Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
I went ahead and deleted the storage folder of Atlas Slayer, in /bots/storage/... so that it thinks I was starting it for the first time. Then I tried starting it again, and go the same result.
Try removing your temp folder at
C:/Users/YOU/RuneMate/temp/. I see some errors with that and a whole bunch of errors that i can't explain in the runemate log. Do you have problems with other bots?

Bot is broke, after getting assignment from kuradel, it wont teleport out. it just stuck inside the cave.

Bot is broke, after getting assignment from kuradel, it wont teleport out. it just stuck inside the cave.
what task? Is the task supported? And can you give me your bot log or take a look at it yourself?
Could it be that you have 'Closest bank' selected in the dropdown for bank? Try changing it to something else

Last edited:
what task? Is the task supported? And can you give me your bot log or take a look at it yourself?
Could it be that you have 'Closest bank' selected in the dropdown for bank? Try changing it to something else

ok thanks, i will try to change 'closest bank' to something else.

I can't seem to get Alchemy to work. I used the term Adamant and I got a couple of Adamant sq shields that the bot didn't alch. The High Alchemy option is also active.

BUG REPORT: During banshees task the bot equips Face Mask instead of the earmuffs

For the Turoths task, you check for the requirements but forgot to check for :
Which can be used as well.

Also it does not display an error when doing it. Which confused me for a while.

Another problem, is when it is Maging it switched to Air Spells rather than Slayer Dart, had to manually switch back.

Hey, so I'm trying to test this for the first time, and my task is elves.

I set up my gear/invent, and it withdraws everything except for some reason it also withdraws a full stack of air/fire runes. Then once it's withdrawn my spring cleaner, the debug still says "withdrawing spring cleaner" and it won't close the bank interface. If I manually close the bank it starts slaying. I'll report back when I've done some tasks.

Hey, so I'm trying to test this for the first time, and my task is elves.

I set up my gear/invent, and it withdraws everything except for some reason it also withdraws a full stack of air/fire runes. Then once it's withdrawn my spring cleaner, the debug still says "withdrawing spring cleaner" and it won't close the bank interface. If I manually close the bank it starts slaying. I'll report back when I've done some tasks.
The air/fire runes is probably because the task weakness is fire. So if you have the preset set to magic it will withdraw fire runes and air runes.
As for the spring cleaner I'd have to see your bot log.

The air/fire runes is probably because the task weakness is fire. So if you have the preset set to magic it will withdraw fire runes and air runes.
As for the spring cleaner I'd have to see your bot log.

I have it set to use melee, with melee inventory, so there's nothing in my setup that should cause it to withdraw runes. Must be some kind of bug with inbuilt presets?

I'll update if I get the spring cleaner problem in the next task. It's killing the elves at about 2/min (slow, but wasn't expecting powerslaying speeds from a beta bot), but it's stopped using my holy overloads after the first dose. It also runs to Prif bank when health gets too low to heal, but doesn't withdraw any more food. So it ends up running back every 5 kills or so

Also, enhanced excalibur support at some point could be useful.

Really appreciate you starting on a slayer bot man, must be so much work!

I have it set to use melee, with melee inventory, so there's nothing in my setup that should cause it to withdraw runes. Must be some kind of bug with inbuilt presets?

I'll update if I get the spring cleaner problem in the next task. It's killing the elves at about 2/min (slow, but wasn't expecting powerslaying speeds from a beta bot), but it's stopped using my holy overloads after the first dose. It also runs to Prif bank when health gets too low to heal, but doesn't withdraw any more food. So it ends up running back every 5 kills or so

Also, enhanced excalibur support at some point could be useful.

Really appreciate you starting on a slayer bot man, must be so much work!
I should say that priff is currently never tested. (I have yet to unlock it, but no time) The fact that it kills 2/min is not right. It should kill them as fast as it can. And i changed the setting to use magic just a days ago, so if you ever launched the bot before, you'll probably have to switch around the equipment preset back and forth once.
https://i.imgur.com/e47aywz.png

Can you post your log anyway to see what happens with the banking
And yes enahnced excallibur is on my list, but I do not have that unlocked. And it is almost the same as using a healing skill (like guthix blessing/ice assylum). These are supported but are however Ultimate abilities

I should say that priff is currently never tested. (I have yet to unlock it, but no time) The fact that it kills 2/min is not right. It should kill them as fast as it can. And i changed the setting to use magic just a days ago, so if you ever launched the bot before, you'll probably have to switch around the equipment preset back and forth once.
https://i.imgur.com/e47aywz.png

Can you post your log anyway to see what happens with the banking
And yes enahnced excallibur is on my list, but I do not have that unlocked. And it is almost the same as using a healing skill (like guthix blessing/ice assylum). These are supported but are however Ultimate abilities

This is the first time running the script, and I had definitely set elves to "melee slash", with the "melee" inventory set up, which is definitely set to not withdraw runes.

I've just come back from a several year break from RS and botting, so can't even remember how to access the logs to send to you, and ive just been logged out for an update. It does say that elves are untested within the bot, so I understand.

I also haven't played with the settings much so I didn't know it uses ultimates (I didnt see it use any thresholds/ults), but I only input the settings for elves just to see how it ran. I'll do a more complete setup later on to see how it goes

Edit: just found the logs, give me a minute

Attachments

• 12-18 12-15-18 - Atlas Slayer [BETA].txt
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
Did you look at the instruction: I know they are quite extensive to do and maybe a bit unclear. (example for the thresholds to be used you need to enable visual cooldown timer in the settings. However since a few weeks back abilities can get activated automatically if you choose so).

The fact that it withdraws the runes is a 'bug in the code tho' I just found out. It only looks at the standard preset, and not the one you selected. Will be fixed in next release.

I have just edited my last post to add what I think is the correct log, but I might be wrong. It definitely shows it withdrawing runes despite using my elf presets (I see you've spotted the bug yourself), not sure if it mentions getting stuck at spring cleaner.

I also did turn on visual cooldown timer in the settings, but once the RS update is done I'll do a more extensive setup and test it with kuradel tasks (not in Priff)

Also, I clicked morvran from the slayer masters just to see what would happen (I know he's not supported, but I just wanted to see what the issue was). I got aviansies, and a debug window popped up saying Aviansies are unsupported. Would this just be because they were from Morvran? I'll try running the script in a minute to see if it attempts to kill them

I have just edited my last post to add what I think is the correct log, but I might be wrong. It definitely shows it withdrawing runes despite using my elf presets (I see you've spotted the bug yourself), not sure if it mentions getting stuck at spring cleaner.

I also did turn on visual cooldown timer in the settings, but once the RS update is done I'll do a more extensive setup and test it with kuradel tasks (not in Priff)

Also, I clicked morvran from the slayer masters just to see what would happen (I know he's not supported, but I just wanted to see what the issue was). I got aviansies, and a debug window popped up saying Aviansies are unsupported. Would this just be because they were from Morvran? I'll try running the script in a minute to see if it attempts to kill them

Will check it out. Normally they should be supported, problem that could be is that you were not logged in or some RMI call that failed to retrieve the task information. i'm not 100% sure if the bot will correctly walk to the aviansies (because that is quite hard. It needs to teleport there) And flying creatures such as aviansies are problematic for the interaction method Runemate uses. I have however done some aviansies tasks myself so they should work (but not optimal).

Will check it out. Normally they should be supported, problem that could be is that you were not logged in or some RMI call that failed to retrieve the task information. i'm not 100% sure if the bot will correctly walk to the aviansies (because that is quite hard. It needs to teleport there) And flying creatures such as aviansies are problematic for the interaction method Runemate uses. I have however done some aviansies tasks myself so they should work (but not optimal).

Yeah I thought the pathing to get there could be hard. I tried to run it again, while fully geared and logged in, and it gave the same message, "Current task: Aviansies is not supported, please report this in the designated forum thread".

Status
Not open for further replies.