Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
just noticed something if ur killing FDs and someone else comes in n killing too and they dont pick up their bones
the bot automatically runs half way across map to get their bone that just a HUGE alert of a botter MAJOR!

i just used another set up already gonna test it out (this is my first time using this bot) tbh 5 mins into using the bot and its running amazingly smooth cheers man other boots all laggy and retardedly slow lol but get that noteing/sending to bank thing done asap 0.08$ wouldnt be a big issue xD at that point

0.08c/h still gives most people amazing turnover, i make around quad fold.

Just curious why a Zamarock spear? Why not a saradomin godsword, it heals HP and prayer?

can some one enlighten me. I really don't see the point in even getting a chaotic maul when the sara godsword is so OP
Frost dragons weakness is 'stab' which is what a spear does :p

just noticed something if ur killing FDs and someone else comes in n killing too and they dont pick up their bones
the bot automatically runs half way across map to get their bone that just a HUGE alert of a botter MAJOR!
I did believe i fixed that issue, ill look into it.

0.08c/h still gives most people amazing turnover, i make around quad fold.

Frost dragons weakness is 'stab' which is what a spear does :p

I did believe i fixed that issue, ill look into it.
luckily i came into the room but the other guy seen me killing FD faster then him so he left that world lol

Just curious why a Zamarock spear? Why not a saradomin godsword, it heals HP and prayer?

can some one enlighten me. I really don't see the point in even getting a chaotic maul when the sara godsword is so OP
because they're weak to stab i use a chaotic spear

so i just got home and LOL my bot been trying to access my bank for god knows how long cause i have a authenticator pass on my bank i guess the bot some how had logged out or something and logged back into my account n tried to access bank n couldnt xD

so i just got home and LOL my bot been trying to access my bank for god knows how long cause i have a authenticator pass on my bank i guess the bot some how had logged out or something and logged back into my account n tried to access bank n couldnt xD

You probably entered the pin wrong when you set up your account.

maybe some recent updates caused this cause when i play on runescape client i have no lag but on runescape the lag is horrible to the point i dont bother using it

Oh, is your Runemate window maximized? Try making it as small as it can be! Tell me if that works.

but sometimes the lag is outta hand if cloud can they shud reduce the lag w.e way they can

btw wats ur skype ?

how do i setup please
Setup
  1. The bot requires you to have falador teleport tabs so start with one of these.
  2. If playing RS3 turn off the new loot settings(Game Settings -> Loot Options -> disable the options)
  3. The bot is fairly flexible, aslong as the option is in the gui its usable.
  4. Start at falador bank with or without the selected items in the gui.
  5. Only place combat abilities on your action bar. Order abilities from highest -> lowest priority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.