Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily triggered ✌
First of all please edit above posts where you put the tekst into a Spoiler. you are cluttering the thread. (Or even better use the link at the top of the description to report bugs.)
And, The log itself shows nothing wrong, but there seems to be a problem with javaFX, can you send the report when it crashed (push the send button like you did before)

Why the hell are my debug lines translated in spenglish?? :p
Lol'd way to hard at that

Ran into an issue with the targeting table, it could possibly be GUI setup based but I swear i've checked everything. I cant seem to get it to bring up the NPC target table after selecting the slayer master. This is happening with every slayer master. Ran perfectly fine until i stopped the bot due to it not using the tele to home for escape tele. Switched tele to ardougne and reset inventory presets to reflect teleport changes. Also, it will not let me change from action bar 1 to action bar 3 on Range Bolt, every other profile lets me change! But the script runs flawless besides whatever bug i've came across, one of the most thought out slayer bots ive seen in years. Great work!

Niche bots at your disposal
Ran into an issue with the targeting table, it could possibly be GUI setup based but I swear i've checked everything. I cant seem to get it to bring up the NPC target table after selecting the slayer master. This is happening with every slayer master. Ran perfectly fine until i stopped the bot due to it not using the tele to home for escape tele. Switched tele to ardougne and reset inventory presets to reflect teleport changes. Also, it will not let me change from action bar 1 to action bar 3 on Range Bolt, every other profile lets me change! But the script runs flawless besides whatever bug i've came across, one of the most thought out slayer bots ive seen in years. Great work!
Hi,
First of all I'd like to have bug reports posted in the link I provide in the information page (or now also in my signature). This way I can keep track of all the bugs.
For your problems
Since the new release yesterday I added a whole new saving and loading system to accommodate the slow loading times and unavoidable crashes on startup some people had. The NPC target table should be available at all times (it is not filtered by master). I will try to fix this asap (as I am also experiencing this problem).
Teleporting home will only work if the web supports it and you are not in combat (if you select Closest bank it will always walk and not teleport, that is why I recommend using burthrope bank. It's very close to lodestone)
The actionbar thing is a weird anomaly. I personallly have it with the Magic preset. At some point it will start working tho. A tip is to not push the save button when changing action bar (it'll save the selected preset automatically

[QUOTE = "tyb51, pós: 148.135, membro: 29074"] Eu posso sim :)irá adicionar uma opção em uma das próximas atualizações [/ QUOTE]
thank you

Hi,
First of all I'd like to have bug reports posted in the link I provide in the information page (or now also in my signature). This way I can keep track of all the bugs.
For your problems
Since the new release yesterday I added a whole new saving and loading system to accommodate the slow loading times and unavoidable crashes on startup some people had. The NPC target table should be available at all times (it is not filtered by master). I will try to fix this asap (as I am also experiencing this problem).
Teleporting home will only work if the web supports it and you are not in combat (if you select Closest bank it will always walk and not teleport, that is why I recommend using burthrope bank. It's very close to lodestone)
The actionbar thing is a weird anomaly. I personallly have it with the Magic preset. At some point it will start working tho. A tip is to not push the save button when changing action bar (it'll save the selected preset automatically
Okay, i just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't my settings. and that would make as far as the standard banking teleports go, but i was speaking in regards to escape teleports. Does it require tele tabs or runes? because i had the Player Owned Home tele tabs in my inventory along with it selected in the GUI and it didn't use them when it was low on health and out of food. i was unable to test other variations due to the NPC target bug, so it could most definitely be user error on my end! But i appreciate your response and will keep you posted on the other page as i begin to use this bot more. Just finished my 99 prayer and want to start aggressively tackling slayer, so im sure i'll be of more use in the future lol

Okay, i just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't my settings. and that would make as far as the standard banking teleports go, but i was speaking in regards to escape teleports. Does it require tele tabs or runes? because i had the Player Owned Home tele tabs in my inventory along with it selected in the GUI and it didn't use them when it was low on health and out of food. i was unable to test other variations due to the NPC target bug, so it could most definitely be user error on my end! But i appreciate your response and will keep you posted on the other page as i begin to use this bot more. Just finished my 99 prayer and want to start aggressively tackling slayer, so im sure i'll be of more use in the future lol
Will look into that house teleport! seems like a bug! also mind that not that many high level monsters are in the bot yet :)

Will look into that house teleport! seems like a bug! also mind that not that many high level monsters are in the bot yet :)
I'll let you know once the targeting is up and running! and im only at 50 slayer right now with 75 combat, so it'll be awhile before i make it up to higher level NPC's! and even then, i dont mind playing legit every now and again lol

It is very slow to receive our sites, and as sometimes, and so on, the same door-to-door 2-3 times and because of great impression that I am using the bot, has been touched by someone else or my computer?

It is very slow to receive our sites, and as sometimes, and so on, the same door-to-door 2-3 times and because of great impression that I am using the bot, has been touched by someone else or my computer?
I do not understand any of that

sorry for my awful English, but I meant that he is having difficulties on the way to the tasks, in the case that I most encountered this problem was in the task of lesser demons

sorry for my awful English, but I meant that he is having difficulties on the way to the tasks, in the case that I most encountered this problem was in the task of lesser demons
Ahh yes, was it occuring at the gates in taverly dungeon? I have messaged cloud (the one responsible for the traversal engine of runemate) to remove these gates. I will try to get to him again, and if not possible will add a work around. This also happens for blue dragons, black dragons and hellhound (if you do not have the agility requirements to take shortcuts)

Ahh yes, was it occuring at the gates in taverly dungeon? I have messaged cloud (the one responsible for the traversal engine of runemate) to remove these gates. I will try to get to him again, and if not possible will add a work around. This also happens for blue dragons, black dragons and hellhound (if you do not have the agility requirements to take shortcuts)
exactly that haha

Sorry to bother, I'm with pyrefiend task, and the bot is trying to teleport to the desert, even though the fremewiki dungeon is selected in the list of places, and since I do not have the mission that frees magicians ancians, the magnetite is not released, would this be a bug?

exactly that haha

Sorry to bother, I'm with pyrefiend task, and the bot is trying to teleport to the desert, even though the fremewiki dungeon is selected in the list of places, and since I do not have the mission that frees magicians ancians, the magnetite is not released, would this be a bug?
Please use the link in my signature to report bugs.
I don't really see a possibility of this happening. Can you post your log again
TIP: use Spoiler and paste the code in it:
b2CBOSg.png

uwu :3
Any chance you can add a selection to avoid the wilderness? Other than that I've watched it do a couple of tasks so far, no major issues yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.