Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
Any chance you can add a selection to avoid the wilderness? Other than that I've watched it do a couple of tasks so far, no major issues yet :)
I try to add wilderness in the location title. You should assign a cheap gearpreset to those. I think (not sure) you can search for wilderness tasks in the search bar on top of the targets list. Since 0.0.1.1 adding new gearsets should be working. (And I should have also fixed an issue with the target configuration not saving.)

Green dragon is in the list of supported, but at the time I run, says that the same is not supported, you know why? Do you have any settings I should make?

uwu :3
I try to add wilderness in the location title. You should assign a cheap gearpreset to those. I think (not sure) you can search for wilderness tasks in the search bar on top of the targets list. Since 0.0.1.1 adding new gearsets should be working. (And I should have also fixed an issue with the target configuration not saving.)
yeah, didn't notice any of that, lost 20m which is nothing but i'll look more in depth next time. Thank you :)

Green dragon is in the list of supported, but at the time I run, says that the same is not supported, you know why? Do you have any settings I should make?
It's in the list but didn't add the wilderness task. Next version location will be added + support for brutal green dragons (which is 'safer')

My luck is too much, every assignment is not supported.. Btw what graphic settings you suggest to use

My luck is too much, every assignment is not supported.. Btw what graphic settings you suggest to use
Please report these task, I might add them one by one. When you can get to Summona, duradel, kuradel, more tasks are supported. Problem with low level tasks is that they are so hard to traverse to (and barely worth the dev time). And higher level monsters I havn't gotten a chance to look at

|Thanks for reply, I will gather some info 9 what about mentioned graphic settings? which you prefer to run this bot most efficient?

|Thanks for reply, I will gather some info 9 what about mentioned graphic settings? which you prefer to run this bot most efficient?
For graphic setting there isn't really any recommendations. I run it on full screen with all tabs open. This way i have my magic screen, inventory, equipment prayer and 4 action bars open at all times. As long is you keep the 3D world from overlapping with your ui you are fine. (you can adjust that in settings)

I'm having trouble starting it. When I start it, it just quits. I don't see any settings or anything.

The food don't work accordingly to the percentage I adjust. I adjust it to eat if health is below 80%, but it only eat when the health went below around 30% to 40%.
Lol you're right. I never actually assigned the value from the UI to the bot mechanics. Fixed now!

I'm having trouble starting it. When I start it, it just quits. I don't see any settings or anything.
Hi, do you see the following screen appear? I do not see any crash reports from you, so I don't think the bot is crashing.
02NBoeu.png

If it is the first time running the bot: Select your slayer master in the first Tab.
In the Inventory and Gear tab: configure all available presets in the gear dropdown and configure at least the default inventory preset.
You do so by having the equipment equiped/inventory setup and pressing refresh in the bot UI. After you press save.
DO note, if you are a pure: just fill out the gearpresets as you like (they don't have to contain the style it is called) OR in teh Targeting tab, set all equipmentPresets to the one you want.
In the Loot tab: take a look at it because there are many options there.
Alch and invention should be clear: Do note that what you fill in works with regex: a.k.a. you don't have to fill in the full item, but it has to contain a part of teh item name: e.g. "Rune" will alch all items with Rune in their name, play a bit with it
Advanced settings is also something you could look at: atleast select your prefered bank and escape method.
For complete instructions look at the instructions in the bot description

Yeah, it's odd, but for some reason I'm not seeing the settings screen. When I go to start, it does the green circle loading screen, Then for a second, over on the right it show's 'mybot, running Atlas Slayer', and then that goes away, but the text here stays. I don't need to stop it because it already stopped. My task is only moss giants. upload_2017-11-15_17-21-37.png

Yeah, it's odd, but for some reason I'm not seeing the settings screen. When I go to start, it does the green circle loading screen, Then for a second, over on the right it show's 'mybot, running Atlas Slayer', and then that goes away, but the text here stays. I don't need to stop it because it already stopped. My task is only moss giants. View attachment 4286
could you provide me with your bot log . You can find this in C:\Users\[USER]\RuneMate\logs

I went ahead and deleted the storage folder of Atlas Slayer, in /bots/storage/... so that it thinks I was starting it for the first time. Then I tried starting it again, and go the same result.

Attachments

• 11-15 16 56 53 - spectre.txt
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 11-15 19-12-50 - Atlas Slayer [BETA].txt
    669 bytes · Views: 2
  • 11-15 19-12-31 - Atlas Slayer [BETA].txt
    669 bytes · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.