Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
make an equipment preset with trash gear and set it to the tasks with Wilderness locations (search wild...) in the search bar in the targeting tab .
(currently only ankou and green dragons if you have it set on wilderness)

uwu :3
make an equipment preset with trash gear and set it to the tasks with Wilderness locations (search wild...) in the search bar in the targeting tab .
(currently only ankou and green dragons if you have it set on wilderness)

thats actually a great idea, didn't think of that before :D ty :)

Have a turoths task, it's just doing nothing. I even moved it to them and tried to do a custom monster selection and still nothing :p Other than that haven't run into major bugs yet.

Attachments

• 12-20 15-03-37 - Atlas Slayer [BETA].txt
    123.7 KB · Views: 5
thats actually a great idea, didn't think of that before :D ty :)

Have a turoths task, it's just doing nothing. I even moved it to them and tried to do a custom monster selection and still nothing :p Other than that haven't run into major bugs yet.

Ty for reporting, it was indeed a typo on my end. Is fixed in next release

oooh hope this is the turoth fix :D I'll try now

EDIT: Turoths work great :) Sad that all my armor presets got deleted but oh well. Thank you :)

EDIT2: Banking seems borked. Didn't bank when full of loot so forced a bank, it went and opened bank and then stood there :(

Last edited:
I'm getting this bug
Well it is obfuscated. But I figure you have a task for which you have the default location in the ancient cavern yet your current master is not Morvran or Kuradal? Is this correct?
oooh hope this is the turoth fix :D I'll try now

EDIT: Turoths work great :) Sad that all my armor presets got deleted but oh well. Thank you :)

EDIT2: Banking seems borked. Didn't bank when full of loot so forced a bank, it went and opened bank and then stood there :(
Please send me your log to take a look at.

Well it is obfuscated. But I figure you have a task for which you have the default location in the ancient cavern yet your current master is not Morvran or Kuradal? Is this correct?

Please send me your log to take a look at.

View Paste QKqEp

very long, like almost 1 hour worth :/ around line ~800 is when my invent is getting full

View Paste QKqEp

very long, like almost 1 hour worth :/ around line ~800 is when my invent is getting full
Did you try pressing the cancel Banking button? Seems to be an issue where it would takes more then 3 seconds to close the bank.Can't really explain why else

Did you try pressing the cancel Banking button? Seems to be an issue where it would takes more then 3 seconds to close the bank.Can't really explain why else

I did not, I can try it next time though. May have just been an odd bug. But would that have anything to do with not going to bank when invent is full?

I did not, I can try it next time though. May have just been an odd bug. But would that have anything to do with not going to bank when invent is full?
Tbh i'd have to check if i even have a mechanic to go to the bank when inventory is full and not dying. I used to have it but a lot has changed since then ... I'll check tomorrow

Tbh i'd have to check if i even have a mechanic to go to the bank when inventory is full and not dying. I used to have it but a lot has changed since then ... I'll check tomorrow
No worries :) I'm working on other skills atm so it's no big deal for me. Thank you for checking it out :) It (banking properly) worked fine before this last update, minus turoths.

My task was Fire Giants and Chaeldar.

My task was Fire Giants and Chaeldar.
Are you sure you didn't accidently clicked another enemy in the targeting tab, because it is impossible to get that error on a fire giant task

Are you sure you didn't accidently clicked another enemy in the targeting tab, because it is impossible to get that error on a fire giant task

I didn't have one selected. I clicked the slayer master added items to my melee tab then clicked start.

This is a great bot 5/5, as its features are of the highest calibre!

P.S. It would be great if you added support for the taverley dungeon level 70 agility shortcut, so doesn't stop the bot if no dusty key is found :p
But this is just a minor thing. Thanks so much for the great bot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.