Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Any reason why start is on a time loop interval? 2 seconds is making my combat bot spaz out. Any way to change it to a condition ... if no movement / action, start for example.

Niche bots at your disposal
Any reason why start is on a time loop interval? 2 seconds is making my combat bot spaz out. Any way to change it to a condition ... if no movement / action, start for example.
The loop is the base loop interval after each end of the tree. Add movement/animating/... conditions after start.

The loop is the base loop interval after each end of the tree. Add movement/animating/... conditions after start.
Right, figured it out once I noticed animating conditions.
My next question, since rs3 has a 'loot all' interface when clicking on a pile, how do I bypass this? I assume right-clicking and action 'Take' but where can I find right-click?

Also, since we're here and I'm asking questions :p
Would it be possible to set a separate timer (not hindering other tasks), and once that's up, take action like loot specified items that's reachable, and proceed / reset timer? an example would be miiiint <3

Right, figured it out once I noticed animating conditions.
My next question, since rs3 has a 'loot all' interface when clicking on a pile, how do I bypass this? I assume right-clicking and action 'Take' but where can I find right-click?

Also, since we're here and I'm asking questions :p
Would it be possible to set a separate timer (not hindering other tasks), and once that's up, take action like loot specified items that's reachable, and proceed / reset timer? an example would be miiiint <3
1) Best way right now is to disable Area loot in settings ingame.
2) Use a timer node to periodically do somthing. I suggest using checkpoints to group different behavior.

2) Use a timer node to periodically do somthing. I suggest using checkpoints to group different behavior.

One last question, I would like to set an area. I go to regal area tool and select area. Am I supposed to put the output of that into the coordinate's value under variables?

Last edited:
I just made an Ash Pile bot to mine volcanic ash on OSRS. After every time volcanic ash is mined it clicks on the pile again. The bot works fine, just looks a little suspicious, is there any way to just click the Ash Pile once until it is fully depleted?

Just trying to understand the basics... apparently I told it to pick up everything? What did I miss?
I only want it to pickup 'Feather' once in a while (on that timer) and attack 'Chicken' in the meantime.
Screenshot

PS: knowing how to right-click would still be handy to know, for actions like pickpocket.
m4oyml

Last edited:
One last question, I would like to set an area. I go to regal area tool and select area. Am I supposed to put the output of that into the coordinate's value under variables?
No area support right now, you can only do within distance

I just made an Ash Pile bot to mine volcanic ash on OSRS. After every time volcanic ash is mined it clicks on the pile again. The bot works fine, just looks a little suspicious, is there any way to just click the Ash Pile once until it is fully depleted?
Use delayed animation condition probably to determine if you need to mine
@tyb51 A null pointer error is thrown when clicking Overlay Toggle.
Working on getting dev kit working which means some things might fail right now. Overlay should be disabled by default btw atm

Would there be any way to move the mouse off client while animating? This would give certain actions that have longer animation processes such as fishing sharks, cutting magics etc the perception of an "afk mode" not sure if this is possible on Visual Rm but figured i'd ask.

Oh wow! Can't wait to see it working.
A basic but very important part of dev toolkit has been included in vrm and is NOW available. Most important missing pieces are Interfaces (which was the root of it not workign for now) and the listeners for varbits and varps

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out a work around for this. I'm trying to make a giant seaweed bot, and I have everything setup but i can't seem to get it to withdraw 4 giant seaweed instead of an entire inventory. I thought that the option for withdraw preset number was the same as withdrawing x but that doesn't seem to be the case. If I choose the option for withdraw preset # it no longer allows me to select what I am withdrawing and only allows me to pick a number in the variables. If anyone could help me with this that would be great, thanks. Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 1.28.59 AM.png

@tyb51 Is there any way to interact with the login handler? The servers went down this weekend and I had VisualRM running so it kept trying to log into the account over and over again for hours. The account ended up getting banned a few hours after.

Is there any way to stop the login handler after a few failed attempts?

Learner
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out a work around for this. I'm trying to make a giant seaweed bot, and I have everything setup but i can't seem to get it to withdraw 4 giant seaweed instead of an entire inventory. I thought that the option for withdraw preset number was the same as withdrawing x but that doesn't seem to be the case. If I choose the option for withdraw preset # it no longer allows me to select what I am withdrawing and only allows me to pick a number in the variables. If anyone could help me with this that would be great, thanks. View attachment 7430

I'm not an idiot, i added the start

What am I doing wrong here? I've tried game object and ground object yet my character wont pick up any of the bones around it.

It is your action. Actions are words before the name of an item. So for the ground items, "Take" is the action. Clearly you put the "Take Bones" as an action instead of just "Take". Bones is a ground item name

@ziplock1738 its an osrs bot right? Just follow the gif image that will do the trick.

Attachments

• 231311_81094a8d8df9421c8ed8128aba6f8a19_mv2.gif
    231311_81094a8d8df9421c8ed8128aba6f8a19_mv2.gif
    620.2 KB · Views: 6
WOW! All I can say is WOW! @tyb51 , you are the best!
Only possible thanks to close cooperation with @Cloud

@tyb51 Is there any way to interact with the login handler? The servers went down this weekend and I had VisualRM running so it kept trying to log into the account over and over again for hours. The account ended up getting banned a few hours after.

Is there any way to stop the login handler after a few failed attempts?
Most if not all login failures are supporter. The fact that this happened is very rare. And iirc runescape poated a message of this happening. You can disable the login handler but there is litterally no use but this edge case