Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it not do presets? I feel it takes upwards to a minute to simply do bank runs.

Sorry what are presets?

Some one just told me what they are and nooo this script does not support them yet! Sounds good though.

Last edited:
Really mate? Shit that sucks! Ill look into it for ya.
Yes, try to change movement, and bot should click attack dragon as soon as it is in view range. I mean now it just click on minimap until char is exactly at dragon position. Another improvement as I said earlier is adding movement around the spot until bot would see another dragon. Now it just waits for dragon to spawn(very botlike).
P.S. Why bot when banking just wont use deposit from inv and familiar? It would make banking faster, now its really slow :)

Yes, try to change movement, and bot should click attack dragon as soon as it is in view range. I mean now it just click on minimap until char is exactly at dragon position. Another improvement as I said earlier is adding movement around the spot until bot would see another dragon. Now it just waits for dragon to spawn(very botlike).
P.S. Why bot when banking just wont use deposit from inv and familiar? It would make banking faster, now its really slow :)
Some really good suggestions here that I think should be implemented as soon as possible. It could really increase the efficiency of the bot.

Sorry what are presets?

Some one just told me what they are and nooo this script does not support them yet! Sounds good though.
A preset is in the bank on eoc, click either number key 1 or 2 and it loads an already preset inventory, and armour. So I could click 'bank' type '1' and already deposit my potions, familiar, and food.

Another thing: it seems that bot sometimes just stays at the dungeon entrance with status"walking to the dungeon". Here is the pic:
IV2b0Ha.jpg

Cuz of that my money/h went from 1.4m/h to around 700k/h. On empty world when before update it was like 1.8m/h.
Problem 2: My char sometimes dies and I didnt know why until I babysit it. It seems that sometimes bot uses fally teleport and instead of going to bank it runs to dragons again and dies there because it has no panic teleport anymore.

Edit. Idk why pic is blocked but it just shows char staying near the frost drag dung entrance with mentioned above messange. Amlost 9h proggy with low money/h cuz of bug.

Last edited:

Yea okay, the last update i removed camera rotations to aim at dragons due to the camera being better off allways up which makes less misclicks etc. It will currently walk onscreen if the dragon is less then a random number of tiles away. I will make it so it can click the dragon if its half off the screen. The other ideas are all on the list of things to do.

Another thing: it seems that bot sometimes just stays at the dungeon entrance with status"walking to the dungeon". Here is the pic:
Cuz of that my money/h went from 1.4m/h to around 700k/h. On empty world when before update it was like 1.8m/h.
Problem 2: My char sometimes dies and I didnt know why until I babysit it. It seems that sometimes bot uses fally teleport and instead of going to bank it runs to dragons again and dies there because it has no panic teleport anymore.

Edit. Idk why pic is blocked but it just shows char staying near the frost drag dung entrance with mentioned above messange. Amlost 9h proggy with low money/h cuz of bug.

How old is that progress report? That should not happen anymore.

I have kind of loaded myself up on projects to do currently aswell as a almost full time programming job. Pixie fdk does take priority over the other projects but currently only to fix a bug or small things. Once some of these other projects get underway ill make more time to implement alot of extra features into this bot.

Yea okay, the last update i removed camera rotations to aim at dragons due to the camera being better off allways up which makes less misclicks etc. It will currently walk onscreen if the dragon is less then a random number of tiles away. I will make it so it can click the dragon if its half off the screen. The other ideas are all on the list of things to do.

How old is that progress report? That should not happen anymore.

I have kind of loaded myself up on projects to do currently aswell as a almost full time programming job. Pixie fdk does take priority over the other projects but currently only to fix a bug or small things. Once some of these other projects get underway ill make more time to implement alot of extra features into this bot.
todays prog.

3968d80026.png
Still working well as far as i can tell, only had to shut it off cause it was taking too much memory

woulda went longer but runemate was using 6gb of ram :/
Jesus! Cheers for the progress report though!

A silent update was just released which contained a few bug fixes and the bot will now click the dragons if they are not completely on the screen.

Last edited:
Old problem still occurs:
EpUa9ha.jpg

I'm fighting with that since yesterday. Each time it came back from bank the error occurs.
Tried to manually summon tortoise, tried to start the bot without any familiar. Tried to start clean bot from fally bank. Everything I try ends up here.

Old problem still occurs:
I'm fighting with that since yesterday. Each time it came back from bank the error occurs.
Tried to manually summon tortoise, tried to start the bot without any familiar. Tried to start clean bot from fally bank. Everything I try ends up here.

Ill fix that today, sorry about that.
Okay, update is in the queue to get released. There is one more bug on my list which i hope to fix tonight.

The bugs
  • The bot walks back and forth between prayer altar and trapdoor.
  • The bot keeps trying to summon the familiar if the familiar isn't visible. - RELEASED&FIXED

Last edited:
Ill fix that today, sorry about that.
Okay, update is in the queue to get released. There is one more bug on my list which i hope to fix tonight.

The bugs
  • The bot walks back and forth between prayer altar and trapdoor.
  • The bot keeps trying to summon the familiar if the familiar isn't visible. - RELEASED&FIXED
Recent fixes raised my gp/h a lot, yesterday on empty world I had 1.2m/h, now it is 1.75m/h. Thank you.

Recent fixes raised my gp/h a lot, yesterday on empty world I had 1.2m/h, now it is 1.75m/h. Thank you.
No problem at all!

Altar bug fixed.

There were a few small updates in runescape which broke depositing the familiars items and summoning the familiar if the familiar was already summoned.

These are fixed and will be released very shortly.

Updated.

can u make it to support sending bones/items to ur bank with yak or even noteing the items with magic notepapers thanks! that out give us alot more profit/hour

also can someone tell me what inventory i should use etc to start this?

Last edited:
can u make it to support sending bones/items to ur bank with yak or even noteing the items with magic notepapers thanks! that out give us alot more profit/hour

also can someone tell me what inventory i should use etc to start this?

Sure thing man! All those things are on the list! Just been really busy recently, I do fix bugs very quickly though.

My setup is fairly simple.
Equipment [Full Bandos, Zamarock Spear, Obsidian Cape, Warrior Ring, Amulet of fury]
Items [15 * Monkfish, 2 * Prayer flasks, 1 * Antifire flask, 1 * Super Strength, 1 * Super Attack, 1 * Falador tablet, 1 * Spirit Terror Bird]
Prayer [Soul Split]

I get about... 125 Bones/h so around 1.4-1.5m/h. You can use overloads or super antifires etc.

Last edited:
i just used another set up already gonna test it out (this is my first time using this bot) tbh 5 mins into using the bot and its running amazingly smooth cheers man other boots all laggy and retardedly slow lol but get that noteing/sending to bank thing done asap 0.08$ wouldnt be a big issue xD at that point

Sure thing man! All those things are on the list! Just been really busy recently, I do fix bugs very quickly though.

My setup is fairly simple.
Equipment [Full Bandos, Zamarock Spear, Obsidian Cape, Warrior Ring, Amulet of fury]
Items [15 * Monkfish, 2 * Prayer flasks, 1 * Antifire flask, 1 * Super Strength, 1 * Super Attack, 1 * Falador tablet, 1 * Spirit Terror Bird]
Prayer [Soul Split]

I get about... 125 Bones/h so around 1.4-1.5m/h. You can use overloads or super antifires etc.

Just curious why a Zamarock spear? Why not a saradomin godsword, it heals HP and prayer?

can some one enlighten me. I really don't see the point in even getting a chaotic maul when the sara godsword is so OP

Status
Not open for further replies.