Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Fraz i tried the bot again but now im getting this error:
JavaScript:
java.lang.RuntimeException: javafx.fxml.LoadException: Error resolving onMouseClicked='#addItemEvent', either the event handler is not in the Namespace or there is an error in the script.
unknown path:54

at rm.aUx.break(s:84)
    at rm.coM2.run(z:99)
    at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$174(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$175(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$149(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: javafx.fxml.LoadException: Error resolving onMouseClicked='#addItemEvent', either the event handler is not in the Namespace or there is an error in the script.

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$Element.processEventHandlerAttributes(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ValueElement.processEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.processEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(Unknown Source)
    at rm.aUx.break(s:99)
    ... 8 more

I plan on fixing this sooner or later...

I mean all those progress pictures in your main thread are ones I gave to you either over skype or posted here.
Ehh i think you supplised two of the four, and the other two are mind :p

Hey so i tried running this bot with 15 monkfish, p pots, antifire pots and fally tabs at fally west and east bank, but it didnt work. Said it had a error with the current location and the bot didnt know were it was, also tried it at frost drags inside the dungeon still didnt work.

Any plan on fixing this soon? it wont let me run it.
Hey so i tried running this bot with 15 monkfish, p pots, antifire pots and fally tabs at fally west and east bank, but it didnt work. Said it had a error with the current location and the bot didnt know were it was, also tried it at frost drags inside the dungeon still didnt work.

Script is still broken... I am really wanting to get around to fixing it so fingers crossed, hopefully soon it will be fixed.

Do u have a rough estimate of when u are planing to fix this? so i can quickly bot from 70-80 dung on my other accounts

Do u have a rough estimate of when u are planing to fix this? so i can quickly bot from 70-80 dung on my other accounts
How are you going to bot dung? as far as I know there are no working dung bots on any clients right now

No way! thanks dude!

Bot is going to be fixed today guys :)
is it done? iv notice and error message does not display as soon as u click run anymore but the but doenst seem to start up, even though the client thinks it did.

No way! thanks dude!

is it done? iv notice and error message does not display as soon as u click run anymore but the but doenst seem to start up, even though the client thinks it did.

Yea sorry it was done but then ran into another bug which will be fixed by cloud i believe.

I keep getting this error message

java.lang.RuntimeException: javafx.fxml.LoadException: Error resolving onAction='#addItemEvent', either the event handler is not in the Namespace or there is an error in the script.

at rm.AUx.new(h:106)
at rm.cOm3.run(q:428)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: javafx.fxml.LoadException: Error resolving onAction='#addItemEvent', either the event handler is not in the Namespace or there is an error in the script.

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$Element.processEventHandlerAttributes(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ValueElement.processEndElement(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.processEndElement(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(Unknown Source)
at rm.AUx.new(h:21)
... 8 more

How are you going to bot dung? as far as I know there are no working dung bots on any clients right now
Well its true there is none that fully work, but with the epicbot's "epicdung" with the help of 3'rd party softwares u can fix most the the problems that cause it to crash expect for 1 puzzle, and is a little glitchy on frozen floor bosses but gets em down eventually.

Try now please.

Looks like another issue came up on our end. @Cloud's on it though. Sorry for the delay folks.
Doesnt work still, any news on when its gonna be back up

Well its true there is none that fully work, but with the epicbot's "epicdung" with the help of 3'rd party softwares u can fix most the the problems that cause it to crash expect for 1 puzzle, and is a little glitchy on frozen floor bosses but gets em down eventually.

Doesnt work still, any news on when its gonna be back up
I used that dung bot too, but that was ages ago. Is epicbot still relatively safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.