Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When using this bot I must manually pick up the loot myself, how can this be prevented to make the bot loot all drops?

Primate
i set the settings up according to the link and it does not pray switch correctly. it constantly clicking retribution and redemption. i restarted rm and runelite 3 times and every time it still does the same thing. i was able to get 1 kill only because rng i was hitting super hard. anyone else having these issues?
sounds like you may have prayers reordered in game, or some plugin is affecting prayers
When using this bot I must manually pick up the loot myself, how can this be prevented to make the bot loot all drops?
disable the ground items plugin in runelite

So when my bot dies, it runs up to the lumby bank and does nothing even tho i have the teleport scrolls in my bank?

hey mate,

Im having trouble with the bot in Jad phase, it turns off its prayer and just stands there. doesnt attack zulrah but tries to eat through the damage. sometime it stand in clouds other times it doesnt but always results in death.

Any chance of adding other autocast support as Ibans is pretty weak as the only option before Trident, a support for something like blood blitz or Fire wave or the grasp spell from arceus would be cool.

Primate
Why does it use worse prayers, when there are better / higher level options available?
because according to the runemate api, you haven't unlocked them

you may have prayer filters enabled, plugins clashing, or you require a restart of runelite and runemate

Looks like update might be needed after osrs update this morning zulrah can't see my items worn to start session

hi there im struggling to use this bot. everything works perfectly fine then he teleports half way trough the kill

HI there when using hte prime zulrah bot it gets the kill perfectly and then picks up loot the problem im having with it is when he teles back to zulrah it is having issues clicking on the boat for some reason also just figured out when it dies its struggling to get my stuff back and then keep going

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.