Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It starts, but it just opens, says 'opening the bank' adjusts screan to displau bank, and then does nothing.

It starts, but it just opens, says 'opening the bank' adjusts screan to displau bank, and then does nothing.
Hey! sorry Runemate's rs3 has been broken for the past 12 hours give or take. Try again now!

Hey @frazboy pixie fdk is just spamming home tele over and over again, just wasted 4 x .08 trying to get it running, is it just me or is it broken for all?

also not working with yak, just spam clicks in yaks inventory after opening the bob interface

Hey @frazboy pixie fdk is just spamming home tele over and over again, just wasted 4 x .08 trying to get it running, is it just me or is it broken for all?

also not working with yak, just spam clicks in yaks inventory after opening the bob interface

I am very sorry to hear that, there has just been a rather large runescape update which broke runemate in a few ways, ill check out the issue for you and get back to you.

Cheers!

Anything that is complete rs3 should work fine, the more of your screen you can see the better.
Thanks man! Your quick response is very much appreciated!
Sorry about not being able to help you yet! I have been busy very busy recently. Im going to private message you my skype details and ill send you a message as soon as im free.

Heres a short proggy for ya mate :)
1196fc8406.png

Combat efficiency enhancements.
Hmm... maybe its only me but it seems kinda slower, like 400k/h slower when spot is empty. I had about 1.8m/h now its like 1.4m/h

Combat efficiency enhancements.
Hmm... maybe its only me but it seems kinda slower, like 400k/h slower when spot is empty. I had about 1.8m/h now its like 1.4m/h

Really mate? Shit that sucks! Ill look into it for ya.

Does it not do presets? I feel it takes upwards to a minute to simply do bank runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.