Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh, i doubt any RM accounts are getting banned, seems majority of RM users play legit so some degree, and jagex is pretty bad at catching those sorts of players. on the other hand, they have just freed a large wing of the development team now that raids are in, so who knows, maybe we r gonna get the first wave in RM's otherwise untarnished record.

Sometimes i'm getting attacked by another dragon but the bot doesn't fight that dragon back and goes for another one. I just end up dying.

Sometimes i'm getting attacked by another dragon but the bot doesn't fight that dragon back and goes for another one. I just end up dying.

Its quite often dependent on timing, like if the bot decides to kill dragon a and dragon b attacks you at that moment it will stick to the orginal dragon dependent on a few things, like if it hasnt attack dragon a yet it will try to change but generally its to late to change etc.

Bug reports people?

When ever i try and start it and choose my settings. if i click on a drop down box. nothing appear and it freezes the gui. any way to fix?:D i also just put 10$ on my account and im down to 9.76$ already and I haven't been able to use the bot at all.

update: tried again, down to 9.68$

Last edited:
When ever i try and start it and choose my settings. if i click on a drop down box. nothing appear and it freezes the gui. any way to fix?:D i also just put 10$ on my account and im down to 9.76$ already and I haven't been able to use the bot at all.

update: tried again, down to 9.68$

Hey! Could you try a different bot with the same sort of drop down box?

Hey! Could you try a different bot with the same sort of drop down box?

yes sir, I am trying alpha slayer right now and it's not freezing up.
Edit: Never mind, it just froze up on me. "not responding"
tried allocating more memory to the client. still crashing.
Been researching around, here is another error of it happening. but no fix https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/alpha-agility.2759/page-2

Edit#2: switched to old school style interface and seems to work for a little then clicked another box and crashed
@Cloud may i have a hand here please?:D

Last edited:
yes sir, I am trying alpha slayer right now and it's not freezing up.
Edit: Never mind, it just froze up on me. "not responding"
tried allocating more memory to the client. still crashing.
Been researching around, here is another error of it happening. but no fix https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/alpha-agility.2759/page-2

Edit#2: switched to old school style interface and seems to work for a little then clicked another box and crashed
@Cloud may i have a hand here please?:D

@Cloud @Arbiter fix plz

Gets as far as the door of the dungeon, clicks it and enters and then crashes giving this message:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.pixie.fdk.tasks.general.TeleportFalador.retrieve(TeleportFalador.java:44)
at org.pixie.fdk.tasks.general.TeleportFalador.retrieve(TeleportFalador.java:21)
at org.pixie.api.framework.task.Task.validate(Task.java:33)
at org.pixie.api.framework.TaskExecutor.run(TaskExecutor.java:43)
at org.pixie.fdk.PixieFDK.onLoop(PixieFDK.java:202)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(dob:208)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(wtb:227)
at app.jn.run(kob:272)

Also having similar issues with Alpha Ascensions, down $0.26 between trying to get the two bots to work :(

@frazboyz i am using it on my windows 8.1 laptop but it seems to go into the frost dragon lair and open the agility menu and sit there saying "drinking super attack potion. but if i drink them for it it'll go fight

it's also eating away at my runemate money everytime i start.

@alpinestars @noobman could you guys pm me your skype usernames? I will add you and debug these bugs with you.

There is currently a bug which will be fixed shortly! this bug stops you from starting the script.

Script is going free till i have solved this issue.

Could you so kindly credit me for all the proggies in your main post? I want people to know who that amazing person is ^^

hey Fraz i tried the bot again but now im getting this error:
JavaScript:
java.lang.RuntimeException: javafx.fxml.LoadException: Error resolving onMouseClicked='#addItemEvent', either the event handler is not in the Namespace or there is an error in the script.
unknown path:54

at rm.aUx.break(s:84)
    at rm.coM2.run(z:99)
    at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$174(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$175(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$149(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: javafx.fxml.LoadException: Error resolving onMouseClicked='#addItemEvent', either the event handler is not in the Namespace or there is an error in the script.
unknown path:54

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$Element.processEventHandlerAttributes(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ValueElement.processEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.processEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(Unknown Source)
    at rm.aUx.break(s:99)
    ... 8 more

Status
Not open for further replies.