Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Hey,
I am trying to make a keg balance bot! However I am struggling to get the run energy variable...
I think it has to do with varbits, but I have no clue how to get 'em. Any help is appreciated!

You have to essentially work backward. So check for the last interface, and if false, check for the 2nd to last interface, and if false, check for the 2nd interface, and if false, check for the first interface.

And obviously if true, interact with said interface with the necessary actions.
So I'm extremely close. He gets through the dialogue with the dream guy, and he needs to go to the potion but, how could he ever tell if he set up the dream vs before? nothing changes at all /: I will continue to play with it today, thanks.

thank you very much, bro

how do I get stamina potion every time I have low stamina? I do not get a stamina condition anywhere

Hey buddy. So in order to do that, have the bot drink a stamina potion when the script starts, then make a check somewhere for the chat box dialogue you get for when your stamina potion is about to run out or almost out.
thats the best we got right now i think xD

How i can create this choose function?

bMBCaRP.jpg

I am making almost done with my NMZ bot.

The "Get" feature for coordinates must be broken. Even though he's exactly where I made the coordinate, my character insists on running endlessly around.

2 Questions.

How do I make an area?

Is there something up with NMZ coordinates?

EDIT: also, i kinda got it working but i still want to know the answers to the questions above but here my last one.

Screenshot - 5521cfbff22eabc63192c97290f54ba9 - Gyazo

Here I would like to add a delay, so bot doesn't drink prayer potions at the same time every time.
Is there anything I can add here to make like a random delay in between the randomizer and action?

Last edited:
Hey Tyb51,
I love this program! I just programmed a rock crab bot and it is awesome!! It has taken me 13-15 hours to understand all the drag and drops. I was wondering if you were planning on making this program convert the code, so that I don't need to launch visualRM. I want the code to run just normal runemate, so I could upload it on runemate. Is that possible?!

KAPPY PAPPY

Jagex Secret Police

The "Get" feature for coordinates must be broken. Even though he's exactly where I made the coordinate, my character insists on running endlessly around.

2 Questions.

How do I make an area?

EDIT: also, i kinda got it working but i still want to know the answers to the questions above but here my last one.

Here I would like to add a delay, so bot doesn't drink prayer potions at the same time every time.
Is there anything I can add here to make like a random delay in between the randomizer and action?
Coordinates are not broken. NMZ area is instanced, and the area coordinates differ basically every single instance.

You can do that by adding multiple randomizers behind eachother, with each "succes" pointing to a unique prayer point calculation condition.
And instead of defining every single prayer potion by dose, I would use the partial name matching check on sprite "prayer potion". You would then let all the calculation conditions connect to a single action node to let it drink.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've had some trouble trying to define an inventory preset, does anyone know where I can add one? The bot I'm trying to make should have 14 of two different items but the usual withdraw option only does all.

Another question for the same node: where can I find the visualRM presets? Thanks!

If anybody is learning and wants to combine our heads hmu on discord PartyHacks#1208

Coordinates are not broken. NMZ area is instanced, and the area coordinates differ basically every single instance.
Thanks bro! put up another question if you feel like helping out

I get to the NMZ screen : And use an interface condition that identifies string as Accept and the interface object is Accept. it succesfully sees Accept all the time even when not on the screen?:
Screenshot - 931345fdaa039b961ddf5081174d9399 - Gyazo

It just randomly drinks prayer potions out the ass and im extremely frustrated.

Also, how can i make the bot activate quick prayers?

Last edited:
Niche bots at your disposal

2 Questions.

How do I make an area?

NMZ is an instance. Coordinates are not static and change everytime you enter. You'd need to orient on something else. (In code you'd do region ID, but that is not supported).
Areas are only possible through within distance
Delay won't help you much. Currently no way to randomize prayer drinking in a reasonable way.

If anybody is learning and wants to combine our heads hmu on discord PartyHacks#1208

Thanks bro! put up another question if you feel like helping out

I get to the NMZ screen : And use an interface condition that identifies string as Accept and the interface object is Accept. it succesfully sees Accept all the time even when not on the screen?:
Screenshot - 931345fdaa039b961ddf5081174d9399 - Gyazo

It just randomly drinks prayer potions out the ass and im extremely frustrated.

Also, how can i make the bot activate quick prayers?
Quick prayers you'd also use interface components. Do you use status node or varbit for prayer points?
As for the interface component. Try to discover the container (and possibly id) of the object with a development toolkit to specify "Accept". It seems like a common string. Also toggle Visible in the query builder.

Hey Tyb51,
I love this program! I just programmed a rock crab bot and it is awesome!! It has taken me 13-15 hours to understand all the drag and drops. I was wondering if you were planning on making this program convert the code, so that I don't need to launch visualRM. I want the code to run just normal runemate, so I could upload it on runemate. Is that possible?!

KAPPY PAPPY
VRM is not capable of exporting code. You could try to start making your own code and follow the logic you just build. The VRM naming is very akin to the Runemate API

Hey buddy. So in order to do that, have the bot drink a stamina potion when the script starts, then make a check somewhere for the chat box dialogue you get for when your stamina potion is about to run out or almost out.
thats the best we got right now i think xD

Search for Varbits much more efficient at detecting if it is active. Do note that traversal node automatically uses stamina pots.

How i can create this choose function?

bMBCaRP.jpg
Not possible, But You can do the equivallent by just defining multiple locations and use the traversal node as a dropdown.
Or use a boolean node and have two variable Bank and Powermine respectively true and false which you can also use as dropdown to select what you'd want

Hi guys, i've been working on my first bot. The ideal functionality is;
  1. Pick a full inventory of Flax at the Taverley Field
  2. Take the Flax to the spinning wheel slightly north and spin it
  3. Bank the Bowstring
  4. Repeat...
I managed to successfully make a bot that Picks and banks Flax, but i've been struggling to understand the crafting options and how exactly to set that up. I've attached the code for both my basic Flax pick & bank and the attempted code for the crafting version.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Basic Pick and Bank Script - Taverley Flax Picker & Banker - Pastebin.com

Attempted Advanced Pick, Spin and Bank Script - Taverley Flax Picker, Spinner and Banker (Defunct) - Pastebin.com

I'm quite new to the forums so i apologize if this is an inappropriate place for comments like these. Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist me!

Thanks @tyb51

i will try what you have suggested.

How could I use interface components to activate quick prayers? Sorry i am a bit new to this, but I am trying :) This is the very last thing I need to do to complete two of my bots.

What is the interaction i would select and how would I direct that interaction toward quick prayer?

Is there any way to implement delays between actions? So for instance after the bot is done completing an action it just immediately moves on to the next action. For longer tasks this makes the bots look extremely bot like. Is there any way to add an afk option randomly between tasks? Either that or an option to move the mouse off the screen in-between actions?

Jagex Secret Police
Thanks @tyb51

i will try what you have suggested.

How could I use interface components to activate quick prayers? Sorry i am a bit new to this, but I am trying :) This is the very last thing I need to do to complete two of my bots.

What is the interaction i would select and how would I direct that interaction toward quick prayer?
Interface condition with an interface interaction node after it. You would have to find the container ID of the quick prayer button with Visual Developer (can be found separately in the bot store). How to use interface conditions has been discussed before in this thread. I recall that tyb has given a clear explanation a few pages ago

Is there any way to implement delays between actions? So for instance after the bot is done completing an action it just immediately moves on to the next action. For longer tasks this makes the bots look extremely bot like. Is there any way to add an afk option randomly between tasks? Either that or an option to move the mouse off the screen in-between actions?
A randomizer node or a timer condition node before any action node can introduce a delay.

By changing traversal type from "To coordinates (no tele)" to "To coordinates" on the traversal action node.

@tyb51 Any chance that the last update broke equipment interactions? I've just triple checked equipment interaction on multiple items and the bot only manages to hover over the equipment tab. Equipment condition node is able to detect the item, interaction is just failing.

Edit: im seeing that it is continually clicking the equipment tab, it is not only hovering
Can confirm that equipment interaction is working again

Does anyone think they could make a drift net fishing bot for OSRS? It's about 60k fishing xp an hour and about 70k hunting xp an hour. It doesn't require a lot of interactions with the client other than clicking on the fish and resetting the drift nets, similar to hunting salamanders. Tasks like this are exactly what I think this bot is made for because it deviates from the traditional hunter, wc, fishing bots. Not sure if it would be doable but if anyone could give some feedback on that that would be great.

If anyone can assist me in making a high alch/camelot teleport script please contact me either by replying or talking to me on discord. I can make woodcutting scripts and simple things but anything requiring it to click on the magic spellbook then clicking high alch then clicking a teleport I just cannot seem to figure it out. My discord is: xBando#1210 Thanks!

No one has reported this so i suppose i will, i know dont' know if it is a VisualRM conflict or a RuneMate API conflict but whenever i random event that is not yours shows up, it will still try to dismiss it, and continue this multiple times until it either de-spawns or the owner of the random event dismisses or does it. seems like a huge red flag to me IMO.

Could anyone help me with what i'm doing wrong here? I'm just starting to try to understand Visual RM. I'm trying to make a bot that withdraws 4 Giant seaweed, uses it on the clay oven in the Hosidious cooking area, bank the soda ash that the giant seaweed produces, and repeat. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.57.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.57.08 PM.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.57.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.57.42 PM.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.57.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.57.55 PM.png
    299.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.58.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.58.24 PM.png