Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Good Thing you got going on here.

20 hours or so of this used and iv ran into 1 bug that happened 2 seperate times so far.
if using a crossbow sometimes your bolts will land in the water and the bot gets stuck spam clicking them for a while.
I had to pause the bot, grab the loot and tp out.

if you can fix that this would be A1.

Hello, this bot is not working properly, it charged me thrice in 3 mins, and every time it is stuck in the checking ring of suffering charges repeatedly. Please look into this issue and let me know if i could get a refund.

Primate
hello! Bot worked great for the last couple days. This morning the bot gets stuck checking recoils charges. Then it gets stuck at the boat attempting to board. I have no plugins or anything of the sort enabled.

Also utilizing the optimal profile you have linked @Defeat3d

Last edited:
Primate
hello! Bot worked great for the last couple days. This morning the bot gets stuck checking recoils charges. Then it gets stuck at the boat attempting to board. I have no plugins or anything of the sort enabled.

Also utilizing the optimal profile you have linked @Defeat3d
Jagex launched an engine update shortly after Party went on vacation. This means we will have to wait a bit longer than usual for RuneMate to be fully operational again! Known breakages:
  • InterfaceComponent sprites aren't loading - this means that magics are currently broken
  • Some GameObjects or their names aren't loading - this means that bots may fail to load or interact with objects

Ran into an issue where the bot starts, grabs everything from the bank, and then immediately stops while trying to check charges of everything. Lost 2 hours worth of funds trying to get the bot to work, any chance this could be refunded?

I continue having the issue of this bot trying to pick up diamond bolts. Am running it on 3 separate accounts and they all continue to do this.

I keep having issues with this bot running into diamond bolts E attempting to pick up. I am running it over 3 accounts and have had multiple incidents of bot failure. Any way I can get some refunds to my accounts? You can check my logs. I run this script heavily.

Nice bot.

A few suggestions for additional features that would greatly improve the bot
---add "cure me" spell support
---add "range only mode" similar to how it currently has "mage only"
---house tele and fairy ring traversal

Primate
Nice bot.

A few suggestions for additional features that would greatly improve the bot
---add "cure me" spell support
---add "range only mode" similar to how it currently has "mage only"
---house tele and fairy ring traversal
have you read the first line of the overview? :)

Login handler doesnt seem to be co-operating. When it logs out for delta phase i have to manually log back in.
Edit: Doesnt seem to be happening everytime, but very often. Also everytime it dies its bcs it doesnt pray against a mage phase and just facetanks all hits.
Its when the mage is in the middle, and it seems like its trying to hide behind the eastern pillar but just tanks the hits.

Last edited:
Primate
Login handler doesnt seem to be co-operating. When it logs out for delta phase i have to manually log back in
the login handler belongs to the client, not the bot, so unfortunately there's nothing i can do about that

Bot has been working flawlessly but today when i ran the script it would bank and tele to zulrah but would not attack the boss, it would just run around and eat and then die?

Status
Not open for further replies.