks me and the bot just like sucks the damage and dies. and after that , respawning in edge it does nothing. yesterday the edge bug didn't take place on any of my accounts

i'm not being teleblocked , he just comes attacks me and the bot just like sucks the damage and dies. and after that , respawning in edge it does nothing. yesterday the edge bug didn't take place on any of my accounts
show me your settings and your ui display please. i just used it for few hours. works well

was pked , no tb ,nothing just got normal killed by a guy and let the bot at edge

configs used : cursed energy , harvest mode , bank at 1500 , tele at 75 % , endangered 750. hop worlds on after every attack no break handler , one time play script > 10 hours max play time

the info just confirms the stuck .l'm currently level 80 div , should be making 5k 5.5k hour energy

Attachments

• stuck at edge.png
    stuck at edge.png
    409.3 KB · Views: 7
was pked , no tb ,nothing just got normal killed by a guy and let the bot at edge

configs used : cursed energy , harvest mode , bank at 1500 , tele at 75 % , endangered 750. hop worlds on after every attack no break handler , one time play script > 10 hours max play time

the info just confirms the stuck .l'm currently level 80 div , should be making 5k 5.5k hour energy
testing edge again.
but are you doing enhanced experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.