Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Yet again this bot is not working. I can longer pick up bones. I have tried Game Object conditions, Ground item Conditions as well as both "Ground item" and "Game object" types. The screen shot bones is (L) for Ground item but I have also tried Game object with no luck. This was working and now it's not.

Edit: Changed Name: Bones, Value: Take Bones to Name: Bones, Value: Bones and now it works. I don't understand why it worked with Name: Bones, Value: Take Bones previously but now it doesn't work unless the item is Name: Bones, Value: Bones?

Attachments

• bot3.PNG
    bot3.PNG
    118.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Jagex Secret Police
Screenshot - 16306bb33bd7d7bf82668c53ceebee3e - Gyazo

What condition statement would I use to identify the phrase above when an inventory is full?

Like if x is visible in the chat box.

I tried using chat box condition and chat dialogue. Neither worked.

(inventory is full is just an example)
It may be wise to take down that screenshot..

Yet again this bot is not working. I can longer pick up bones. I have tried Game Object conditions, Ground item Conditions as well as both "Ground item" and "Game object" types. The screen shot bones is (L) for Ground item but I have also tried Game object with no luck. This was working and now it's not.

Edit: Changed Name: Bones, Value: Take Bones to Name: Bones, Value: Bones and now it works. I don't understand why it worked with Name: Bones, Value: Take Bones previously but now it doesn't work unless the item is Name: Bones, Value: Bones?
The bot is working fine. You are just configuring it incorrectly. Big difference.

Niche bots at your disposal
Can somebody edit the Menaphos Acadia tree (crystalize) script to work on the trees outside of the VIP zone?
Just change the coordinate variable of the tree to the tree you want. Or in the GameObject condition and action remove the coordinate filter

So i read through the thread, searched smith, read all the responses and it seems someone got theirs working but i more or less followed their image and the suggestions, I even used Visual Developer and the selected actions for my interface container said that the actions i put in were recognized but it is still getting stuck. would appreciate any feedback thanks. it does everything up to the point of actually right clicking the dart rips and smithing all sets.

Attachments

• Does not match.png
    Does not match.png
    335.5 KB · Views: 6
Yea, this is a tough one to swallow... Just a huge slap in the face to all the long time fans out of nowhere. No big update, just a random price cap with nothing to look forward to. VisualRM is still amazing though, so it makes sense...

What you did there, sir Tyb51, is a really huge mistake. You think people are going to pay 0,08$ to run your bot, err... Excuse-me, your Visual Bot Making interface/bot running for more than 30 minutes per day ?! No. Make a calculation, 30 minutes is totally nothing. You ask us to use the bot 30 mins per day (each 24 hours) or pay 0,08$ for more time.

Illogical!