Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Can someone let me know why my character wont climb-up the ladder? I'm not sure I'm using the right widget but the others that make sense don't let you add extra paths.

Attachments

• bot2.PNG
    bot2.PNG
    129.9 KB · Views: 9
Again, you need to use actions.....
You're not being very informative. What actions? The "Action" dropdown has an action selected and they follow the same naming conventions as the "take bones" which works.

I have tried multiple widgets in the "action" tab and nothing seems to be functioning

Last edited:
easily triggered ✌
You're not being very informative. What actions? The "Action" dropdown has an action selected and they follow the same naming conventions as the "take bones" which works.

I have tried multiple widgets in the "action" tab and nothing seems to be functioning
You use conditions (true or false) then actions, look at the left hand side it literally says

Learner

You can determine which is which by the color of their names. Like for NPC:yellow name, Game Object:Blue, Ground items:white(f2p) yellowish(p2p). For game objects, as you can see, Climb-up is the action and the Ladder is the name of the object. Do not mix the action and name in one variable. It won't literally work.

Niche bots at your disposal

The value of thavriable you use as game object is "Climb up ladder" which is incorrect. Obviously the name of the object is Ladder and the action is "Climb up" :p. Make use of the newly working DevToolkit (button on the bottom) to investigate entities around you

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers = VisualRM help discord.

A question I have:

I made a wintertodt bot, and so far so good, the only problem is with banking... I was thinking of doing it like

Once inventory contains >= 3 quanitity of supply crate, it would go bank. It doesn't seem to be detecting this correctly. If anyone has any ideas that would be really nice :)

Please don't -.-
I'm having issues interacting with an object and the only fix is to turn the camera, what do you suggest?

I've had the bot stuck in the same spot logging in and out because it keeps trying to hover over the object but fails to do so. The object is really thin since its on a wall, so if the camera is on a 90 degree angle from the object then its basically 1 pixel wide

Is there a way to turn the camera? Whats wrong with having a randomized key input to turn the camera?

Who can explain how mining bot working?
I wanna know structure.

Start > Calculation Condition to mining area coodinates"Distance <" with a radius of the mining perimeter > Success: Game object interaction with mining ore > Fail: Travel action to mining area.

You can also add other conditions like an inventory is full condition to then go to a bank checkpoint.

Start > Calculation Condition to mining area coodinates"Distance <" with a radius of the mining perimeter > Success: Game object interaction with mining ore > Fail: Travel action to mining area.

You can also add other conditions like an inventory is full condition to then go to a bank checkpoint.

I know how make this bot , but problem when bot mine ore and rock is grey him still pressing on same rock.
How fix that?

Check this source. which part when him mining is wrong?
Mining bot - Pastebin.com

I made this super basic miner, all you need to do is change the "Bank Area" and "Mining Area" variables to the right coordinates. You can do so by clicking on "Get" and then "Save" while standing on the location of your choice.

Make sure the bank area is 2-3 tiles away from the bank booths. Make sure the mining area is right in the middle of the mine.

You can also change the time of the pause duration by changing the pause node slider. Its currently set to 8-15 seconds which i'm not sure if thats enough or too much time, so change it to whatever seems human :)

This will also give you a basic idea of how simple it is to use, look over the logic and it should help: Basic Miner - Pastebin.com