Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm running mage only mode but as soon as the ring of recoil runs out, it doesn't equip another one and I die, any idea where I could have gone wrong in the settings?

When doing multiple trips and using antidote++, the bot tries to use noted antidotes to cure venom. It stood in a venom cloud clicking the noted antidote. It did not have an un-noted anti in the invy.

are you working on adding thralls and autocasting undead grasp? would make kills ~25% faster and easier at lower levels. Tried w base 80s and Ibans/Diamond bolts (e) and teled out first attempt. Also took hits every melee phase and had to tele out.

it does good until same point in the fight where it decides to stand in the venom cloud and take mage hits, gets two shotted

I'm sure this has been asked but is there a way for the bot to use PoH via con cape/fairy ring in house? Just feel like if my account is being looked at it will be weird that i'm using Ardy cape instead of my PoH. Would also be able to refresh spec at pool.

@Defeat3d Could you add "Forgotten Brew" to the supported magic potions?

Bot died without GP to retrieve items. It said it would close the bot after 10 mins if not resolved. However, it did not and stayed logged in for over 2 hours.

Give banking logic to select the all button and just left click to deposit items and the bot would be perfect imo. Just feels real botty when banking. Also when it withdraws food while using blowpipe it doesn't seem to account for the fact that BP is 2 handed and staff/book take up 2 slots. So it wastes 1 food by withdrawing a full inventory and eating it on the way there when it realizes it needs more inv space.

Last edited:
Been using the script and works like a charm but I'd love to use mage only mode on defensive. The script instantly selects accurate instead even without "avoid defence exp" turned on. Any idea why or could it be made possible?

bot failed to charge sang staff and crashed 15 min into starting was constantly just using bloods on staff and not typing a number

Came back after almost a 2yr break and this bot still works great 250+ kills last 3 days just wanted to say thanks for keeping it up to date great job! Also is there anywhere the all time use of this bot is recorded on this account? Would love to see how many kills and how much loot ive had since i started using it. Also zero deaths and glitches since i started reusing it it used to die before every now and then but not anymore and that's with 80 def.

Primate
Came back after almost a 2yr break and this bot still works great 250+ kills last 3 days just wanted to say thanks for keeping it up to date great job! Also is there anywhere the all time use of this bot is recorded on this account? Would love to see how many kills and how much loot ive had since i started using it. Also zero deaths and glitches since i started reusing it it used to die before every now and then but not anymore and that's with 80 def.
we used to do some statistic tracking but not anymore unfortunately

i set the settings up according to the link and it does not pray switch correctly. it constantly clicking retribution and redemption. i restarted rm and runelite 3 times and every time it still does the same thing. i was able to get 1 kill only because rng i was hitting super hard. anyone else having these issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.