Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runs Semi-great. Having issues with Monastery telly when it arrives to fairy ring. Rarely if ever will it teleport thru the fairy ring. Secondly, having issues boarding the bot. I have to baby sit and board manually. Lastly, and for context - I'm trying to get a single KC for Diary, and admittedly my stats are a tad low and less than optimal gear, however, it will complete a full rotation no issues, then on the 2nd when it hits jad phase it will refuse to prayer, and if it survives, it won't prayer for the remainder of the encounter.

Hope this is enough info

Primate
HI there when using hte prime zulrah bot it gets the kill perfectly and then picks up loot the problem im having with it is when he teles back to zulrah it is having issues clicking on the boat for some reason also just figured out when it dies its struggling to get my stuff back and then keep going
enable the gpu plugin on runelite

Runs Semi-great. Having issues with Monastery telly when it arrives to fairy ring. Rarely if ever will it teleport thru the fairy ring. Secondly, having issues boarding the bot. I have to baby sit and board manually. Lastly, and for context - I'm trying to get a single KC for Diary, and admittedly my stats are a tad low and less than optimal gear, however, it will complete a full rotation no issues, then on the 2nd when it hits jad phase it will refuse to prayer, and if it survives, it won't prayer for the remainder of the encounter.

Hope this is enough info
enable the gpu plugin on runelite

I know it's early to ask but is the Warped Scepter going to be added to the supported mage weapons list? Love this bot bro, wish it had more mage options like wave with tome of fire or arceuus grasp spells.

Primate
I know it's early to ask but is the Warped Scepter going to be added to the supported mage weapons list? Love this bot bro, wish it had more mage options like wave with tome of fire or arceuus grasp spells.
I'd like to add the new sceptre yes, but i need an account with the item on it so i can collect the data and test it out.

Can you make it possible to Add, POH traversal method?
Currently have, fairy ring and ornate pool in POH.

i honestly hate whoever made this shitty bot its literally a scam.

This is actually a shitty bot, it eat's a shark before it sips a divine ranging potion, so i have -10 hitpoints before i even start the fight, cuz the bot is dumb as fuck, it runs on poison shadows last 5 waves, so you use up your sharks, it sabotages the whole run, it doesnt always attack zulrah instead it just watches while prayflicking wrong, so i lose even more health i have great stats for zulrahbut this bot is made so if u can't kill zulrah in 1 min 50 seoconds it sabotages so you teleport out of zulrah when you have 10-50 hitpoints left even do zulrah isnt attacking you, and u have kill potential

only bot i so far liked from u defeated is the free version prayer flicking xd rest is shit tbh

Primate

This is actually a shitty bot, it eat's a shark before it sips a divine ranging potion, so i have -10 hitpoints before i even start the fight, cuz the bot is dumb as fuck, it runs on poison shadows last 5 waves, so you use up your sharks, it sabotages the whole run, it doesnt always attack zulrah instead it just watches while prayflicking wrong, so i lose even more health i have great stats for zulrahbut this bot is made so if u can't kill zulrah in 1 min 50 seoconds it sabotages so you teleport out of zulrah when you have 10-50 hitpoints left even do zulrah isnt attacking you, and u have kill potential

only bot i so far liked from u defeated is the free version prayer flicking xd rest is shit tbh
i'm sure you can do better champ

you just love deleting bad reviews dont you? so you scam people, thinking this is a legit good bot, instead of actually putting in the work of the product your selling

i literally had 6 sharks, zulrah had 19 health left, the bot teleported out xd ur product is fucking shit

Attachments

• upload_2023-9-16_20-7-8.png
    upload_2023-9-16_20-7-8.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 11
Primate
you just love deleting bad reviews dont you? so you scam people, thinking this is a legit good bot, instead of actually putting in the work of the product your selling

i literally had 6 sharks, zulrah had 19 health left, the bot teleported out xd ur product is fucking shit
There's plenty of people happily using this bot and I can assure you lots of work was put into it. I'll admit that this bot isn't receiving the attention anymore it once used to (it's a bot from 2019), but it's by no means a poorly functioning bot. To tell the person maintaining the most bossing bots on the entire platform they aren't putting in the work is ridiculous. If you don't like my product, you are completely free to stop using it, only having spent a loaf of bread's worth before coming to that conclusion.

That being said I'm going to ask you to keep it respectful and constructive.

Diagnosis?

Skill issue

Bot Author

Andrew-Tate-Poster-What-Color-Is-Your-Bugatti-1.jpg

As human's were hopeful, so when i see people waste 2 dollars just to try to make the bot work, and when it first works the bot teleports out and doesn't do what it's intended to do? bot from 2019 or not if its not working to the standards of 2023 then you should label it as so, so people know there is a risk involved, and by the way it's inteded for only people with max stats and best in slot gear, if that's so you should also put that in the description like are you a amature?

look at CuppaJava's bots and compare it to yours, look at he's reviews and look at yours, before u start making new projects finish the one u started
if it doesnt work take it off the market

and btw my Bugatti is Pink

Bot Author
As human's were hopeful, so when i see people waste 2 dollars just to try to make the bot work, and when it first works the bot teleports out and doesn't do what it's intended to do? bot from 2019 or not if its not working to the standards of 2023 then you should label it as so, so people know there is a risk involved, and by the way it's inteded for only people with max stats and best in slot gear, if that's so you should also put that in the description like are you a amature?

look at CuppaJava's bots and compare it to yours, look at he's reviews and look at yours, before u start making new projects finish the one u started

and btw my Bugatti is Pink

First of all, I'd like to start off by saying you are the most ignorant fucker I've ever in all of the communities I've been in and that is saying something.

Secondly, before you go ahead start calling people and their bots scams, why don't you use the trial before-hand, it's free and you can see if it works or not for you. This way you can save your lunch money and provide him with suggestions and constructive criticism on how to improve on this particular bot.

Me and Cone don't always see eye to eye but I've got to be with him on this one, he is one if not the most advanced programmer on this website and produces top-notch bots for everyone to use on the daily, I've used this Zulrah bot in 2023 and never had an issue and gained almost 8k kills combined across accounts.

There is a risk in botting in general you moron. Just because the bot was made in 2019 doesn't make the bot more detectable LOL.

Also just noticed that you're calling people amateurs when you can't even spell amateur, retard.

Just an FYI, he's already stated that this is an old bot before in the RuneMate discord and has already announced he will revisit and rewrite this whole script.

You have a 3 wheeler bro. Pipe down.

sounds like you're desperate for attention myguy, i already have a family, im not hanging out in forums or different communities to feel at home, i gave him my honest review. i think you should see a therapist as my professional assesment out of your comment. wish u well :)

ok

Oh shit, I figured out the problem buddy!

Okay so I used this bot for over 1,600 KC with zero issue.

And I have very good reasoning to believe that the problem is your brain.

As runescape is not my religion, i have not joined community's, or have i gone to church or joined group chat's on discord where you appearently exchange information and update's. i am here as a consumer per say, and not for a chit chat, if i've offended your kids, im sorry defeat3d where that was not my goal. i sincerly hope the new zulrah bot your working on as the guy bing bong referred to, is true and would be awesome to have.

wish u well

wont comment more

have a nice weekend :)

cuppa.drink(java);
Man, just as an aside, please don't mention me when you're insulting or arguing with other devs. It makes me uncomfortable to be brought up in that context.

Defeat3d is putting out a lot of work (more than me recently actually), and if this older bot of his isn't working well for you just... don't use it.

Or mention the bugs you're facing of course and see if they can be fixed, but it's hard to nail down every issue, every user is facing across every bot.

Last edited:
ok
As runescape is not my religion, i have not joined community's, or have i gone to church or joined group chat's on discord where you appearently exchange information and update's. i am here as a consumer per say, and not for a chit chat, if i've offended your kids, im sorry defeat3d where that was not my goal. i sincerly hope the new zulrah bot your working on as the guy bing bong referred to, is true and would be awesome to have.

wish u well

wont comment more

have a nice weekend :)
One of the first people to not keep making an ass of themselves after they're proven wrong.

Gz

Status
Not open for further replies.