Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing man! All those things are on the list! Just been really busy recently, I do fix bugs very quickly though.

My setup is fairly simple.
Equipment [Full Bandos, Zamarock Spear, Obsidian Cape, Warrior Ring, Amulet of fury]
Items [15 * Monkfish, 2 * Prayer flasks, 1 * Antifire flask, 1 * Super Strength, 1 * Super Attack, 1 * Falador tablet, 1 * Spirit Terror Bird]
Prayer [Soul Split]

I get about... 125 Bones/h so around 1.4-1.5m/h. You can use overloads or super antifires etc.
sorry i mean what gear do i need i have the money for the cash

That is my setup.

For some reason the bot is super slow. like its taking 4 minutes to withdraw stuff from my bank.

Is there a reason it is so slow?

not at all. only happens on occasion. it seems to think about what its going to do for awhile before doing it.

not at all. only happens on occasion. it seems to think about what its going to do for awhile before doing it.

I have never noticed this, planning on making the bot use deposit all anyway and presets.

it is taking about 10 minutes to get from the bank to the dragons - including teleporting and praying. its just slow as anything. like reactions are delayed.

and now it takes ages to attack the dragon. is there recommended settings that are working for you?

it is taking about 10 minutes to get from the bank to the dragons - including teleporting and praying. its just slow as anything. like reactions are delayed.

and now it takes ages to attack the dragon. is there recommended settings that are working for you?

Dont use legacy?

I have been using revolution. It seems the client is laggy which may have something to do with it. But the reaction time takes so long between doing actions it looks bot like.

Averaging 150 bones an hour, for added profit, loot rune longs and water talismans, use to get bout 200 an hour though, seems like client is a bit laggy atm. occasionally refuses to use bob, looking forward to addition of presets, perhaps combination potions too?

What are the recommended stats, equipment and inventory to do FDK?

You can make 1m/h with 85dung and 85+ combat stats. I personally am maxed so i get around 1.8m/h.
Suggest bandos, dragon would do. Zamarock spear is good, bandos god sword, drygores if you can afford them, i use chaotic maul.

Averaging 150 bones an hour, for added profit, loot rune longs and water talismans, use to get bout 200 an hour though, seems like client is a bit laggy atm. occasionally refuses to use bob, looking forward to addition of presets, perhaps combination potions too?

Sure will look into it, been very busy sorry!

You can make 1m/h with 85dung and 85+ combat stats. I personally am maxed so i get around 1.8m/h.
Suggest bandos, dragon would do. Zamarock spear is good, bandos god sword, drygores if you can afford them, i use chaotic maul.

Sure will look into it, been very busy sorry!
This bot gets stuck soooooo much. For example, if your inventory is full it won't use your BOB and it won't bank.

This bot gets stuck soooooo much. For example, if your inventory is full it won't use your BOB and it won't bank.

Mind if you add me on skype? This is very abnormal. Ill private message you the details.

Turns out is was bugs with runemate. Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.