Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
after the last update , its stuck on the gear choosing window without any option to update the gear.

Can you please add Anglerfish to the Food?
And please make the Quest Cape Traversal strategy work again.
Otherwise great bot and would recommend, but only having one Teleport option is kinda bad...

Hey, so, I was running this script today and my acc ended up dying and I didn't have enough money in the bank to unlock my items. Instead of logging out and ending the script, the script kept running for an additional 4 hours and I got charged for it...

After a kill it seems like it just hovers over the items but doesn't pick them up even with inventory space

Hello, I was trying it out and came up with a small issue using rune crossbow on melee form, it seem to cancel crossbow attacks by walking so eventually I didnt happen to hit a melee form more than once. Is it a problem on my side? How can I figure it out?

Primate
Hello, I was trying it out and came up with a small issue using rune crossbow on melee form, it seem to cancel crossbow attacks by walking so eventually I didnt happen to hit a melee form more than once. Is it a problem on my side? How can I figure it out?
Rune crossbow shouldn't be used at all on melee forms, so I'm not sure how you got that to happen.

dvxXaOx.png

I was trying to change the bot's settings because it wasn't working right and ended up being charged 7 times over 2 hours. I ended up actually using the bot for maybe an hour and a half, so I was wondering if I could get a refund for those other 5 times?

Does it support ring of suffering (r)?

Nvm, it does support ring of suffering, could you please add it to list of supported? Does it recharge it?

Status
Not open for further replies.